Here are mine!
1 thou shalt not rape
2 thou shalt not kill
3 thou shalt not steal
4 thou shalt not lie
5 thou shalt not hurt others intentionally
6 thou shalt not cause harm between others
7 thou shalt speak honestly and with empathy
8 thou shalt listen to others and attempt to help in any way you can mentally or physically
9 thou shalt try to better the human race's mentality
10 thou shalt try to better the human race's chance at surviving in the universe

>You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor. (Exodus 20:17)

>“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

I mean...
I hope you're kidding and I think you are.
But I have heard so much batshit things from religious people I don't even really know.

well sex, like money and drugs, is something that people trade with one another and thus is an item that can be stolen

I am joking but the logic is sound
rape is kind of stealing sex

>are you kidding me!?
he's right though

>“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)"

Just a real quick recap for those who look to Deuteronomy for their anti gay God, but refuse to look at their pro rapist God.

GOD IS UNCHANGING. HE IS FOREVER. WHAT WAS RIGHT AT ONE TIME SHOULD BE RIGHT AT ANOTHER TIME.

>Would you include thou shalt not rape?
>Because God didn't.
Good.

So God views women as property and rape is just stealing a dudes property?

Can't wait to meet this cunt when I die.

Just realised I instinctively removed the plebbit spacing.
Nonokosage will deliver me from this shitty thread.

that's not pro-rapist, the man has marry her and care for her and their child for the rest of his life if he rapes her

that's the best deal imaginable for the woman in those times, no one would want to marry a non-virgin

You broke it you bought it.

it's the same as in it's something thou shouldst not do

bingo!!

Rape is forcing another human to accept your dick into their body when they don't want it.

Here's a little thought puzzle for you...
If a man rapes another man, is he stealing? If not go right ahead, nothing wrong with that really.

He's not stealing a woman! The man owns the woman. He's just playing with the man. So what the one dude who "got raped" has to wipe semen and blood out of his asshole. It wasn't a crime really. He wasn't stolen.

"I will"
everything else is pretense

Yeah, pretty much as long as shes not related to you or is a beast then rape is ok with god. And why not, rape creates more souls for heaven. But Jesus suggested to follow the law, and the law is do not rape.

still stealing sex though, isn't it

Name me a fucking time where it would be more moral to command a women to marry her rapist, and it would be less moral to command that the rapist be put to death.

God had both options. He's God. He could've created both bible's. Why did he make the one that is clearly abhorrent?

Maybe it wasn't a god?

regardless of gender
sex is earned, like money, through emotional manipulation
if you take it instead of working for it, it's technically theft, right?

>Name me a fucking time where it would be more moral to command a women to marry her rapist, and it would be less moral to command that the rapist be put to death.

when women can't work and raise the child on her own, and don't want herself and her child to die alone and miserable because she's a non-virgin, and gubmint welfare won't be a thing for another 3000 years or so

Rape is a gift to lonely women.

>sex is earned, like money, through emotional manipulation
should be
"sex is earned, like money
through emotional manipulation"

I haven't slept and my syntax is all a fuck

You should not make graven images is God's third commandment.

Rape is not in there.

If GOD. G.O.D. GOD can say don't make graven images of me, he can also say don't forcibly stab your dick into a woman if she doesn't want to.

But he didnt. He was more worried about statues than rape. So fuck him, and fuck everyone who believes that God is moral. It's fucking sick and you know it. You're just desperately trying to make it ok

>he can also say don't forcibly stab your dick into a woman if she doesn't want to.
sex before marriage is fornication, fornication is an abominable sin, regardless of consent

No.

If I shove a knife into you, is it stealing your bodily autonomy?

If I shove my rock hard dick into your waiting asshole, is that stealing?

I'm honestly asking. If I shoved my dick in your ass while you were screaming no, am I stealing you from your wife? Or would we call that another crime... maybe rape?

Why can't God provide for her?

But you are looking it at it from your own perspective. God wants people and rape makes people.

Did Jesus specifically say that it was a sin? because in the original 10 there is to stipulation that sex before marriage is wrong.

technically no human being can truly know god and all versions and representations of god in the literature is merely another human beings interpretation of what god is

I know from your posts your not religious so you're obviously trying to understand religious people but you're taking it completely and utterly literally

no you autistic fuck
your sex is your property, not your wife or husbands

Sounds like YHWE got it all figured out

So fucking weird that a benevolent all knowing all powerful God didn't see this and prevent it.

I mean you're a troll.

But gross dude.

who says he can't?
this is a fallen world, it wouldn't have been an issue in paradise

1. Survival of the kekest

I didn't say that. You can marry a woman and still fucking shove your dick inside her ripping bleeding pussy while she screams no. Weird how God is super ok with that as long as your married.

I mean, it's not like any 40 year old married a 15 year in a church!!

Oh... wait...

Oh God....

He himself. Why else would her rapist provide for her

Not committing adultery covers that since adultery is basically ANYTHING not with your wife, since before shes your wife she belongs to her father.

Also looking at someones ass is considered adultry because thinking of something is the exact literal same as doing it (since the universe is just a simulation anyway)

again with the literal interpretation of god
tell you what
why don't we ask allah what he thinks about this?

>marital rape
yeah this isn't a thing, if you marry someone you're agreeing to sex for the rest of your life

Then he's an abhorrent God.

I rape women and torture them and it's hell on earth.

You're saying that's okay because God wants more people? If so you're an absolutely abhorrent person.

Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.

Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that removeth his neighbour's landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife; because he uncovereth his father's skirt. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that lieth with his mother in law. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Original 10 uncorrupted by dogma.

Soooooo...

What are women to a religious person like you?

1) Can you do it? Don't.
2) Did you do it? Die.
3) You're doing too much. Kill yourself, too.
4) Really?

in case that was too subtle for you, which I expect it to be, because autsimos like you often struggle to understand nuance or subtlety, the ten commandments were not written by god

they were written by human beings

human beings are awfully flawed creatures

ergo, they cannot be taken as a literal representation of the actual real "gods" feelings on the matter

what we're actually arguing is the semantics of a couple crazy desert jews that have been badly translated several dozen times

HE'S FUCKING GOD.

IF HE CAN CREATE A FUCKING UNIVERSE HE HAS THE POWER TO DAY DON'T RAPE WOMEN.

way to completely misrepresent me and my points, dude

>yeah this isn't a thing, if you marry someone you're agreeing to sex for the rest of your life
YAAAASSS YESHUA SLAAAYY
Kikestains are retarded

ROUND UP ROUND UP.

Look at the Christians defending women's vaginas ripping and bleeding because of rape! Look at the lengths to which they'll go to make the religion they were born in the absolute right one with nothing wrong!

Repulsive, isn't it?

I'm not a fucking christian, you idiot

>IF HE CAN CREATE A FUCKING UNIVERSE HE HAS THE POWER TO DAY DON'T RAPE WOMEN.
i already acknowledged that he can
>SO WHY DOESNT HE?! HUH?! HUH!??
he doesn't want to, fallen world, etc etc
>DOESNT THAT MEAN HE'S NOT OMNIBENEVOLENT!? HUH!?
not necessarily, it could be that the greatest possible morally good endgame that he wills for humanity would have to permit some evil to occur.

Dude I literally asked you a question. I asked you a question that you could have answered like a human, but instead you took it as an offense.

I asked you what are women to you, and you didn't answer. You acted offended like I was fucking misquoting you.

I'm not misquoting you if I'm asking you a question. If I'm asking you a question, I'm not misquoting you, I'm just asking a question.

My question is... what are women to you?
That is not a quote. That is a question. Do you understand?

I'm not fucking religious, you autistic fucking teenager

ask a silly question, get a silly fucking answer

>he doesn't want to, fallen world, etc etc
Man what a failure god.

Imagine your neighbor. A guy, normal, named John or whatever.

He, one night, had the opportunity to stop a rape on his street. But he didn't have the courage. Is he a monster?

Now let's talk about an all powerful God in charge of everything who could have LITERALLY HAD RAPE AN IMPOSSIBILITY. but instead he said no...I created these people, they should be able to shove themselves inside people screaming no. But if they make graven images, that goes against the THIRD commandment and must be sent to hell.

That God is fucking evil and I would rather go to hell than worship someone I can only conceptualize as evil.

it's basically NAP plus make your community great again

>But if they make graven images, that goes against the THIRD commandment and must be sent to hell.
are you under the impression that only violations of the 10 commandments are what get people sent to hell?
that is not the case.
>who could have LITERALLY HAD RAPE AN IMPOSSIBILITY.
he could have made all evil pain and suffering an impossibility
>SO WHY DOESNT HE!? REEE
here:
youtube.com/watch?v=cv85tvudi7Y

No... it's what I think of as tenants of morality. Rape isn't in the ten tenants of morality for Christians. Already I'm doing pretty good

>le "how can god let bad things happen" meme argument
nobody is forcing you to believe in god

>the ten tenants of morality for Christians
this isn't a thing

>calls it a meme argument instead of refuting it
I wonder why

bad things happen because good things happen
it's a pretty simple concept

same shit different wrapper
many of those you enumerated are basically against violations of NAP, including rape since an individual is the sole owner of their body so any violence against it is essentially violence against their private property, to simplify it to the max

>bad things happen because good things happen
>it's a pretty simple concept
The height of kikestain argumentation

it is just a meme argument when it's framed as
>I don't like a God who would permit suffering and evil. (this is how the girl you're defending phrased it)
instead of
>It's impossible that God and evil co-exist

Why do I want to stop a rape and your God says, "when you're done raping that child, I'm gonna punish you."

If I did that people would think I'm a fucking maniac.

When you get done raping that child, I'm gonna punish you...

FUCKING STOP THE DUDE BEFORE HE RAPES A KID. THAT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

And if I could stop a rapist, but I stood by and said "oooohh when you're done you're gonna get it." I would be a monster.

But when God stands by and watches and says "oooohh after death you're gonna get it." He's a saint.

If I could stop a child rapist I would. That's the difference between me and your God.

if things were all good, we wouldn't be able to understand that they were good things
if things were all bad, we wouldn't be able to understand that they were bad things
both extremes must exist so that we have a reference and understanding of good and bad, because if we just had one of either extreme, everything that is good would be average, and everything that is bad would be average

pretty simple concept
don't be a pedant

don't be a pedant

Rape is adultery

>if things were all good, we wouldn't be able to understand that they were good things
Yes. I've never been raped and I still know not getting raped is good.

>if things were all bad, we wouldn't be able to understand that they were bad things
I'm pretty sure it's self evident when bad happens to you

>pretty simple concept
And wrong

>don't be a pedant
a.k.a. don't critique the flawed platitudes I conditioned myself to evade to to protect my delusions

you clearly don't understand how ids work
I've already fucking told you, you goddamn child, I'm not fucking religious

>the ten tenants of morality isn't a thing
>why do the courts not let the ten commandments be displayed on the court lawn?

I'm not saying this is you. I hope you read this. I'm not saying you agree. I'm just saying that the ten commandments are held DEARLY in many people's hearts. And they don't know what the 3rd commandment even fucking means.

The only commandment is to not violate the NAP.

I dunno how the shit you're rationalizing rape, I just want to reinstate my own ten commandments:

Here are mine!
1 thou shalt not rape
2 thou shalt not kill
3 thou shalt not steal
4 thou shalt not lie
5 thou shalt not hurt others intentionally
6 thou shalt not cause harm between others
7 thou shalt speak honestly and with empathy
8 thou shalt listen to others and attempt to help in any way you can mentally or physically
9 thou shalt try to better the human race's mentality
10 thou shalt try to better the human race's chance at surviving in the universe

I hope you find the flaws in mine just as you find the flaws in the Christian ten commandments. God bless.

I literally. Can't believe.
I asked a retard a question like five fucking timesoon and he didn't answer it.

Last time. What are women to you. Can you fucking do it? Because I've got a couple fucking bucks riding on your response.

>I'm just saying that the ten commandments are held DEARLY in many people's hearts
agree, i'm just saying the 10 commandments aren't the "ten tenants of morality for Christians"

these are two tenants of morality for Christians:
>Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
>Love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:34-40)

not raping someone would fall under the purview of the second

Tell me what is the fate of a rapist who dies.

Then tell me the fate of a rapist who accepted Jesus during his last week's of life.

yep, mercy isn't fair, we all deserve to burn

I was merely summing up your entire message into a sentence consisting of two simple clauses
read up on Hans-Herman Hoppe if you wish to delve deeper into it

you fucking idiot
what I'm saying is that if we existed in a paradise where there is no such thing as rape or violence or "bad things," a place where only "good things" ever happened, there would be no such thing as goodness because we would not be able to percieve such a thing, it would be the norm, therefore we wouldn't appreciate the paradise we live in

the light can only exist when accompanied by darkness
darkness can only exist when accompanied by light

yes
pretty simple concept
philosophy 101
any retard can figure that out

>“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be My disciple.
Jewsus was pretty b grade kike. Bibi shemes cleverer than this

women are women
next question please

>Would you include thou shalt not rape?

but that's adultery you americunt.

Are you saying a rapist can never get into Gods kingdom? Honest question.

>the light can only exist when accompanied by darkness
Objectively untrue

>what I'm saying is that if we existed in a paradise where there is no such thing as rape or violence or "bad things," a place where only "good things" ever happened, there would be no such thing as goodness because we would not be able to percieve such a thing, it would be the norm, therefore we wouldn't appreciate the paradise we live in
That's wrong though as I pointed out. I appreciate all the bad stuff that did never happen to me. Just run a quick "This is how it would be to suffer" course in Eden's prrimary school and you're good.

1-10
thou shalt not fap

1 thou shalt not infringe the autonomy of another
2 thou shalt not revel in ignorance
3 thou shalt have a sense of aesthetics
4 thou shalt create great things
5 thou shalt love humanity and themself

HOLY SHIT I LITERALLY WON A POT.

People were hoping you weren't just a dumb motherfucker... but i knew you were.

Tell me about what you think of women other than ""

no, that's not what i'm saying.
how did you even get that from what i wrote?

>I appreciate all the bad stuff that did never happen to me.
that's not what I'm fucking saying
you live in a world where both good and bad things happen so of course you would say that
if you lived in a world where only good things happen you would not appreciate said good things because good things are all that would ever happen, and you need bad things to happen to balance it out and provide a percievable difference between the two

one cannot exist without the other

If rape or sex out of wedlock were wrong, than we would not have Jesus. God would have broken his own commandment by impregnating Mary.

God knows what he is doing. Follow in Gods footsteps.

speak english
what's your problem with that passage?

you're the stupidest cunt I've ever met on Sup Forums
hands down

I like that a lot but it doesn't exactly keep the trump tards from demanding a cool laser show available to most museums

there should be scientific study about this

say ten commandments give 2^10=1024 possibilities

you take say 1 000 000 people, each group of 1000 obeys a prescribed set of commandments while violating the others

after say 20 or more years you measure how rich they are and the GDP of their countries because this only counts

mfw stealing actually pays

sex wasn't involved

>one cannot exist without the other
You're only repeating your claim not making an argument. If God would give me a quick "this is what it's like to suffer rundown" I'd from then on appreciate not suffering.

But instead he lets kids get raped and forcefed their own feces for years on end until they die off blood poisoning to really hammer that point in.
But wait a sec. They're born in the wrong part of the world and therefore this was the good part and now the REAL bad shit happens for eternity to that kid because fuck everybody who doesn't believe in Jewsus despite Jewsus making that story so hard to believe.

I have one:

Thou shalt do whatever the fuck you like without invading peoples property rights.

Were you there? Didnt think so.

I'm an atheist who hasn't raped anyone.

You have a rapist who 1 week before he dies devotes his life to Jesus.

HOW FUCKED IN THE HEAD CAN YOU BE TO THINK THE MAN WHO NEVER RAPED A KID IS LESS.DESERVING OF HEAVEN THAN THE BLOKE WHO RAPED A KID.

IT'S NUTS.

It's not morality, is it?

Everyone knows god isnt real and the bible was written by some gay dudes trippin on mushrooms

he sought forgiveness whereas you're still in rebellion

myself, and both of you deserve to burn in hell, but he accepted mercy

as i said earlier, i agree it's not fair