Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Friendly reminder that Roman Catholicism is NOT Christianity.

>Friendly reminder that it's fun to pretend and there's nothing you can do about it!

Protestantism will die in our lifetime tho.

I'm atheist and you are badly judging us as a whole.
Not every atheist is a spineless cuck that lacks the most basic traits on morality.

And yes, I've read the bible, it has some good and useful things but I refuse to believe in the idea of "God".

Voltaire was alright
>
>
>

I hope so, in my experience Protestantism only churns out hollow and weak Christians. Their faith can be shook by the wind.

>"God"

Holy shit I fucking hate athiests. What kind of asshole refutes the possibility of a higher power outright? Someone who HAS to be smarter than any stranger he meets.

It's true.

I got my ass kicked, in an existential sense. It's just headed straight towards retardation and nothingness. At least Evangelical Christianity is.

idk what to do anymore about faith desu. I want to believe. I just read Evola now and meditate. I don't even pray. Feelsbadman.jpg

>voltaire is the bad guy

>It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence. A time will doubtless come when these animals will know how to cultivate the land well, beautify their houses and gardens, and know the paths of the stars: one needs time for everything.

Stop the memes, Voltaire is /ourguy/ and dindu nuffin wrong.

Thank you OP for reminding all the degenerates on this board. I made a small prayer to commemorate this thread;

Our father,
Who art in heaven,
hallow be this board,
with white men,
and uncle toms
may we
keep the immigrants
from our countries,
our jobs,
and our young children's orifices

in your name we pray,
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

>the possibility of a higher power
>therefore God
You're a walking meme

No wonder, I went to an Evangelical service for Easter not too long ago and it was appalling. They didn't even bring up Jesus once during the whole service it was just a large morality circle jerk. Brother the Lord has obviously tested your faith for a reason, to perhaps show you the flaws of your past dedication. But the Lord has not abandoned you. It is time to turn once again toward the Love of Christ. He is waiting for you no doubt.

A possibility is a possibility theres no therefore you cunt

>not every Muslim is a terrorist
>not every Jew is a merchant
>not every nigger is dangerous

Fuck off back to /Reddit

God bless.

You have 1 book you like very much. We get it. Shut the fuck up about it and leave us alone.

Reminder that religion is dead. Philosophical arguments for god and religion have been destroyed over the last few hundred years, and attempts to justify religion by appealing to science have utterly failed. Religion has no foundation to stand on, God is a corpse that theists haul around like some celestial Weekend at Bernie's.

Religion is dying in the West because of the freedom of information the internet gives. Before the internet people had to actively look for periodicals or books critical to religion, while in the public sphere proselytizers drowned out all dissent. Now with a simple internet search mountains of quality arguments against religion are available and religion can no longer hide its lack of any basis. When theists try to argue their claims on the internet they are destroyed, and so they retreat to safe spaces and try to shut down criticism with fedora memes or appeals to give their special snowflake claims special treatment. Fedora fedora fedora, pay no attention to our own silly hat obsession.

>Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old.

Prove your God or get out. Oh that's right you can't, you can only appeal to a mythical theology that proves God's existence. Stay mindcucked.

Thanks for that bro.

My mother married a man when I was young, and I was raised in his Evangelical church. The only great thing I remember about it was the music, which was incredible. But most Protestantism that I was exposed to was unironic meme tier role playing, like a money scheme. Some wanted to believe and help the poor and sick and etc... But everything legitimately Christian about them always seemed to fall apart in time. Any sense of community ended up as a gossip circle, women were given hierarchy spiritually over men, which they abused. No one trusted or loved anyone it seemed. The whole thing just disgusted me as a boy, even though I never lost faith then.

I'm going to go to a church, and some of my family are Catholics. I'll ask them if I can go with them like when I was a boy sometimes.

Thats a good start. And I've noticed the same female domination phenomenon at other churches as well, the petty squabbling and gossip always seems to permeate the background eventually sadly. Just remember not to be caught up in the denomination aspect of Christianity because it is inherently flawed. For example the Catholic faith has a Idolatry problem, so i dont participate in anything that would involve the worship of saints. The key is to follow Christ in a non-partisan fashion and to depend solely on your own faith, and the scripture. Do this and your faith shall stay deeply rooted in truth and will not bend to anyone.

when will you realize christianity is a semitic cult?

Brother I do sincerely hope that whatever hate or unhappiness in your heart see's the light eventually. For a man who talks and thinks like this must be swirling with self hatred, and the best way to rid yourself of this is to search for the love that is around you. May the Lord bless you, and may he show you the Light.

Again, thank you user. That's honestly profound and well articulated guidance.

I used to have a pope Pepe that I could give you but I think I got rid of it. So here's an existentially distraught Pepe, if you want.

Praise Kek, Christian idolater of Jews.

When the time comes the Lord shall wipe Jerusalem and the land of the Jews clean, only sparing those who accept Jesus their Messiah. I would not say that Christianity is inherently Zionic, even considering that the Jews are Gods chosen people. Mainly because God has been trying to show the Jews the Light for so long without much success, his final act sending Jesus to fulfill his covenant to the Jews and establishing a new covenant for those who choose to follow him.

Thanks user. Sometimes everyone needs a little push, I did too. If you were waiting for something, consider this your sign. For God can work in even the strangest of places such is this.

I don't care about religion. But i am really worried that you care a little too much. You're calling everyone that doesn't think your little book is the best book ever, a dumb ignorant disposable cunt. That is the equivalent of muslims saying "death to non believers". Isn't tolerance something your fairytail promotes?

And if i accept that you are actually devoting your life to a meaningless old book and way of life, why can't you accept that i want to live in actual reality?

Ps: religion is not a part of my life in any way possible. I was raised catholic, went to catholic schools, learned about the bible and christianity for half of my life and it never even got through to me. It always looked like complete bullshit to me, even as a kid.

Atheists will die off in 50 years, they simply don't breed enough to sustain the numbers.

Fucking literal kike cocksucker. Slit your wrists.

Isn't it sad to see someone so lost.

Look at all the quality theistic arguments. Surely you must be touched by the hand of God to present such flawless reasoning.

>he won't inherit enteral life

How sad.

I'm an agnostic and I hate fedoras too. I let christcucks be christcucks as long as they let me believe or not believe what I want. In fact, if I could believe, I'd be a christcuck too.

Why don't you re-read that and think about what you just said. Come back when you aren't a moron.

>He can't into post-irony

How sad.