If you guys still unironically support this guy you are absolutely retarded. He's a fucking mess...

If you guys still unironically support this guy you are absolutely retarded. He's a fucking mess, and it's only going to get worse.

Sad!

> He's a fucking mess, and it's only going to get worse.

lol I sure hope so

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

He has nuclear codes right now.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Your tribe of noodle munchers keep saying it

We don't believe you

Your masters are wasting their money with this bs

He seems fine to me, but he is exposing how fucked up out system really is. The 9th circuit is getting disbanded over this shit.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Not gonna lie former crash and burn. Seriously we can't let him nuclear fugg.

Everyone who is copy and pasting the same phrase into this thread are the most butthurt. I'm just loling as Trump loses control of everything in his first 50 days.

Couldn't be any more happier with my vote. I'm retarded for supporting a temporary travel ban from a few shitty countries? I'm retarded for supporting border control? I guess I'm just retarded for supporting an orange dumb meanie.

he's getting them pedos though.

better start doing anal calisthenics boy, i hear they really like pedos in prison.

bait

>loses control

I thought he never had it? I thought he was a puppet? Which fantasy world is this shill living in? Now, he's a cuck.

Do you actually believe all that shit is real? And even if it was, that Trump wouldn't be a part of it?

Haha thats awesome, saved for future reference when Le Pen is eleceted!

I'll support trump 100% as long as you keep making these fucking slide threads

it's absolutely real and it's happening. on pace for more sex trafficking arrests this month than all of 2016.

i hope for your sake you're only being paid in shekels

You do realize that there are a ton of educated people that come from, at the very least, Iraq and Iran, right? There are also tons of war interpreters whose lives are at risk because they helped the Americans during the Iraq war.

The vetting process is already pretty rigorous. Trump has no idea how it works, which is why he's using his meme buzzwords like "extreme vetting" to rile up all the tards like you.

FUCK thank you for correction the record. .02 cents have been deposited in to your Shill Box

>war interpreters

I'm not a bootlicking faggot so the guilt trip doesn't work on me. Im sure there Are tons of war interpreters that were affected.

I'm also sure Trump knows more about vetting process than you do. I bet they are intelligent. A lot of terrorists are pretty smart.

If Trump does know more than I do, he's being incredibly reckless and downright stupid with the way he's handling that shit.

Sure, a lot of terrorists are smart, but we have good ways of handling them without resorting to obtuse, heavy-handed measures that do more harm than good. But I wouldn't expect your dumb-ass to know anything beyond gut feelings and emotional reactions to shit.

>He seems fine to me
"306!!11oneoneone, oh god please will someone take me back to when it was election day when everyone was still just nodding and crawling up my ass"

All your doing is saying I'm dumb and retarded for disagreeing with your political opinion. Sounds like you're possibly just a troll with that "more harm than good" comment. I don't give a fuck about the rights of foreigners or illegals just like they don't give a fuck about me.

You guys on here like to whine about how everyone calls you retarded or a nazi just for disagreeing, but in reality it's because you're just plain fucking dumb. You don't do any research on a topic, you just think things are bad because of the small amount of confirmation bias you get on sites like this. You guys are at best ignorant, and that's a fact, not an opinion.

What the fuck are you even talking about?Things are bad because I fucking see it every day in the real world. I work ten hours a day with illegal immigrants. You won't see me say all Muslims are terrorists or all Mexicans are criminals. I'm sure most just want a better life but not at the expense of actual Americans lifestyle. The American dream is already unobtainable by most actual Americans, especially minorities. That's not right.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Is this a bot or is this reverse fake trolling?