UK:Autistic teenager battered by female thug

Emily O’Reilly, 16, was walking to a friend’s house on Monday evening when she was pulled to the ground by her hair and robbed of her iPhone and a Pandora bracelet. The teen was then repeatedly punched, kicked and had her face stamped on by the girl in Darlaston, Walsall, West Mids. Shockingly, Emily said the sustained beating only stopped when the girl’s friend was overheard saying: “Leave her now, I think she’s dead.”

vidmax.com/video/152707-Autistic-16yo-girl-left-with-horrific-facial-injuries-after-battered-by-yob

Are Britbongs even humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2877957/teenager-battered-thug-attack-street/
rsvpmagazine.ie/16-year-old-left-premanently-disfigured-vicious-assault/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Africa
jewbook.com/profile.php?id=100003440694056
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The stupid slag got it good...

>No race of the attackers mentioned
Must've been "youths"

>New cuba

>O'Reilly?

Did they beat her till she looked Asian?

LMFAO

This

>1475954527886s
You disgrace Yu

looks like a gook

No, white...

thesun.co.uk/news/2877957/teenager-battered-thug-attack-street/

When will the fucking ARYAN menace be stopped?

There are packs of them roaming my fucking street attacking all and sundry.

Fucking nigga's

DAMN YOU POLISH VERMIN GANG! DAMN YOU!

Aye Ken, it happened just up the road. I went round there one night, there they were. Didn't see the police though.

Yes. Those "urban youths."

>West Mids

Pakis.

What small picture, I never understood that complaint all these years they all show up as the same size in the thread and without text do you really need to click on it to see it. But autism is rampant round these parts

But just how autistic is she, OP?

She's an aspie

If only pic related had known that it just takes a good beating to turn from a white into asian

so he turned into an elf

>The stupid slag got it good...

Canadian posters really are the most pathetic edgy losers on this site.

If she isn't a person of color and trans, nobody gives a shit.

Many such cases.

>(yu)

Lmao

This is what happens when females aren't punished for violent offences the same as men are.

I said this before, Brexit is not enough, mass deportation is required

Photo of the attacker

She was actually pretty..poor girl.

rsvpmagazine.ie/16-year-old-left-premanently-disfigured-vicious-assault/

Tbh it's a good thing she's an aspie because she probably won't dwell on the damage to her looks, as much as a normie would.

At least I hope not. Bless her.

So much this.

The frustrating thing is, we have the benefit system they have been milking as a means to selectively deport MILLIONS, not based on race, but just because we SHOULD stop borrowing money to house feed and pay these ppl, not to mention the free healthcare on arrival.

If you came here from elsewhere, and have had a majority of your income and expenses paid by the state, you should be sent home.

Sad!

now imagine how that would have gone in a free country

oh wait, 16 and autistic...

well what a cunt

>white girl beats up other white girl
>thread fills up with bongs blaming migrants

British people are inbred dogs who've lost the ability to feel human emotions. just ask any of their former colonies.

>tfw 5 minutes away from me

I'd shag her to back to full health.

>British people are inbred dogs who've lost the ability to feel human emotions. just ask any of their former colonies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Africa

walsall is right next to birmingham one of the major quarantine zones

>quarantine zones

You mean "conquered lands".

>white girl beats up other white girl
are you sure?

>conquered lands
hurts to say

oh shit that sucks.

Do they literally wait for the news cameras to arrive before they clean off the blood?

>tfw you will never have a health kit in a penis

the assailant was brown and everybody knows it

Jesus, better give her two weeks of social services and a slap on the wrist !

I live near Walsall, it's a right shithole. Doesn't even surprise me that this happened.

Where abouts lad

Great Wyrley, only a quick ride away from Walsall but it's a nice village.

Stourbridge here, not surprised either

Was it a paki or a beady chav

>conquered lands
ouch, i'm not even a bong and that hurt

>redpilled trap

You wish you could look that good

In first world countries generally the priority is to deal with actual injuries first before trying to clean them.

I'd imagine the photos were taken by her family.

Australians are often called the descendants of criminal Brits. People don't realise we were the good ones. We only stole bread and the occasional sheep, the modern brit is more animal than man.

post boipucci and timestamp

Not only do I know the girl that did it but I also live in this Paki infested shit hole. This place needs to burn

I bet it was """asians""", those damn taoist japs

If you know who did it then why not tell us?

So it was a Paki then?

> White people have empathy and are civilized

white asians, you mean

>go to free British hospital
>they don't clean the blood off you or remove your face jewelry.

>be in traffic accident in US
>they can't find my credit card so don't treat me and leave me to die at the scene

In the UK, Asian means brown skin and foul smell, not slitty eyes and rice smell.

Thats what happens if the state monopoly of violence gets weaker, imagine if you were horribly tortured and killed for comiting suchs crimes. Unfortunately there probably isn't any trustworthy government where this wouldn't be misused for some weird agenda .

What kind of autistic girl would have a lip piercing like that?

>Tfw have a secret liking to a West Midlands accent

What's fuckin wrong with me mayte.

Her names Emily Dunn, Chav not a paki. Can't find her old facebook but shes made a new one

>Chav not a paki

Blood pressure dropped slightly

This is her

Checked

Typical ugly cunt picking on a much better looking girl. Many such cases.

Being the victim of a crime sucks, hopefully she won't suffer too much and maybe something good could come of it (and not in that autistic "men who are accused of rape falsely should learn from it" idiocy, more like taking self defence classes or something.) I especially hate it when it's someone with difficulties who suffers and I sincerely hope she can move on. Also that the perpetrators get caught and punished, bring back the stockade, or a good old fashioned beating.

That's not her unless its the same as this one

jewbook.com/profile.php?id=100003440694056

t. Live in Pelsall around 20 minutes from where it happened

Have to take into account that the pics in the one you posted were in 2013. so if is her, one of you lads need to rat that slut out.

It's always some jealous skank.

>and that violence is just not the answer.
Wrong. This is a perfect case of a situation where violence is the answer. The only suitable answer.

her second account

How do you know it's her?

Her original account was spammed with hate, if you search her name people are going mad about it since everyone in the area knows her. I wouldn't know how to prove it

she'll look much the same when she recovers and has some surgery done

Is she lesbian?

what were people saying to her kek

Either getting beat up gave her blue eyes or you are a complete fucking retard

>1 mutual friend

>Argentina

Main account

lol, typical chav

Ew, total disgusting chav

At least the kid is white desu

Yes she clearly values the white race attacking other whites. This is why the pakis will win.

Do you have any proof lad?
Not to say I believe someone would lie on the Internet.