Why are trump supporters the laziest shits on the planet?

Why are trump supporters the laziest shits on the planet?

>Sit behind a computer screen and meme
>trump workin butt off going to do 4 or 5 speeches in a day to win
>win presidency
>All Trump supporters get less motivated not more
>Not organized at all
>Friday Feb 17 the Obama led resistence takes the presidency from Trump to prevent prosecution of pizzagate
>You have no groups
>You have no message
>Not even competent enough to get #medialiesagain trending on twitter
>Can't get dates to redpill girls
>Don't understand it's not about facts it's about getting people to fight with you

Honestly just considering joining the winning side at least i will get liberal girls and won't be stuck with lazy keyboard warriors as my backup.

because we aren't really trump supporters.

>Why are IDs even back

>a fucking tiara

Oh sweetie, you sound really desperate for a girlfriend. Is everything alright?

>Sit behind a computer screen and meme
Works 40+ hours at good pay
>trump workin butt off going to do 4 or 5 speeches in a day to win
yes
>win presidency
get used to it
>All Trump supporters get less motivated not more
not at all, now the battle had entered another front...the real world
>Not organized at all
what website are we on?
>Friday Feb 17 the Obama led resistence takes the presidency from Trump to prevent prosecution of pizzagate
he did no such thing
>You have no groups
then why did you come here?
>You have no message
then how do you know you're talking to the right people?
>Not even competent enough to get #medialiesagain trending on twitter
non-action is still an action
>Can't get dates to redpill girls
already did, even before the election, and get even more now
>Don't understand it's not about facts it's about getting people to fight with you
that wasn't coherent, you must have advanced autism

you have to go back, but nice b8 m8, get r8ped

as if you aren't

works 40 hours that does nothing to help the movement so it's a stupid point and you already started out proving yourself incapable of critical thinking

you haven't done shit. no organizing. no real world change by you. no volunteering. No Trump for Tots toy drives NOTHING. You don't help anyone you lazy shit.

friday is today you stupid fuck

im always here

you're lazy

non-action is not an action you chink

you get no girls

it's very coherent. The point is at this point it's not about the truth it's about winning. And you have no networks, no cohesion, no strength and no unity. You are a divided bunch who if anyone attacked your president you would tweet something like "very unfair" rather than effect change. you're lazy.

btw, are you seriously going to samefag on Sup Forums ?? you must really be fucking retarded

hey kid, come back when you turn 15, this isn't a children's board

Good one Shareblue/CREW

samefag

Is that /ourgoddess/?

>facepalm

you must be new, you're allowed separate replies to separate posts that overlap. the problem is you tried to pretend you were two different people in two different posts. this is samefaging. lurk moar.

ok blue, there's your Sup Forums lesson for today, now go back to bed, you've got school tomorrow

No

hhhnnnnggg

Not gonna lie. I voted for trump but it feels pretty good seeing him crash and burn.

Fake news.

How's standing in front of a camera and sperging out been working for you?

OP makes some fair points.

The right is terrible at communicating. Can't seem to put across a cohesive and compelling message. Getting butt-raped in the culture wars. Political instincts of a crack addled lemming.

Should be the easiest thing in the world to paint the left as bigoted, intolerant, prejudiced, and incompetent. But you don't. Instead you rant about pizzagate and Soros, and marginalize yourselves by peppering you're rhetoric with "nigger this" and "jew that". You're not going to win over the long term by portraying yourselves as against progress and equality. You have to point out that the left is against hose things.

>> continued

I'm not a fanatic, and my idealism is tempered by pragmatism. I'm for limited government, low taxes, individual freedom, and self responsibility. I find this thing that the left has become to be abhorrent. I want to beat them. More than I want to expose some conspiracy or put minorities in their place. I want to beat them, I want to put them down hard enough that my grandchildren will be old before this nonsense comes around again. So when some on the right make it harder for me to do that you're going to hear a word or two about it.