youtube.com/watch?v=5A0WxPoT0gE
youtube.com/watch?v=w4MKjKQsOu8
youtube.com/watch?v=So5oLNhC0RI
archive.is/6MQmO
youtube.com/watch?v=qjlkrKJSCg8
action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_of_Donald_Trump's_cabinet
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0H_ndjavM
breitbart.com/video/2017/02/16/nyts-thomas-friedman-i-fear-that-a-lot-of-americans-are-getting-addicted-to-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_debates,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxp0SDAiXmI
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

>Trump about to be executed
>Be in a sea of cucks, feminists and communists

How will Sup Forums save him?

youtube.com/watch?v=5A0WxPoT0gE

S H A D I L A Y

AWOOOO~

What now, Dumpfkins?

For every voter that likes meatloaf, there are two more who hate it. What will you do to win us back?

What happened to the ''You Can't Stump the Trump'' guy?

Make meatloaf great again!

ded

A W O O

youtube.com/watch?v=w4MKjKQsOu8

L O V E S

youtube.com/watch?v=So5oLNhC0RI

A M E R I C A

Surely Meatgate will be the end of Trump!

#BoycottMeatloaf #MeatIsRacist

he was some reddit cuck who got full of himself

Wut anime

It begins.

archive.is/6MQmO

Today President Trump held a three hour closed door meeting with French twins Igor & Grichka Bogdanoff in the oval office. The meeting, shrouded in secrecy, only serves to add to the mysterious almost cult of personality nature of the twins. Despite being two of the most power individuals on there planet, more so that most world leaders even, they have managed to fly themselves relatively under the radar of the public eye. For any reader who may not be familiar with the pair here is a quick run down. Both Bogdanoff brothers came to prominence in the scientific community, they are rumored to each have 260+ IQs, during the early 1950s while in their teens publishing several of the most widely cited even till this day papers on Einstein's General Relativity predicting the discovery of dark matter and the accelerating expansion of the universe nearly fifty five years before it was confirmed experimentally Not being ones to limit themselves in 1957 the brothers while working at CERN came up with the design basis of a massive particle accelerator that would eventually become known as the Large Hadron Collider. Also while at CERN the pair laid some of the foundational work in computer science that led to the creation of the internet While these accomplishments would be more than a lifetimes work for even the most esteemed scientist the Bogdanoffs used analytical skills to turn to the financial industry where they very quickly saw the fruits of their efforts becoming two of the richest individuals in all of Europe. Today's estimated net worth of the pair is over 800 billion dollars. Currently they own massive genetic research & development projects. Sources close to the President claim the meeting was about brokering a deal for the Bogdanoffs to give the United States Access to their top secret Antarctic genetic research facility, and to serve as economic advisors to the president and head the Federal Reserve in exchange for the gold within Fort Knox

TAKE THE TRUMPBOG PILL

its really fucking happening lads

>Tatsuro Yamashita-Mermaid
youtube.com/watch?v=qjlkrKJSCg8

The 7th Floor Group, 7th Floor Shadow Government is kill.

what's the quick gestalt on this meatloaf business?

Can someone answer pls.
Who is left to be approved in Trump's cabinet?

What exactly was wrong with the coal dumping in rivers order thing? It doesn't sound like an awful request.

Well, if he's a cuck, what does that say about Trump, that retweeted his video?

But honestly, can anyone at all explain why meafloaf became news? This is about as absurd as it has ever gotten.

Are you here? I've come to trade.

Cross ange

Carson, for one

>Hillary didn't shit herself at the debates

Sure we won, but was it worth it?

action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Fill this out. The left is also spreading it around trying to spam wrong answers.

if you don't like meatloaf and are an American, you need to leave.

>DRAIN THAT SWA-

wait, what?

wtf im with her now

Thanks.

dis is my turf, ya's wanna awoo ya gotta pay tribute

A broken clock is still right twice a day?

What are you looking for? I have saved ones that have only been posted once months ago and never again. Thousands. Some I made and never posted.

She's a demon alien robot thing, what makes you thing she shits like the rest of us?

Meatloaf was at the white house for dinner. I think he may be running for office or might already be Governor of new jersey or something. not up too speed with US politics

How do you know it wasn't his intern? During the primaries, he had other people posting on his twitter, altho he was allowed to make posts at nigt and in the morning

Never did like the videos, just one reddit meme after another, but it was popular with the normies, so I'm not complaining

Literally just getting home from work after being out since 7am. What exactly happened today? Caught some Larry Elder playing part of the trump press conference but it was only 5 minutes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_of_Donald_Trump's_cabinet

There's only one way

Wtf!
I hate diapers now.
I'm now #activitystrokingmyjohnson

oh fuck, hopefully he'll do what Trump tells him

reminder that this is what the left unironically believes

No.

WATCH IT WOLFIE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0H_ndjavM

Recap, in case you missed the goat conference

iktf

I'm used to parroting the reddit buzzword and even I didn't think his videos were reddit

He has shown he will fire people if they do not meet his expectations. That is very clear.

biggest blowout we ever had, an oldschool trump tally that amounted to 77 strakght minutes of shitting on the media

imagine spicer, but with trump. our boy was even taking notes from the master in the back

>NYT’s Thomas Friedman: ‘I Fear That a Lot of Americans Are Getting Addicted’ to Trump

Friedman, who strongly disapproves of many of Trump’s policies, said Trump had three things going for him, one of which was that he is entertaining and that he feared could wind up being an addiction for “a lot of Americans.”

“What worries me, I guess most Wolf right now, and I listened to this press conference, you know, Trump I think has basically three things going for him right now. One is that he’s very entertaining and I fear that a lot of Americans are getting addicted to him. I fear that we in the media, and I don’t exclude myself, are getting addicted to writing about him because it’s just so easy to do, number one. And so, he’s got the entertainment value.”

“Number two, the stock market is going up, and there is the hope and expectation that jobs will improve, that the economy will grow,” he continued. “And number three, there is no immediate pressing crisis. But I tell you, Wolf – if he stops being entertaining if a crisis comes along, and I think it’s been reckless on his part to boast about the stock market because markets go up and down. Presidents should never talk about the dollar. You know, this all could really change. This is all throat-clearing right now. But I have my seat belt tightly fastened. After all, you never know what the economy might do.”

breitbart.com/video/2017/02/16/nyts-thomas-friedman-i-fear-that-a-lot-of-americans-are-getting-addicted-to-trump/

>just one reddit meme after another
they became reddit memes after they ran everything into the ground. they were just meme videos before then

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Weeb trash

how

I'm still a bit confused about all this. I'm not used to winning.

t. former Ron Paul fan

No lewdposting

This is a Kekian board

It felt just like those 360 noscope mlg 420 meme videos that are popular with the young crowd, but with trump. At least to me

He can't deport 20 million people, so I guess he'll have to give amnesty to some

That whole press conference was fucking amazing. Trump destroying the media's narrative.

>Trump faces the MSM and tells them they have a lower approval rating than Congress

The absolute madman

Trump roasted the media for over an hour.

>tfw to smart to win

Yes he can.

thats where your wrong kiddo.

No one anonymous individual has all of the awoos. It's good to share

>tfw too smart to win

fucking perfect

Foxnews is replaying the presser

>tfw too smart 2 win

Which alternative news source does Sup Forums use? (besides Sup Forums boviously)

Its a bad feel.

What does everyone think of Acosta?

My dad, when he's drunk

he's /ourkike/

he better do his job properly

>not Infowars

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_debates,_2016
>Hillary Clinton was considered to have won all three presidential debates by an overwhelming margin in scientific opinion polls of likely voters.
>Despite this, Donald Trump won the presidential election
Why do they continue to lie?

You'll have to be more specific.

Primary sources: speeches, press releases, legislation, statements.

very fake news

Is there even a better source than Sup Forums?

There are a mind boggling number of Awoos. Some were posted once and never saved, some were never posted at all. Truly this is one of life's great mysteries.

>Stuffing bows to meatloaf
>In contact with gravy
>Possess perfect texture
>Controls dinner with a fair but iron fist
>On plates and tables globally
>Direct descendant of the royal menu
>First meal on mars will be laden with meatloaf. Space loaf will be first brand.
>First designer loaf will in all likelihood be meat loaf
>Meatloaf is said to have 250calories
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a loaf that will descend on mealtimes and bring about an era of tasty meatloaf
>Meatloaf owns nanoloaf r&d labs around the world.
>You likely have meatloaf in you right now
>meatloaf is in regular contact with the vegetables and meat on your plate. Forwarding the word of taste info your mouth.
Nation states entrust their stock reserves with meatloaf. There's no flavour in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Meatloaf.
>Meatloaf is okay for 5 days from the base reference space time point accepted by our society.
>In reality, meatloaf is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
>We don't know meatloafs plan yet but we hope it is a tasty food.

Donald Trump's twitter
Infowars
Zero Hedge
Sup Forums on both chans

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
It's amazing how far we've come Sup Forums...

Molymeme and Styxmemehammer666 are a must.

I am also apparently the only person here that listens to Bill Still.

sometimes i feel like Sup Forums just does not rise to the intellegence capabilities like that of my own

I love this, because the left is incapable of identifying the problem.
>mfw the rainbow coalition doesn't have a faggot nigger to hold them together anymore

On an unrelated note, does anybody know what "Acela" means, I saw the term posted somewhere, and I'm unfamiliar with it. Pretty sure it's slang cause I couldn't find it on urban dictionary or anything.

I don't think so

Ja dats goot

Kek

alegz jones

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxp0SDAiXmI

>Stein

reminder that this happened

They are justmelting down.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings

>tfw no meatloaf tendies

Jay Naylor and his ilk must be anti-Trump for some reason.