Tfw Wall Street Journal has 2.4 million subscribers

>tfw Wall Street Journal has 2.4 million subscribers
>tfw PewDiePie has 53 million

>tfw comments on his video calling to boycott WSJ

I don't give a fuck that he's an e-celeb. This means something much bigger than just YouTube drama. This is the beginning fo the end of the lying media, and an accelerated pendulum swing to the right.

You control the youth, you conrol everything.

Can't figure out why everyone in the same style of media in out for blood. They need him gone. He has exponentially more sway on the thinking of the youth than they do.

That's still 2.4 million more subscribers who aren't jobless NEETs than PewDiePie.

PewDiePie, a swedish homosexual who plays video games for children is literally /ourguy/

Wtf is this timeline man, how did I get here

It's shocking how stupid their strategy is.

They have no concept of psychological warfare or strategy. They really believe that they can just use blunt force to annihilate somebody.

Their level of hostility is unbelievable. I can't tell if they are being more sensational to get more attention, or if they are panicing because they are in the last days of their filthy lying degenerate reign.

>be pwdwpbie
>create your own video sharing site
>at least some of the subs will go there to watch him
>get all the earnings while more and more people go there to start their own channels
>beat jewtube

just because he's Swedish doesn't mean he's (entirely) homosexual

doesn't he have a girlfriend?

>tfw when you're loser with 0 followers
>tfw when you have no life so you worry about pointless shit.

Somebody should do this soon.

If somebody got a business loan and offered YouTube celebrities a down payment to move to their new video streaming site, that would be sweet.

OMG SOMEONE'S DROPPING SICK KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

in the end you'd just create another youtube. the original reason for leaving would be forgotten eventually.

Yes, and your point? The wall street journal provides coverage of breaking news and current headlines from the US and around the entire world. It is both extremely relevant and trusted, while PewDiePie is just some fascist nazi who reviews video games and gets paid for it.

Yeah, but swedish automatically assigns you as gay, I don't make the rules here.

>WSJ subscribers are all old
>pdp's are children

the future belongs to us, brethen

Fascist nazi? If you believe that then you're no smarter than a fence post...
A dumbass retarded one at that.

>mainstream media reaches a bunch of already-brainwashed circlejerkers in their own echo chamber
>gen z is being raised by pewdiepie and alt lite gateways like sargon
>tfw the status quo is fucked already and it's going to get worse and worse

>when you go to a news site and a block screen comes up telling you you have to subscribe and pay money
>oh no where else will i ever get news on the internet for free

Alternatively on my local paper I just block all the blocking shit and view it all 4free

I want to punch that smug smile off Komari's face.

but that's Lain...

do not bully the non nons

>sock puppet accounta
>children
>man children
You are one dumb fucking weeb faggot

It's about to be a lot less subs for the Wall st journal soon.

I don't like his content but I'll always be glad he got to the top and not some fuck head who sucks googles cock.

yea but pdp subs dont pay, wsj do

>just because he's Swedish doesn't mean he isn't (entirely) homosexual
>he doesn't have a girlfriend!

ftfy