Unironic Pajeet Suicide Thread

Hey, fäms, my life is in a bit of a dump right now, and there's pretty much no point of carrying on now. So I've unironically decided to be an hero for y'all. The trouble is I can't find a proper website to stream it. I can't bother saying the whole story again, so it's here on this thread I made yesternight:
Can you please send me a link to a website where I can stream myself. I have meds I can swallow right now. Sorry, I'm a little delirious at the point, so the writing may not be coherent.

Other urls found in this thread:

brainrepublic.com/en/index.html
youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't do it

Just don't kill yourself? Go get help, loser.

Dude if you really can't poo in look maybe you have constipation?

Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of non-existence friend!

Why kill yourself? If you life has no value anymore than make it have value.
Go do something heroic and dangerous.
What's the worse that could happen? You die?
So what you are planning on killing yourself anyway.
And if fail you can still kill yourself later
Just quit being a faggot and go make yourself great again

Don't do it bhai.
Hua Kya bata to sai

Shit, I sent the failed thread I made some hours back by mistake.
The story's over here:

If you really wanted people to see, you'd make headline news

POO

Depends...that's why I'm doing it for a smaller audience. Why isn't anyone encouraging me. Even people on /r9k/ wanted me to do it. I thought Sup Forums would be triply encouraging.

Don't do it, there's still so many streets that have no poo on them. So much to live for.

Stop being a degenerate. Instead of killing urself, spread the redpill to other pajeets. Maybe join the army so u can shoot some pakis and prob die like a hero if u wanna die that bad.

/r9k/ isn't watched by three letter agencies.

pajeet we give you a lot of shit but we don't want a bullycide

get it together rajiv

This.

My life became boring and depressing (Working a minimum wage job and staying home on Sup Forums when I'm not working) So I'm moving to another country by myself next month and travelling around/working abroad for 2 years

OP is a pussy who can't take control of his life and unironically wants to kill himself over "poo in loo" memes

I can promise that I am a more worthless NEET than anyone here.

Yes they are.

I never understood the point of killing themselves alone.
I envisioned myself if I wanted to die I'd join the military and remove kebab in a blaze of glory either i die or become a hero

Fuck off user. I'll not support your decision irrespective of your reasons.

You're beneath contempt if you take this cowardly path. Even an amoeba wouldn't do something this stupid.

>Not trusting mind's natural ability to rebound from hardship over time.

why stream it if you aren't an attention whore

Do something else. Become a yogi, go on an adventure whatever.

>op kills himself
>death causes you to shit yourself
>op's last act will be pooing outside the loo

>Australia
>Neet

Dunno why you're not in /diy/ inventing some pest control with all those dangerous animals in your country.

Who knows, 1 day you might become bigly.

Please don't do it man.

It may not mean much, but I really hope you hang in there.

I'm sorry things are so terrible right now. I can't possibly know how bad it is, and I'm sure it seems hopeless. But there's ALWAYS hope, and always meaning.

alvida

Audible kek

Why the fuck aren't you looking through local job postings?

Get off your ass user.

oh god. that pic. what is this sonic-level autism crap? >>

Ken-toe kun?

Just do it on twitch or youtube, dont be a pussy and get it over and done with quick and it wont get taken down

Just came from work whats going on here

Self check

Just post a picture and we tell you what to do.

when i was in high-school , there some indian faggot that always made fun of me cause i can't speak a french properly ,

anyway ; pls dont kill yourself you jsut 18 yo
im 23 neet without future but i ll kill myself .

Entry level jobs that everyone hates I can do. But due to autism I never get promoted. When people cant relate to you they treat you like shit and make you do all the work. I have zero career prospects, only a lifetime of being dispised. I determined it was better to just be on welfare.

>im 23 neet without future but i ll kill myself .
I have trouble parsing that sentence.

>anyway ; pls dont kill yourself you jsut 18 yo
he is? that makes it even more fun

THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PAJEETS. IM SORRY IT HAD TO COME TO THIS BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU

Yeah this join the army and kill some Pakis. Kashmir is your clay

Why do you give a shit if you pass some exam? If you really want to die then just walk into the wilderness and see how long you can survive. If you live and it changes you for the better then good, if you die then you get your wish and die. Join the fucking military. Do you need to pass this exam to do that as well? Are you really this triggered by memes? I've seen people from your country that kill rats with fucking sticks for a living and are proud of that. If they can live like that with a family and not off themselves then you can resist killing yourself until at least the results of the exam. From now on you need to keep your fucking face in the book/screen and study. You should only move your face to eat and sleep. You can pass it motherfucker. Force yourself to study until you want to vomit even looking at a book.

challenge accepted.

30yo overweight permavirgin autistic turbo-neet living off his mother. no friends, no future

also guys, sage so this doesnt get bahleeted

Please don't.

>I'm 18 and I've made mistakes
>therefore I should end it

Wtf is wrong with you.

fgts leave.

>LOL GENOCIDE XDD
>oh no dude pls dont kill urself!!!11

seriously kys fagets

This.

Drive a truck with a fertilizer bomb into a paki govt building.

Best way for a pajeet to go out

Are you, me?

My scorecard reads exactly the same.

There are others. This improves my feels. Thanks user.

Careful with that edge Hans

>calling people edgy
>on Sup Forums of all places
sage

TAKE ONE OF THE ROTHSCHILDS WITH YOU AND MAKE HIM CONFESS ON VIDEO

look at allt these faggy whiteknight tumblrinas and plebbitors telling him to don't do it s m h yall are some bitches.

op plz anhero it'll revive this website do it.
and look up uncensored stream hosting on google you prob will find sources

six million people isn't funny, it's a meme because it's a lie, even after many revisions to the individual camp numbers the total stayed the same.

Fuck of to with this faggotry.

see a doctor you piece of shit

you better fuckin get better or else pal

O, Shit! All these faggots saying"Don't do it" Sup Forums is under attack. Confirmed! DO IT OP! But don't streem it, no one gives a fuck about you!

No brother

Don't fucking do it you stupid cunt, you seriously let the stormfags here hurt your fee fees that bad you want to die? Get a grip dumbass.

KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

why the fuck are all these faggots itt telling OP not to kill himself. for shame

brainrepublic.com/en/index.html
do it faggot

Don't do it you selfish asshole. You'll leave behind a trail of emotionally wrecked friends and family.

I never said 'don't do it'. I said do it somewhere else. Call me a faggot again, you Aussie shit dog.

You should research Indian history and the religion stuff.

don't do it.

it will kill your mum worse than being a "loser" ever could. humble yourself before your parents, tell them the TRUTH if you've been hiding things from them. you can rebuild yourself and your life.

>friends and family
xD

kill street shitters

shout "poo in loo akbar!"

Jesus.
nu/pol/ the thread. This is embarrassing.

Don't do it retard, go travel and clear your mind, better than a trip to nothingness.

Only 3 more years until you're a superpower..

from the responses ITT you can gauge the general demographic / socio-economic makeup of this board

lots of (presumably young) sheltered 1st world white people I must say.

>go travel and clear your mind

>just go on a cruise with your yacht and 100s of friends and maybe meet up with your loving family afterwards!
>then get a blowjob from your loving gf
>how could you be depressed after all that?!
xD

Getting in Indian army is as hard as getting to any ivy league college

why? what part is difficult?

Not as easy as it sounds. Especially getting in the army. Tried it myself, twice before saying fuck it and went on to become an engineer and work for samsung.

Don't do it faggot. Talk to your parents and tell them everything.
I don't want to get bullied on Sup Forums even more because some retarded pajeet killed himself over poo in loo memes.

go talk to someone, literally anyone

seek help

Is he kill yet?

Suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

It is a degenerative process to imagine yourself suicididing in front of a live audience. Consider visiting indiachan.com it is a new Sup Forums inspired site. We all have same problems let's fix it together.

>Suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Using a toilet is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

And the rest of you fucking faggots pouring cold water over everything. You just want to suck the fun out of everything here.

I haven't someone an hero since Biggs, let the bloke unfortunate enough to have been born indian do his thing, fucks sake.

Burger stfu

You will rot in hell

If you are really prepared to die, then your life has no value, and you can do anything

Just buy a random airplane ticket, or go in a random train, and start your adventure. You have nothing to lose

Resist man. Right now you may feel like you want to end it all but when this feeling is gone you will realise how stupid it was to think about suicide.

you need to take a reeeally big step back and reevaluate yourself dude

The frog is right, killing yourself is no solution. Lossing the fear of death is the greatest thing that can happen to you, you can do anything. What are you afraid of?

Ask random cuties to go out with you, fuck it if they say no. Go on a trip, scre it if it kills you. Go fight ISIS, climb a mountain, punch a shark...there are so many great stories you can experience if you aren´t afraid of the consequences, why should it be only one shitty tale with some pills?

Post pics of punching a shark pls

>my life is in a bit of a dump right now

We know

This!
World is your oyster now

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

iz thiz u famz?

muslim birthrates are higher than indians one in India, will you choose the easy way out instead of fighting for the future of true indians? faggot you're worse than a gipsy

Indians truly are a foul race.

I bet you're a fucking Dalit
Sup with your poo-in-loo caste system?

What caste are you you poop?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with India

No thanks amerifat. Your way of life is cancer and you belive you can do no wrong. If i had a choice I would nuke US before anywhere else.

Periscope?

I would really like to nuke your shit race
Then you wouldn't have to kill yourself

I'd kill myself if I lived in India as well

WTF SENPAI

Even Muslims are more civilized that Panjeet friend. OP is doing the world a service.

Go and kill yourself in the Ganjes so a dog can eat you

Nice meme advice faggot

Reaching a point where you think life isn't worth living is what makes you appreciate the time when it is, when you climb out of pit of nihilism.
Don't do it.

Came close to doing myself around 6 years ago. I'm glad that I didn't. I'm married now and have my own house. Currently doing a degree. Life is good. Will have kids when I graduate.

Get on some basic anti-depressants for a year, start lifting, read some philosophy, and learn some CBT techniques. Get up everyday and write down some tasks for the day, simple things, and do then everyday.

DUDE DON'T DO IT GODDAMNIT! FIGHT ON!

youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s

> (OP)
what state are you in, my mitron?