Sup Forums what do you think of pic related is it true

Sup Forums what do you think of pic related is it true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of it. Marriage holds no meaning anymore. At this point I'm fine with fags getting married since it literally doesnt mean shit

Remember when marriage was a life long thing, those seemed like the days

Yes spot online
And people wonder why there's a men's right movement

you wish things where this good, this is how our parents lives looked like

This legitimately makes my blood boil and there is absolutely nothing we can do to fix this.

And people still accost me for trying to have relationships with 17 year olds at the age of 23.
Who doesnt want less baggage and slightly more stability than any girl over 25

This exact thing happened to my dad.

He's nearly 60 now, trying to recover from the financial loss. Would be a multi millionaire right now.

rip bro
i would really send you a couple million dollars if i could find your bank account, i don't really need them I have billions

don't marry?

until you meet someone -who you truly love- that wants to get married.

Every panel of this happened to me except the final one. I kept house and kid.

if she doesn't accept your decision that you don't want to marry then it should be obvious to you that she just wants to leech off of you

Can i have 46 cents?

Can I haf arab bro?

>LEAF
>not asking for Loonies or Toonies
>asking for pennies

c'mon now

>tfw I'm about to marry a conservative girl
I just hope we are going to be part of the 52% of marriages gone right.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
Soon, vriend

>modern woman
>wanting kids

Choose one.

Proofs?

When you only for white ppl, cuz white ppl are albino and ashamed of it. Thats insecurity. Thats lack of confidence in yourself. Women hate men with low confidence.

When you take your place as a true human being, you wont even want a white women. You wont want to ruin your albino genetics again, you'll want to fix them. Obsidian Skinned Islamic conservative Beauties are the answer.

Reminder pick em wisely kids

Are you reallysure about this.

MFW born to early to explore the universe, but just about right time to for cute robot waifus.

Here is how to make sure your dumb wife doesn't cuck you.

It's easy, understand women!=human. Woman=Stupid pieces of shit, they're property.

When your dog is bad you hit it and yell at it, when your life is bad, you beat her too, this makes her understand her true calling, which is to be owned (a woman loves this, all a dumb cunt wants is to be raped, abused and beaten up).

I don't beat animals, especially dogs ahmed. Get blown.

None of it here

yes im early thrities and honestly of all the people i know married, most have had disastrous faiure. Many times ling beofre the age of 30

You don't need to get married to have children. Just skip the process completely and live under the same roof.
Date someone who's in the same job as you do, better if it's the same company even so the couples are always together.
Keep the kids occupied so the two of you could still afford to work. Cram school, martial arts classes, etc.

Don't marry and opt for a Civil Union

Realistically guys, it's his own fault. He let her walk over him. Normal marriage isn't like this at all.

manditory

Nice bait, but not too far from the truth.

You get cucked when you limit your options. Guys who go for pretty girls only always get cucked. Pretty girls have always recieved lots of attention, think that will stop after marriage??? Guys who go for one race get cucked when their girl meets someone 'exotic'.

I was married. Didn't work out because I treated her good, gave her too much freedom I guess. Turns out she's a lying slut that couldn't wait to lose the baby fat and fuck some guys.

Here's what I've learned after 40 years: we were lied to. Women and men can't be friends. You should try to fuck, not friend, any girl you want. Don't be extra nice, it doesn't work. Don't spend money, it doesn't work. 1. They want penis. 2. They lie about everything. 3. You can't be friends with them.

It's pretty simple, looking back on it, but I believed women and their lies for so long. I'm so happy now that I just fuck them instead of looking for a wife/gf/whatever.

bang on. Most women want to get fucked, they lie, and you cant be friends because they are basically hardwired to lie about everything, even stupid nonsensical things. Just fuck bitches. Most women are ready to fuck if you have the balls to ask and now that im out of my 20s im a distinguished mature man who can fuck all the teen and 20 something hotties that never would have touched me in my era. YES WE CAN!!!

should have killed his wife first it's the only way

Yup. And there are lots of women that go for us older guys. Loads. Big league. We have nothing in common except my penis fits her vagina just right. For everyone else, here's a clue:

You know when she says something that doesn't make sense or confuses you? She's lying. Did she disappear? She's fucking someone else.

Once you've accepted they will always lie to you, can you even get mad for long? Yeah I get mad and call them a name or 3 or rant and rave when I catch them in a lie, and they are still here. Because I dont give fuck and I already knew they were lying, and they know this too. When I used to get sad and butt hurt and ask "baby, why u lie, I love you! *sob*" they were gone in a flash. They have no respect for betas.

Fuck bitches, get paid, but don't spend it on them. Keep your cash. Just like every alpha male has ever said.

This really saddens me deeply.

We can see the western dating culture favors women and works against men and we have found a way to capitalize off it basically.

Feels more like realizing a great truth or learning some great secret than being a whiny virgin like the muh marrige types. Men can fuck the cutest of these women before they have had a chance to get too used up, and never have to commit or risk having to give up all your stuff and lifes work beacuse someone chaged their mind all of a sudden.

Theres basically no downside. I figure there are two realizations.
> most women want to fuck.
> women are driven by drama - causes lying, cheating etc in order to create drama when none exists.

Women want to get you to play their game - drama, emotions, romance. Always play a mans game - looking after your shit, and owning and controlling your own life. Once you start playing the womens game you have lost. This is what those teen virgins need to learn, to just be a man.

You are correct. I was 27 when I started my business. Once it got busy, I finally had something that I had no problem prioritizing over then women I was fucking with.

They went ape shit. They still lied but all of a sudden I was in control. She lies? Call her a bitch and shut her out for a few days. She bitches about something? Call her a bitch and shut her out for a few days.

I know this sounds harsh but let me tell you faggots something. Better yet, let me ask you a question. Have you ever overheard women speaking about men? They will lie to you big league. They'll unironically fuck two or three other guys and laugh about it over mimosas with their girlfriends during the bridesmaid's brunch. Don't distress though. These things WILL happen. You just need to find out what it takes to prioritize something else besides her and you will find yourself directly in the driver's seat.

Never date for.more than 6 months. After that, govt makes you financially responsible for them.

I know 2 cases like this. Both included divorce rape. This guy got off easy with only losing his time.

When the courts and govt monopoly on violence are on her side anything can happen.

This only works if you haven't signed a marriage contract with them.

I think this pic related is pro-gay.

Yes. This all the way. These methods only truly work if you aren't legally bound to them.

Yes but before she was married she was BLACKED and developed an intense craving for black cock.

Yes, it's true, but don't think that MGTOW is the answer. Instead choose a good woman to marry and be an alpha male for her and for your children.

Yes, it's a minefield, and it's stacked against you, but the white race isn't going to repopulate itself.

The complete destruction of marriage is exactly what (((they))) want.

just kill me

Easy to say while living in a pro-male Slav country user.

Should I even try to get a woman lads? I am a soldier, I will soon be stationed for a while in foreign country (up to two months). Will I be cucked?

Things are not that much different. We also have many broken women, cucked men and high rates of divorce.

I know plenty of happily-married Christian couples from USA and other countries.

Fucking Spain is right i knew we were closely related.

Here's how to avoid that:
>start a trust. Desperate legal entity that she can't touch in a divorce. Move ALL your assets into the trust with the exceptions of the home you share and your primary work vehicle. She'll get the house in a divorce, nothing to do about that. Most civil places won't let her take your work vehicle.
>start an LLC under the trust. Something that can't be sure easily, Anons Web Developement is fine. If you have cash lying around pay your trusts LLC to design a web page. Just make the books right. You'll be taxed on your own money but its small change comparatively.
>in the event of a divorce begin slowly liquidating things you share. Always maintain receipts of jewelry you bought her for this reason and ALWAYS buy jewelry on your credit/debit card. Pawn shops are best. Do NOT put this money in the trust or LLC. If it's large enough (40-50k) give it to your mother as a tax free gift. May involve an attorney.

No and Yes.

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html

No, you're a soldier so you'll have shit to do. Use your role as soldier to be true alpha and you'll slay pussy left and right. I see a lot of young soldiers get too wrapped up in the idea of one chick, fantasy marriage, blah blah blah and the women always shit on them by fucking everything under the sun.

Nothing wrong with marrying the RIGHT woman. But that's hard to find and the odds are against you senpai.

sad case

yeah, I can get girls mostly very easily, that is not a problem.

Oh God, this shit...

"Yeah man! Take one for the team!
Women aren't opportunists, neither do they vote for leftists who then destroy our countries that we've worked so hard to build.
Nooo, it's the jews! They MADE them do it!!"

Kys, history has shown repeatedly that women are scum.
If you're still blind to it you're a lost cause.

>back to your house. If you really want to attempt to keep it and not just hand it over, put the land it sits on in your dad/brother/uncles name. There's a bit of legalese involved with her owning a building on someone else's property that may make it difficult for her.
>alimony: no good advice whatsoever. This is solely dependent on some liberal muh vagina has power judge. God speed.

> can't be punched
that's wrong

It can, but not for long and especally not around here anymore

With today's "women"?
Not at all, mang.

Artificial wombs nigger

I am also in the military, and got stationed abroad came back to find out my my girl had left me. I Had been cucked basically the moment I left. So no

True for beta males that attract beta females.

Nice try, MacSteinberg.

Women have been the same way since humanity existed, and yet the white race haven't gone extinct yet. Men just forgot how to be alpha so that women actually -love- them. You really think humanity evolved its women to destroy itself? You really think nature fucked up that hard? No, we fucked up.

The mistake is that we gave women powers they shouldn't have in society, disturbing the balance of intersexual (and intrasexual) relationships and thus theb basis of society itself.

MGTOWs are literally retarded and a tool of the anti-white agenda.

Beta basement dwellers will always be cucked.

There's nothing you fags can do to change your fate. You're either born with a stiff dick and a firm hand.. or you're not.

An user with real estate planning advice? Odd.

Further to that, always convert whatever can go unnoticed to cash and keep hidden, it may be the only money you have access to early in the divorce process. Every well off man I know had one or multiple trusts and I know at least one who couldn't access a single account for three days, while locked out of his house with his filthy brothers in law staying at his house threatening to shoot him if he comes into the property.

Fuck women.

Not me, cuz my wifey actually loves me and we both hate black people.

> Men just forgot how to be alpha
No. We were raised to be cucks by our own mothers and punished or ostracized for acting on our impulses.
But ofc, it's always the mans fault, isn't it, bro?

> humanity evolved its women to destroy itself
You've just proved yourself an idiot by implying evolution & natural selection have a arbitrary purpose.

> The mistake is that we gave women powers they shouldn't have in society
With this I very much agree.

> MGTOWs are literally retarded
Cool bro, gl & hf dealing with these hoes.

I have a hard time getting on the marriage hate train. I've been with the same gal for 10 years.

But we both have strong conservative values even when we were still in our late teens.

I feel sad for you lad

This would all be fine if the last two panels were the with the woman left with no money and losing the kids for not giving two fucks about her family.
Current divorce laws are retarded and fucks up every man on the planet just to save a few women.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with foregoing marriage when the deck is stacked against you like it is

You faggots think "muh alpha" is the answer to everything

> Feminist state turns divorce into the equivalent of slavery for the man

"Hurr just act more alpha! its ur own fault bro! JEW JEW JEW"

> Feminist state creates family courts that actively encourage women to make rape accusations against their male partners

"HURR IF U ACT ALPHA U DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT! IT'S UR OWN FAULT IF YOU GET ENSLAVED AND IMPRISONED!"

> Feminist state creates law that says women can execute their partners at will

"WHY WON'T U FAGGOTS GET MARRIED?! ALPHA UP BRO, IF UR ALPHA U DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING KILLED"

It's ridiculous, and at some point it becomes clear that this constant insistence on "HURR IF UR ALPHA IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN" is just you larping as a tough guy on the internet

>dude /cgl/ women/"fembots" are perfect princess waifus who can literally do no wrong

CGI not /cgl/ big differenece

But your pic confirms that live women are disgusting.

That's why god invented slavs

>But ofc, it's always the mans fault, isn't it, bro?
Yes, blame women, even though without men's permission, they would have never gained power in society they shouldn't have.

You'e never going to improve if you blame all your failures on others.

>You've just proved yourself an idiot by implying evolution & natural selection have a arbitrary purpose.
My point wasn't that evolution has a purpose, but that male-female relationships, as they evolved, have worked for thousands of years, and our environment hasn't changed much since then, except for man-made societal changes.

You are a beta pussy if a little challenge scares you away from fulfilling your life goals. You might as well die alone while crying yourself to sleep every night with your fleshlight in hand and thinking about all those happily-married couples that are currently out there having lots of aryan alpha babies.

That's not LARPing, it's harsh reality. You have to be a strong man with high status to attract and keep women. And even then you might fuck up. It's not easy.

Also your ID literally says G4Y.

all i need is about three fiddy.

You call having a gun constantly pointed at your head ready to fire at your wife's leisure a challenge ? How about equal responsibilities for your fuckups ?
>You have to be a strong man with high status to attract and keep women.
No amount of strength and status is going to protect you from civil officers blocking your bank accounts, taking your shit and stealing your children.
Unless you plan to go out of the country, doing the manly action of escaping with your tail between your leg.

> Risk of slavery, financial devastation, and imprisonment, all backed up by the state, if a woman, who is constantly bombarded with propaganda about how men are evil and shit, ever decides to use it against you

yeah bro that's totally just a little challenge

You have five seconds to explain why I shouldn't just buy eggs, raise kids myself, and bang sluts on the side

marriage is just a paperwork. but now you're welcoming the government into your bedroom.

Not to mention it's mathematically impossible for all of us to be 'high-status'. Like you said no one is more high status than the state. A lifetime alimony order will destroy any man.

It's paperwork that can freeze your bank accounts, dock your salary for life, and put you in jail.

>blame women, even though without men's permission
>man-made societal changes
I think we're on the same page but don't agree on one thing.
I say fix (put them in their place) women first, then save society because this type of culture isn't worth saving.
You say save society first, because there'll be nothing left to fix.

You don't need to marry to have kids

take the redpill, dummy

acquire a wife that you can redpill, or has already taken the redpill. problem solved

>inb4 robot waifu becomes sentient and leaves you for a roomba

>not posting the extended version

yes and i dont think i will ever get married because of it. its a shame because i like the idea but i dont trust modern women.

>How about equal responsibilities for your fuckups ?
Men have always had all the responsibility in a relationship.This hasn't changed. Feminism isn't about women gaining more responsibility, but losing the bit they had.

>No amount of strength and status is going to protect you
If you have status and strength (physical and mental), the woman is less likely to cheat on you, less likely to stop loving you, and less likely to start being "unhaaaaappyyyy".

>yeah bro that's totally just a little challenge
Pussy. Who said life is supposed to be easy. Especially now, when the society is totally fucked up. We must start fixing it, not giving up on it.

>You have five seconds to explain why I shouldn't just buy eggs, raise kids myself, and bang sluts on the side
Please never have kids with your attitude. Also, this behavior just further contributes to the societal decay, therefore it's literally degenerate.

>I say fix (put them in their place) women first
>You say save society first
You start saving society by putting your own woman in her place. Women are natural followers, they want to bend to the will of an alpha male. How else are we going to fix society if not from bottom up?

The problem is that men aren't a monolithic entity

Like in America, older guys all have weird opinions about women, and older guys run the show

Here's basically the range of older guy's opinions of women in America:

1. Liberal: "Men are so bad, and responsible for all wars and are inherently rapists. :( Women are so noble and amazing and great for putting up with us. If we didn't hold women down, they'd be our natural leaders. :("

2. Conservative: "Women are inherently more spiritual and pure than nasty, fallen men who want to have sex all the time. :( They are so noble and pure for putting up with us and having sex with us. Men must become worthy of women. If a relationship goes wrong, it is 100 percent of the time the man's fault for not being strong enough and worthy of the noble, pure, amazing woman. :("

They're both beta and pussywhipped in their own weird way and they run the show

It's not modern women, it's modern laws. Women like men are the same as they have always been.

You change the laws (alimony etc) you change the behaviors.

> If I just keep calling him a pussy, people will think I'm a tough guy and we can just ignore all the major problems with modern marriage and why guys actually opt out of it

This. I would be more afraid of TradCon divorce judge than an SJW one.

Both are still pretty bad desu.

I think you are arguing with a woman.