Would it be ethically or morally wrong for Trump to organise the assassination of Soros?

Would it be ethically or morally wrong for Trump to organise the assassination of Soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ethically or morally? No.

Legally, yes.

it would be saving more lives than ending, but implying that would ever happen is just a shitty joke.

It would be ethically AND morally wrong for Trump to NOT organise the assassination of Soros!

>He still thinks Trump is against Soros

Yeah that's why he gave George Soros' protege the most powerful economic position in our Government.

Just a coincidence?

I wonder why there's no conservative billionaire as powerful as Soros.

Is he an american citizen? Because if he is then I feel like trump would be painted in a poor light if it came out that [god-emperor] ordered the assassination of an American Citizen. It's not unprecedented though, Putin already put a price on Soros' head.

Jesus said in the bible that its okay to kill LIBTARDS LIKE THAT STUPID BITCH as long as they rich! OP this is all you man you better pull it off

>Implying that President Trump doesn't exist

Source?

They are both cunts. Give them both a gun and let God decide.

no

at this point if Trump has to coup this motherfucker I'm with him 1000%

Pinochet 2.0

Koch brothers. More libertarian though. I believe they didn't help the Trump campaign, despite being extremely politically active.

I don't understand why he can't just declare him a "national security threat" and use the PATRIOT Act to hold him indefinitely at some black site.

>In 2003, the new finance director started a hedge fund with $1 billion from George Soros

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

Hoppean snake, user.

Embrace it.

One more Hoppean snake for context.

It would be ineffective as one of his kids or appointed minions will just replace him.

Sheeeeit

so then if trump assassinating soros is ethical, let me pose you this brain teaser:

>Would it be ethically or morally wrong for SOROS to organise the assassination of TRUMP?

>who are the koch brothers
>who is rupert murdoch

Are you fucking blind?

>I don't understand why my meme-dictator cant just take down one of the most powerful men on the planet
that's why you voted trump. because you dont understand things.

frankly I think people who lack such basic critical thinking skills should be excluded from voting and sterilized

Ethically? He's the bad guy... He has no ethical ground to stand on.
Morally? Self preservation prevails. I see no moral objection to killing someone if it's them or you.

He probably isn't. Billionaires like him don't like to become American citizens because of tax reasons.

That means he can 'legally' be droned like any other terrorist leader.

>He's the bad guy
trump or soros?

I genuinely cant tell from your post

Soros is well known so that's the only issue Trump needs to get past with the press, but he can blame it on Russia. Again Putin named the already
Sorry I meant to Soros
He has no ethical ground to stand on.
He would be in the moral right however if it's a matter of self preservation.

ethics are for losers. what is moral is what helps you survive and reach your goals in life. all else is a delusion.

He has no moral right because no effort has been made to arrest him or get him extradited.

If you expect someone to kill you, You have moral grounds to act within your means in the interests of self preservation.

But at the same time, Soros is on borrowed time. Trump hates him, America hates him, and Putin put a price on his head. The blame is spread enough that without any leaks it would be hard to pin anyone for the hit.

morality is a spook

Soros isn't really implicated in the worst of crimes like pedo rings, but he is responsible for countless numbers of deaths because of his meddling and funding of anti-gov agents. but who in the US gov isn't guilty of that as well? Soros shouldn't be the first one on the chopping block

Putin has not put a price on his head, that is one of the few examples of 'fake news' that hurts the cause. That's just something your grandpa reads from emails that were forwarded to 200 other people.

He SHOULD be a wanted man, though.

there is a difference between fueling the flame of political discourse and funding revolutions to devalue money, then cutting funding amounting in countless lives to make a quick buck. HE IS EVIL

Dude is ancient, so they're just waiting him out.

So what if he get killed or die,somebody will just replace him and the cycle will start over.

Even so, Enough people believe that Putin wants him dead, without a leak no one could really pin it on Trump

Or, more likely, his kids will squander the money and party the night away.

How many more heart transplants is he gonna have before you realize this guy isn't going away for at least another decade?