Was World War 1 really THAT pointless?

Was World War 1 really THAT pointless?

What was accomplished?

All those young men dead in the trenches, and for what?
A shitty treaty that didn't do anything?
What am I missing here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Cherep-Spiridovich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot of factors, but the most important being Germany being betrayed from within, they had been treating their Jews fairly, their kindness was repaid by riots and Communist agitation, not to mention the international bankers made a deal with England, get the US into the war and they get Israel in return.

German domination of the european market delayed for 50 years while the Anglo-American world could continue to dominant the world economy

Germany exported reds to Russia to shut down the eastern front. The psy-op blew up in their face

With the world of technology evolving exponentially now, the biggest powers on Earth knew if they didnt act quickly, they would
become incredibly vulnerable.

They thought it would be the last showdown of the world because of the scale and gruesomeness.

WWI was metal as fuck

>genes lost.
>men lost
>preparation for the most Anti-White War of existence.

shit war. the world could be better.

why the fuck my grand grandad had to go

If central powers won:
>traditional europe
>comes don't be a threat
>no ww2 ( if france or britain start anything would be btfo by united europe )
>Germans would probably give control under east europe to poles to prevent slavic uprisings
This is how i think

Well, we did get a diverse videogame out of it

pay war bonds

Kek hard

It destroyed the natural European order and handed the entire continent to the commie kikes and anglo kikes, precipitating the downfall of Western civlization.

"The English ruling classes are Freemasons thoroughly infected by Juda. The British people must be liberated from the Antichrist Juda. We must drive Juda out of England just as he has been chased out of the Continent…Juda's plan has been smashed to pieces and they themselves swept out of the European Continent! Europe is consolidating and closing itself off from British influences after the elimination of the British and the Jews!"

"The hand of God is creating a new World & working miracles…We are becoming the U.S. of Europe under German leadership, a united European Continent, nobody ever hoped to see. The Jews are beeing thrust out of their nefarious positions in all countries, whom they have driven to hostility for centuries."
-Wilhelm II

Globalist population and command/control program.

>eliminate a large number of war fighting men as well as a civilian population to weaken the nations through horrors
>capture period of peace then move on to lesser intellect nations over time

Notice how the largest wars since the start of the 20th century were in high intellect countries like those of the European continent and select colonies.

Move on to gook nations

Move on to mud nations

Notice how the most globalist shitbag countries all happen to be western and modernized?
Hate for the west ensues and more heard thinning is created.

Are you French?

decolonization of Africa n Asia. or Recolonization of Africa n Asia by central powers ?? what do you think!

It's great grandad btw

algerian. thank you, his son fought in Ww2

a friend his grandpa fought in Ww2, vietnam, korea. and its documented. thats way cooler.

absolutely pointless now we have fucking pakis and niggers all over the place

Recolonization of course, and by preventing jews to get into power would prevent the cuckening of europe

It was a jewish-engineered western civil war.
It was an era where civilized countries were close to putting niggers, chinks, poos, sandniggers and jews into their place, but then the proto-globalists got their way. Woman suffrage, World War I and the establishment of the Federal Reserve all happened in the same decade.

Ottomans demolished

>What was accomplished?
It turned US into a superpower.
Fucked up Russian Empire.

It started the downfall of Europe as center of power in favor of the USA. I no doubt somebody wanted this war.

Good threat
It caused all of our problems basically

yes.
about jews : they are parasites,when thier host lose,they leave him and infiltrate the winner the new host.
plus before the 1914 werent the rothchilds and thier likes already established.

>Fucked up Russian Empire.

Taip, gaila.

Jews didnt get israel until after ww2 dipshit

Polannd regained independence thanks to that war.It was worth it.
Now be agood goy and fight those evil germans.

except you are fucking wrong homo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>all those dead whites
>pointless

pick one goy

loads of gold for the US

so good of you Germany, a nice and diverse image there, but please, where are the indigenous sub Saharan African Americans, you you want to get you pay this month we're going to need to see some more diversity, Sweden's on the right tracks

they were trying before.
extension: rich jews from britain always proposed to the ottoman sultans to buy lands in juresalem with huge fortunes. the ottoman always declined the deals. no matter how much money.
then after ww2 rich jews and thier friends in the british parliment passed thier plan to create the Fake nation that is Is(not)real.1948

Money. Profit. And old men who're jealous of young men and want them dead and disfigured

Mostly money

literally everyone was hyped up and wanted a good war.
tensions were high in the balkans
new weapons and tech everyone wanted to try out on eachother
nationalism on an all time high

it was inevitable.

what do you profit from a war. its only pure deficit.

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOOOOOR

wake up

we have IDs on this board faggot.

because he has nothing to offer but his physique.
fuck off commie

w e w l a d
its a fucking song you kissless beta

tfw you will never fight in a war as horrific and brutal as WW1

It's always been my wish to witness what combat was like, I know the hellish conditions but I've always wanted to go over the top or gun down cucks as they march towards you in a line

>I want to die
If this isn't literally what you're saying here, then you're delusional about what that kind of warfare is like for the average soldier.

the least thing you will be doing is fighting.
they were running,with wheights on thier backs.
they were in shit conditions. with no end.
then died in a matter of seconds.

you see the poor NPCs inyour vidya you will be them. not the portagonist.

It was mainly about a struggle for the emerging industry of oil and technology.
Plus there was a lot of political unrest in eastern Europe. Even if it was 'useless', it was gonna happen, with the ages of imperialism, nationalism and conquest still fresh in a lot of nations minds it was inevitable.

>I want to gun down fellow Aryans i dont know.
eternal Anglo

btw there werent cucks those times. you will be the cuck in thier eyes.

I'd go in knowing I'd die for the most glorious empire in the world at the time, would much prefer it to dying for this shithole

A Major General in the Tsar's Army, Major General Count Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich, claimed that a clique of Jewish bankers engineered World War I so they could profit from it and Spiridovich's story adds up if you actually research it and check the facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Cherep-Spiridovich

The only people who profited from World War 1 were the Zionist Jews who got:

(1) The Balfour Declaration
(2) The destruction of the Ottoman Empire (so they could create their Zionist state)
(3) The destruction of Tsarist Russia (so Jews could leave the Pale of Settlement)
(4) Germany, France, Austria, the UK, the USA placed into massive debt to Jewish controlled banking institutions

Also, funnily enough, the Chancellor of Germany in WW1, Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg, was a cousin of the Rothschild family, and he mobilised the German army in response to the Austrian Archduke being assassinated while the Kaiser was out of town.

the sequel had a shit ending and i predict the third will be bullshit

cant find better then this.

WW1 was literally pointless, that is no meme.

Honestly, its the greatest tragedy of the modern world.

We would not have any of the shit of the modern world today if WW1 did not occur as it did.

God that game is so shit, finally deleted it a few days ago. Between 40 mph tanks, fixing airplanes midair, most of the guns are automatics or were prototypes that never saw combat, and worst of all WE WUZ WW1 AN SHEIIIT.

East Europe got its independence

>stab in the back myth

lol, you are fucking delusional. Germany was starving, its allies had collapsed, they had been pushed out of France. Germany lost the war, get over it.

Thanks nigger, now my ants can be redpilled

WW2 was accomplished from WW1

Suck my cock, monkey boy.

>Was World War 1 really THAT pointless?
>Pointless
World War 2 is literally World War 1: The Funny Moustache Guy Chronicles

World War 2 was a DLC for World War 1

Illuminati destroyed pic related and helped October Revolution in Russia. Also planted the seeds of great economic depression and later communist uprising in Germany.

>everything-goes-according-to-plan.jpg

WW1 started in 1914 and ended in 1989. What was accomplished actually?

>Empires came and fell
>Nuclear weapons
>Space race
>Establishment of UN, EU and NATO
>Technological advancements

It probably wasn't the desired outcome as of 1914, but it did accomplish something.

>and ended in 1989

Implying that the UN cancer was dissolved in 1989

Well we got our country at least.
You know, that Russian Empire wasn't that great, too backwards and too big.
it's good that Reds defeated Whites, because they agressively industrialized your country (and killing loads of people in process).
Without that, Germans would've genocided Russians in WW2.

Anyway, time was fucked for everybody involved.

Except of course Americans, who came last and enjoyed all the glory.