Thoughts when Trump shut down the jew?

Thoughts when Trump shut down the jew?
youtube.com/watch?v=wa1s2rIoefc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YK2Rl2je-Q
youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did not understand a single phrase they said.

Could have watched this deaf.

So staged.
So-so staged.

Trump is clearly a racism sexism anitsemintism trasphobe loser narcissist egomaniniacal demigoge facisist scum white cis male systme of oppression

quiet
Quiet
QUIET

holy shit my sides.

He could have used better wording to make it clear he was talking about fake hate crimes.

Trump handles the tax parasites with a defness that defies belief. Imagine if he started Trump TV? No one would watch CNN or MSFAG

please move to africa
they need u

This jew was on the tucker show last night, praising Trump for being pro jew. Said that he has covered Trump for many years in New York.

Zionists hate little whiny victim complex kikes like this faggot.

Trump even got triggered by John Stewart changing his last name from Leibowitz as if to imply he shouldn't be ashamed of his kike heritage.

On the spot!

don't forget bigot

For those who are not aware how this all works...

As the (((MSM))) begins to cleanse itself of those who will not call Trump hitler or call for Trumps assassination you will see a concentration of those who push the message.

Who is pushing the message? Watch OP's video.

Jews within the media such as (((CNN))) with (((Wolf Blitzer))), (((Jake Tapper))), and (((Dana Bash))) being their top hitters only goes to expose of the truth that Jews are controlling the medias message.

TL;DR: The more Trump pushes the (((MSM))) the more the Jewish elements in the (((MSM))) will expose themselves. All going to plan.

The jew actually didn't do anything wrong, trump misunderstood him

He basically said that his newspaper never called him anti semitic or anything but what he's planning to do with the rise of anti semitism and threat being made against jews

>Not understand how the jews operate.

The kike was sucking Trumps dick so he could ask him a question that is bullshit.

How long have you been watching the (((MSM)))?

doesn't change the fact that trump misunderstood him

I find it a silly question desu. Maybe they should look at themselves.

"Oy very Mr. President how do you plan to shut up all these filthy goyim from talking bad about us while we're just trying to destroy western civilization and values?"

>misunderstood

There you go fall for the (((trick))) again user.

They start by sucking your dick so you are off guard and then they ask when was the last time you beat your wife.

Lurk more.

>mfw Trump calls a kike a liar and dishonest to his face
>mfw Trump tells said kike to sit the fuck down

We can all learn something from the way Trump deals with these people. Was fantastic watching Trump deftly dismantling the (((media's))) attacks and narratives today.

what was it that trump misunderstood? this dude is literally asking for trump to make a pledge of FUCKING DOLLARS to go toward protecting the jewish community

>ask a loaded question
>get shut down

>what are you planning to do about the rising anti semitism is equal to a personal question like that

Seriously though, trump could have easily deflected this by saying he doesn't know about the increase but he'll have people look into it and see what he can do but he answered the question by saying he isn't anti semitic or racist

>literally

No, he was asking what he was gonna do about it.

I thought jews were supposed to be high-verbal IQ?

that guy was a fucking pussy

he's asking for money. any time someone goes to the government it's to ask them for money.

Fine ok, he's asking for money to combat anti semitism; you're not ok with that

But you are ok with Trump fixing the inner cities, giving them better education and the lot. Giving education to people, who according to Sup Forums hivemind, are more stupid, more violent and lazy than white people. Are you OK with this?

I watched the video and the press conference user.

I am saying this is the (((trick))).

>We need money. We are victims of the Holocaust. If you do not guarantee us money to fight the nazi you are hitler.

The whole question is a (((trick))).

If the jew would have asked a question such as...

>Why do you think that Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu was welcomed with open arms by your administration but the Obama administration sided against Israel in the UN?

That is a fair question.

Asking for money or support to fight nazi is just more of the same self victimizing kikery we all have heard for years!!!

the jew was on tucker he didn't seem too upset

Sure, the question was the same question the black lady asked, just worded differently. But Trump had no problem bending over to blacks, even wanting to set a meeting to god knows what group.

why would he tell this guy he's going to look into it? he's not. you're telling me he's not asking for money but how else would the government fund an investigation into recent acts of antisemitism.

the bottom line is that it's not the government's job to give resources to protect a single class of people above others.

Doesn't derailing threads on pol take away from your sucking Nigerian refugee cock time? Or do you let your women take part of that load so to speak?

He's literally been shutting down the Jew throughout his entire campaign

we're not talking about all of donald trump's campaign promises would you please stay on topic?

INSULTING QUESTION

>Jew can't articulate himself yet still tries to barter with Trump mid-question
>Trump recognizes the faggotry, sits him down and explains he has nothing against Jews

and to add, not a single thread about that. It was never mentioned and is swiftly swept under the rug because why? That's Trump acting against But for the inner cities it is?
>criticizing his answer against the inner cities, which is another way of saying the black community, and I'm sucking refugee cock

Fucking moron, Trump gave the answer to the black lady the jew wanted to hear but he didn't give it him so it's the jews fault but the black issue is ignored because "fuck jews" I guess

It's funny how you ignore when Trump goes against Sup Forums's grain but when it lines up you're all for it.

I switched topics because I want to know why you're ok with one group of people being put higher than another but not the other way around

Given, the narrative is both groups are equally horrible

You don't have an answer for this. The Jew question is done for; I never said anything about it being right for them. I said "he misunderstood the question" You guys brought policy and promises in

>But Trump had no problem bending over to blacks

Listen, Trump has to pick his battles and black people are not the biggest issue in the media. POC (people of color) in the media basically only read what they are given and complain that Trump is not black.

Do I want Trump to walk down and smack a bitch for being a kike tool... yes.

Pick your battles.

so he's basically just pandering? What Hillary was criticized for?

But again, this isn't what I believe is right or wrong, you people diverted the discussion there.

I said "trump misunderstood him"

>Now I'm not saying you hate jews... but if you don't give me some money you might hate jes

>I switched topics because I want to know why you're ok with one group of people being put higher than another but not the other way around
I don't know why you would assume that I am ok with this it's not something that we were or are going to talk about.

>You don't have an answer for this. The Jew question is done for; I never said anything about it being right for them. I said "he misunderstood the question" You guys brought policy and promises in
Donald Trump did not misunderstand the question. I don't know why you're saying he did.

You don't even speak native english you pastry nigger.

The kike was clearly implying that Trump was somehow responsible for fake anti-semitic "attacks."

BASED.

>kike asks a typical kike question
wew

>so he's basically just pandering? What Hillary was criticized for?
You are right user... instead of picking your battles and taking on the kikes that organize the anti-Trump message he should have had a rope on standby to hang for the niggers in the crowd and oven for the kikes.

You seem to not understand how this all works.

The niggers lose their message as soon as the kikes giving them the message are dealt with.

The kike was a bait and switch. Talk good to Trump and call America nazi germany because he does not promise money over his kike claims.

>I said "trump misunderstood him"

I am saying you are falling for the (((trick))).

all these shills wow
if you haven't watched the Tucker segment that follows OP then just shut up, you are embarrassing yourself.

He did, the reporter said "we never said you were anti semitic or something like that but what are you gonna do about the rise in anti semitism?"
>para phrasing

Trump took it onto himself to assure him that he's not anti semitic or a racist, something he wasn't even accused of and found it even a filty statement. I wonder what statement he found disgusting?

>I switched topics because I want to know why you're ok with one group of people being put higher than another but not the other way around

Because the black community has objectively more problems that need solving than the jewish community. You wanna make any more false equivalences?

LOL PASTRY NIGGER, my sides user.
Eurotrash pastry nigger btfo.

(((...))) ?

Ima non practicising Orthodox Jew

Pissed me off the reporter was so slimy.

Well if you're a male you're automatically a bigot remember?

how so? How did he imply that?
Kikes did this, sure, but blacks never did this? Are you serious?

This is pure speculation, I fell for their (((trick)))
How isn't the black women asking a trick? I the blacks are pawns for the kikes why would you be ok with helping them?
listen, I said that because the argument was being diverted. And I needed to reply to something that was said to me.

My orignial statement was "trump misunderstood him"

frikken newfags

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

The Jewish reporter was trying to paint Trump as either (1) a friend of the Jews who was willing to pledge resources to help the Jewish community or (2) an anti-semite

Trump told the reporter that he was not an anti-semite while also telling him he was not willing to pledge resources in the way that the reporter wanted him to.

Trust us we're right.

this is the guy in question

Trust me, you're wrong.

It's a loaded question you retard

>Now I'm not saying that you're the dumbest motherfucker in Belgium, infact I've never said you're the dumbcunt cunt in Belgium, but what do you think about the rise of Nazism in Germany during the 1930s?

translation goy either you do what we want or else
It was a veiled threat.
Reminds me of that time a sinagogue asked Mel Gibson for money to prove he wasn't antimememtic

Shut up now, this is his reply after the fact.

It wasn't a loaded question. You're looking at this from a specific view point, the one he's trying to adress unironically

And to be honest, if someone asked me that question, literally like that, I wouldn't think he's trying to imply me in the rise of nazism at all.

Not only that, the jew didn't call trump dumb, he said they never said he was anti semitic

So if you word your question like

>Now I'm not saying that you'r anti-semitic nor have we ever said that, but what do you think of the rise of nazism in ....

Why would I think he's calling me anti-semitic or implying me into that scenario?

I'm not lol. You really aren't understanding what's going on and my guess is that it's the language barrier.

Typically we like to make fun of Americans for being stupid but it's insulting to us that you think you understand our world better than we do.

>personal incredulity fallacy

not an argument,

This is not even grasping at straws, this is literally not an argument.

You aren't that liberal I spoke to yesterday who started speaking to me because he thought I agreed with him and once I stopped agreeing with him he told me to shut up because "I'm not from america so I wouldn't understand" right?

This isn't an argument, at all.

Maybe you should lurk more? Idk. That interview you posted did not clear up my misgivings one bit.

Hahahahaha I know right

He dealt with them all his life operating in Jew York, probably knows all their tactics, Jews aren't openly alpha so they can't compete with a high energy confident White male.

You're the guy who hasn't countered a single argument. Your evidence that this guy wasn't trying to paint trump as an anti-semite (why bring it up unless you're trying to associate Trump with anti-semitism in the first place?) is a video of him explaining himself. We understand how he thinks the question came across but we don't trust him to be an objective witness to his testimony. Actually I trust my own judgement of people and I can tell what the reporter was trying to do was ask Donald Trump for money by implicating him as an anti-semite if he refused. Donald Trump understood this, I understand this, most of the people in this thread understand this. You're mistaken.

You forgot misogynist

It is a loaded question, if you werent retarded youd recognise that

Go into a court and ask a witness "Now I'm not saying you're the thief, and I've never said you're the thief, but what were you doing at the shop?"

See whether you get an objection or not

the fact that you only became aware of the interview after your original statement shows how ill informed you were to begin with

i'm very torn

i dont think i can come to Sup Forums any more, why are you all so ignorant as to not even acknowledge trumps obvious and massive short comings ?

i hate all the trump bashing in the media because its just all the lefties jumping on a very easy target

i'm very right wing BUT trump's a fucking rambling idiot, its actually embarrassing for your country.

The fuck is up with lil Putin on the bottom left and the soviet symbol in the bottom center?

Do you not know that Putin banned the Bolshevik revolution celebration this year?

That interview doesn't mean anything it's a PR piece of him to explain his point of view. I feel like I need to reiterate that what he explained was his point of view. For some reason you're giving him authority over your mind.

so leave we don't care

this isn't an argument also
Why bring it up? Because Trump has been attacked from all sides, calling him all kinds of things, and when you're from a newspaper, that hasn't done any of that, you want to bring him at ease before asking a question of rising anti semitism.

So, ok, wait, you don't trust his own testimony, you don't trust any testimony but your own and you want me to change your mind about that?

Last sentence is appealing to popularity; also not an argument

I never said he personally dislikes Trump,but that doesn't stop him from threatining to use his powers to make him seen an antisemite on behalf of his organization.
Also kek at his half beanie

>Why bring it up? Because Trump has been attacked from all side
Yes that's what the Jew said isn't it. Listen to the Jew he knows better than you do.

>So, ok, wait, you don't trust his own testimony, you don't trust any testimony but your own and you want me to change your mind about that?
I trust that Trump and most of the other people ITT saw what I did and that I'm not making it up. Why do you think you understand American media?

>Last sentence is appealing to popularity; also not an argument
Stop that it's annoying.

>(You)
>this isn't an argument also

shut the FUCK up you moron

You think a court of law doesn't know what a loaded question is but you do? They DEFINED it so it couldn't happen

I'm not saying you're the dumbest Belgium fucking retard I've ever encountered on the internet, infact I've never stated that it's a crime that you should be able to transmit your thoughts either by speech or written word because they're so insane and fucking stupid, but why do you think anyone wants to hear what you have to say?

just so we can understand your position more clearly, do you have any thoughts on the one state solution for Israel?

no I don't

/ourguy/, fuck your hey rabbi bomb threats. They were out of the news for two weeks before this schlomo brought them up.

This clearly shows you Trump is not a kike puppet, goy!

explain how he's doing that?

>you aren't an anti semite, never said you were
>what do you want to do about rising anti semitism
and this is somehow using his powers? Watch the video again, if he wanted to use his powers and actually wanted to imply trump with anti semitism, he would have done that.

personal incredulity fallacy; not an argument

I'm sorry, but you're not bring any arguments here

You're saying, I don't get it because I'm not a american, fine

And again, you're appealing to popularity
I'm sorry, but these are not arguments.

Listen, you stated a false equivalency.

If something gets stolen, and you were at the shop; there's a possibility you're asked that question. It's a completely different scenario

insulting is also not an argument

did you knwo... it's the muslims making the bomb threats?

Hey can you point to a counter argument to this actually and yes I would like to know what makes you think you have the ability to comprehend American culture better than I do

>Listen, you stated a false equivalency.
>
>If something gets stolen, and you were at the shop; there's a possibility you're asked that question. It's a completely different scenario
>
>insulting is also not an argument

No you absolute fucking retard

The court doesn't allow you to ask that question because the audience/jury/judge can't pretend it didn't hear "I didn't call you an ANTI SEMITE"

As soon as you put those words out there you're associating the person with ANTI SEMITISM

This is why you are FUCKED in the head

I think the reporter is /our jew/, guys

Is it? Most "religious violence" in the u.s. is preptrated by their own statistically.

This is moving the goalposts because I can say anything now; you won't believe me anyway since you've already stated you don't trust any judgement but you're own.

To the second question:

To the both of you
>the reporter has a long standing with trump and covered him for years and never threw him under the fucking bus, why do you think he's trying to do so now?

remember: because he's a kike is not an argument.

Trump sucked a nice clit that day

>As soon as you put those words out there you're associating the person with ANTI SEMITISM
He really does not understand what we're trying to say. I'm getting frustrated I'm just trying to help.

>you've already stated you don't trust any judgement but you're own.
never said that I said that I trust my own judgement. It's pretty annoying to argue with someone who constantly tells me that I'm breaking the rules. The fact that you know the rules doesn't make you right. Typically when someone resorts to the kind of tactic you're using it's when they are certain they've lost but their idea of themselves is too challenged by the alternative. I think that's what's going on with you. Consider that.

Apparently Trump didn't think the question was warranted or that he had a long enough standing to ask that sort of question. Just because the reporter thinks he deserves to be able to ask the question does not make him worthy.

Freaking idiot, that was a friendly reporter...

>So I asked the witness that I know he's not an anti semite but what does he think about nazi germany

>Sorry your honour, I've been friends with the witness for a long time, and that means in this instance I was not asking a loaded question, because the entire jury knew I was his friend because they have known both of us personally for our entire lives

I'd facefuck that whore until she's left weeping.

Sure smells like Reddit in here.

Trump's not the messiah you claim he is, user. He will do jack shit about the Jews. Spoiler alert; He's one of them. His vehement support of Israel should tell you that much, denying it at this point only makes you as shortsighted as the "literallyhitler" Tumblr degenerates.

youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg

There hasn't been a single proper argument as to why he's implying trump is anti semitism

It's been:
>jewish tricks
>you don't understand, you don't live here
>you fell for it
>you're stupid
>false equivalency

Give me one reason why he's implying trump into anti-semitism
>being a kike is not an argument

Here a video, explaining his position.

this isn't even close to the thing I said

I said "trump misunderstood him"

This is bringing a whole other dimension to the argument. And to add to that, the Trump presidency wants to give smaller newspapers a chance so even if I was to retort what you say I could simply say that.

this is getting pretty fucking stupid, you're simply warping words and amplifying view points to fit in your argument.

This is pointless, you're too stuck in your own ways.

Everything I bring up is a jewish trick

I'm done, you are all fucking retarded

>“I realized that the Jew uses language for the purpose of dissimulating his thought or at least veiling it, so that his real aim cannot be discovered by what he says but rather by reading between the lines. This knowledge was the occasion of the greatest inner revolution that I had yet experienced. From being a soft-hearted cosmopolitan I became an out-and-out anti-Semite.”

>Excerpt From: Adolf Hitler. “Mein Kampf.”

No that's not the proper analogy

the proper analogy is "I never accused of you being a thief, and nobody in my community thinks that you are one, but sadly there is a rise of robberies in this city. What do you plan to do about it?"

And no that wouldn't be a loaded question if the media was reporting that the witness was a thief 24/7

50 degree heats are melting your brain...