Rly maeks u thnk

so one thing I dont understand about this "white genocide" thing is: isnt racemixing a genocide to ALL races involved?

so shouldnt racemixing also be considered BLACK genocide?

You tell me.

Yes. But, a drop of water in a sea of mud is still a sea of mud. Whites only account for 11% of the world population, and dropping rapidly.

really? I thought most humans are chinks, which technically have white skin

>Black impregnating white
Horrifying
>White impregnating black
Okay

Sup Forums doesn't actually care about their race, half the people here are shitskins anyways.
they just care that it's the white girls getting miscegenated by black dicks and not the other way around.

white genocide is a meme
on average:
the black parent gives ~50% dna
the white parent gives ~50% dna

The only thing that is true, that white skin colour will be less common, but the genes of prevail.

Skin color has nothing to do with race dipshit. I could get a tan and look like a spic, that doesn't mean my brain casing will hold as little gray matter as a spic's.

Only 9% of whites in the USA have an interracial relationship, 40++% of all intrr are between whites and hispanics, while only 11% are between black people and white, which is less than the white on Asian combination.
Given that a portion of that is white men with black women, the number of coalburners is quite low and more or less a media farce.

This, honestly.
It honestly doesn't matter in the long run whether blacks out-reproduce whites because chinks are multiplying faster than fucking everyone. All races will get pushed out eventually by the yellow tide.

Whites are the protoss but Asians are the zerg

>Skin color has nothing to do with race
????

are you sure? Im fairly sure there is *some* correlation.
maybe you should just be more precise and say "euro/caucasian white" instead of just "white"

>pretty white girl
>handsome black man
>ugly mexican kid
How isn't this genocide?

11%?
Pure white europids yes, but whites in the broader sense make up almost 30% of the world population.

Yes, but blacks actually benefit from the exchange.

I have seen the case of a britbong couple who had 2 pairs of twin daughter, each of the pairs was made up of one black girl and one white.

Race has nothing to do with intellect ya know. You can see plenty of white folks as dumb as subsaharans.

Well, there certainly is a difference between men and women. That's why people are often more upset by black male white female couples than white male black female couples.

If a woman is impregnated, she will spend 9 months carrying that child. There's an upper biological limit to how many children one woman can produce. In practice, very few women produce more than 5 children. On the other hand, impregnating a woman does not cost a man anything. He can go on to impregnate another woman the next hour if he so pleases. In fact, due to the snowballing effect in sexual appeal, it's even more likely that he will impregnate another woman after this. The institution of marriage has attempted to control this dynamic, but black man white woman relationships (in the US) have low marriage rates and a large number of children born out of wedlock, whereas white man black woman relationships are statistically more stable than non-interracial relationships.

No, fuck that. Whites are called whites, blacks are called blacks, Asians are called Asians, ect... We already have a label for these things, they have been around for hundreds of years now. There are hundreds of Indians that have white skin. There are dozens of hispanics that have white skin, hell even albino niggers have white skin, it doesn't affect the race what so ever. Skin color is the worst possible thing you could use to determine race, and is rarely used by racist.

If we include blacks under white there are lots of whites!

other races have actual genocides to be upset about.

Finally ! Smart OP has worked it out
He's worked out the slap in the face insult to all non-whites in the Zionist race-mixing scheme which implies Whites are the pinnacle and everything else should be grateful for the chance to breed with whites

Thing is -- it's true

race is mostly a sociopolitical phenomenon rather than a biological one. If we are talking about europeans for example.

one exceptions are aboriginals who are basically inbred compared to other races, and they have in the iq tests done way worse results.

I am speaking of caucasoids in general dipshit

most asians have golden or bronzed skin not white, and yes this includes the east asians

Well abos are hardly human to begin with. Never forget they were in 1700 what we were in 7000 BC
Even subsaharans were better off

>Race mixing in Europe/North America will somehow cause black genocide

G e r m a n
I n t e l l e c t u a l s

I think mutts are cute!

There are over a billion niggers in Africa, and that's expected to increase to over 2.5 billion niggers in 2050. So now, they're not getting genocided.
Same with chinks and spics. They are tons of them in their home countries, and they're at no risk of being wiped out as a result of immigration.

Wrong. Both are bad.

You seriously don't give a shit about science do you guy? Is science another thing you just consider "fake news/" Is the scientific method inherently racist? Shit out your head and grab a breath of fresh air.

I'll explain this simply.

You have a delicious sparkling glass of spring water, next to it you have a glass full of shit.
Now combine the 2 and what do you have?, a glass full of shit.

I'm white, I care about the white race.
Sure it will make black people disappear too, but so what? What kind of cuck are you that you can't even object to your own genocide without making it about some other race?

The redpill I was taught from age 3. Race is real, we are different, the brain develops differently depending on your genes. Get the fuck over it.

I think pretty much every race but abo's and subsaharan africans are more-or-less around the same level with intelligence.
Obviously there are small differences in IQ amongst non-africans, but most of that is sociopolitical or cultural or whatever.

If a civilization/race got to the point of mathematics, metallurgy, domesticated animals, astronomy, etc, then they've made it over a certain threshold, and they're capable and intelligent. All civilizations have done it but africans
The later BIG boom of technology in eurasia happened so fast theres no way evolution could keep up with the pace.
inventions grow exponentially off of each other through generations instead of growing linearly like genetics.

>Being white is solely about skin colour
>what are naturally coloured eyes
>what is naturally coloured hair
>what is the Caucasian skull

>Sup Forums is one person

Gtfo faggot.

Genicide is a hyperbolic way of saying ethnic cleansing. The Jews can't get us out of the civilization WE built, so they're trying to breed us out. The Trouble With Scotland and all that.

Chinks are declining retard.

50% of the world population will be in Africa by the end of this century.

Somebody post the picture of the albino niggers. Then let's see this faggot say race is only about skin color.

Actually the nigger population in the US (at least) is going down. On top of that they kill thousands of other fellow niggers every year (due to white racism I'm sure)
I think the main elephant in the room that niggers and liberals don't want to face is: IF white people do go extinct then where the hell do all those WHITE tax handouts, food stamps, EBT cards, and section 8 houses niggers can't maintain, where do those come from then?
No one really believes that the 2% of working nigger population can pay for the rest of them in taxes. They will never admit it but black people wouldn't survive without all the handouts. Also there is NO WAY IN HELL that a group of niggers could maintain, let alone somehow improve white/asian technology. Those South African power outages come to mind, if you know what I mean there? But it's the same with anything else...... Now all I need is someone to (falsely) tell me about all the millions of nigger scientists out there who when aren't robbing little girls at lemonade stands are working diligently towards their PhD's.

Being 11% of the population means the mix babies will hardly resemble whites at all since they will be 89% something else if we all hypothetically mixed.

>trolling this hard

Go back to plebbit.

Yes, thank Jesus Lord in Heaven for this.

Yeah, like whites becoming a minority in their own country in less than 15 years.

>only about skin color
I said there is *some* correlation and that people should be more precise.

but reading is not your strong point, I guess

OP confirmed either a nigger or a cuck

oogabooga whe izzz kangz 'n sheit

You got a source on that one bud?

Racemixing is bad because it erases identity, destroys heritage, and makes nationalism an impossibility - not because it produces "ugly kids".

you missed the best one >OP confirmed either a nigger or a cuck
maybe Im a niggercuck!
a black man that likes to see his white gf get fucked by white guys!

>look mom! I defeated the strawman!!

>ERADICATE
Indeed

it'll be a morbid last laugh if it comes to it.

not to mention a probable race war between blacks and hispanics

>guy ask for a photo
>presented one
>shows that race isn't just skin deep
I'm not sure if it's the smallest facet of your argument, or the largest one, regardless, the pantheon of information I presented earlier is more than enough to suggest brain differences between races, and physical differences between races. You have actually taken the smallest facet of my argument and represented my entire premise upon that grain in the desert. Therefore: you have just used the stawman fallacy, not I.

>6 posts by this ID
lol did a nigger steal your gf? xD

Just makes everything shit colored

It would be a black genocide if there would have been forced Asian, European, Arabic, mestizo immigration to every Sub Saharan country

>Hans advocating racemixing
>Thinly veiled by """black genocide"""
>Ad hominem

You've got your (Yous), I'd suggest its time you go protect your women from Somali dick but you're either an utter cuckhold or just a nigger.

>averagegerman
>only non-white people in the room.

Genocide is destruction of race, so yes. Calling somebody a nigger isn't destroying anything.

Black genes are dominant, they are the true human beings. Youre nothing but an albino and ashamed of it with weak recessive genetics. They will get bred out. Nature demands it.

An albino is born once every 20,000. Without your caste system to protect you, you are done for.

I always find it funny how Sup Forums complains about white genocide but then gladly laps up WMBF and WMAF because muh dick.

Sup Forums is not one person, I hate both WMBF and WMAF.

God, that fucking smirk on the white girl's face is what really sends my jimmies into orbit. Like the kid is just a kid, and you can't really blame the dindu since really he's just an animal who doesn't know any better, but look at that expression on the woman's face. She knows exactly what she did.