**Refugee Bubble That Will Destroy Germany**

Greetings Sup Forums.
Before we continue I would like for you to ignore my flag and read what I say.
I work as a senior analyst in one of the biggest investment bank in Germany for 12 years now and I would like to tell you guys about what is going on in Germany and how the banks will destroy German economy.

Furthermore, you will come to realization of why the refugee crisis takes place.
After the fall of 2008, the banks realized that they need to circulate more money due to monetary politics and reserve shortening. The board member meeting took place and we all got our tasks to initiate.

Do you know who is funding Angela Merkel’s campaign ? Mostly, bankers.
Do you know why ? Let me explain.
The banks started to launch new type of loans to the refugees. Every refugee that arrives will need some starting capital. The bank gives them a loan. But how do they pay for it ?
All refugees come with a wife who doesn’t work but receives more than 500 euros from welfare.
To get the loan you have to sign the contract that let’s bank continue to take the welfare money to pay for the loan, even if you leave the country or end up in jail.
So, who pays for those loans ? German taxpayers. And the best thing is banks have 100% success closing rate on these loans because they can always sue the country for not paying the welfare as stated in the contract.
The german people LITERALLY pay back the loans given to the refugees. Banks get richer, Angela gets money for her campaigns, and German taxpayers lose shitload of money.
This is the reason the refugees are swarming the Europe. The banks bring them here and force them into a loan that will have a 100% return.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/refugee-integration-loan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewish revenge knows no bounds

Do you have figures of how many German refugees applied for one of these loans?

Around 1.200.000 in the last few years, but last year the numbers skyrocketed due to the new law that was passed.

leaving the country = no more welfare

now explain to me how you will force the state to pay after that ?

Big if true, as the kids say these days...

Old.

This has been going on in Australia for nearly a decade.

"Progressive EU" my foot.

do you think the economy is going to collapse anytime soon? thoughts on the DOW hitting insane levels?

>DOW hitting insane levels
It's foreign investment funds buying stock in American companies since they assume the value of the dollar will rise. American mining and steel producers have been riding on huge surge of investment from the notion that trump is going to stop china from dumping steel on the US and also start his 3 trillion infrastructure plan which is probably gonna use iron mined in America and steel made in America also.

see
Because the contract is actually inbetween the bank, the refugee and the state. That's the whole point. It obliges the country to act as a guarantor.

It would be more believable if you gave us the name of the loans, where we can find out more, and exact figures.

Presumably the government guarantees the loan

Yeah this. It certainly sounds reasonable enough but is fairly short on facts.

Need a little bit of proofs pls. Atleast prove you're a senior analyst

I believe this and can see the logic, can I get some articles with sources and some numbers to redpil people?

>Refugee Bubble That Will Destroy Germany

That's the idea, goy.

Revenge for something that they caused to begin with. That's how they operate.

shut up Domagoj

bump because this is actually interesting

They're fanatics driven by religious narratives, whether they Jewish taqiyya and pooh-pooh them or not.

Big Kosher Bullshit Bonus: The "Empire of David" is a lie and never existed.

These loans aren't very transparent nor they have any special name. It's mostly under the desk kind of contract.

Most loans are from 2.500 to 50.000 euros with 3,89% annual interest rate and 12-84 month return period.

For those with more family members that inhibited the country for a few years the max amount goes up a lot. The important factor is that the number of welfare recipients dictates the max amount and other conditions.

yes that sounds rly believable !
nah sry dude shill somewhere else
>These loans aren't very transparent nor they have any special name. It's mostly under the desk kind of contract.
> senior analyst in one of the biggest investment bank in Germany for 12 years
show facts or it didnt happend

I know it doesn't look all flashy like in the movies, but we analysts are the autists of the banks and pushed to shitty floors to dig our work like gringotts goblins.

>ignore my flag
TOO LATE, CROATIA
Oh my I even got that right, I was between Serbia and Czech Republic there.

>I work as a senior analyst
>more than 500 euros from welfare

You should be fired for being this simplistic and dumb about our welfare system or the issue of refugee spouses.

Yeah, going to need some links or some facts here.

Even the UK has a Refuge Integration Loan website. gov.uk/refugee-integration-loan

So I would expect the same from the more officious Germans

AFD für ein vereintes VOLK

But's he's an analyst for some bank in an obscure Eastern European country known for pebble beaches, you better believe him, it's on the internet!

>Browsing Sup Forums
>Wonders about shitty office

Let Germany rot in hell, they deserve it.

I doubt German Sup Forumslacks would even take up arms in the event of a refugee coup

>refugee coup

Merkel and Schulz want to create so-called 'euro-bonds', i.e. every single nation in Europe will guarantee to serve every other nation's national debt.

If this is realized, countries like Spain, Greece and Italy will simply ramp up national debt like crazy, and countries like Germany and the Netherlands would have to pay interest for those debts.

Who profits from this? First and foremost, the (((financial parasites))) that collect the interest on national debt, since national debt will explode. Ewige Zinsknechtschaft, eternal debt servtitude, all european nations will be enslaved by the eternal jew through insurmountable national debt.

Any revolution that deserves that name needs to attack the very concept of national debt itself, as well as the so called 'independence' of our central banks (i.e. fiat money central banks privately owned by jews instead of being owned by the nominal sovereign, 'the people').

A real european revolution also needs to put the law-making process back into the hands of the people by ending the european commission. Right now, wealthy jews dictate what laws are passed in the EU through the corrupt EU commission.

So how is a loan with 100% return lucrative? You didnt say it was at interest. Sorry if i have shitty understanding of economics

So how many members of the board in your bank are from the tribe?

>refugees with average iq of 12 smart enough to organize a coup

>bank gives out loan
>100% of these loans are returned with 3,89% rate monthly

Maybe not a coup but an ISIS in Europe.

And you make fun of them for being stupid but the majority of the people in this thread are white and believe OP's bullshit

*annualy

Mind the typo.

Sounds typically jewy

>Merkel and Schulz want to create so-called 'euro-bonds'
schulz maybe but merkel ? nope
>Im Koalitionsvertrag der 18. Wahlperiode des Bundestages haben CDU/CSU/SPD vereinbart, Eurobonds nicht einzuführen.

Except that bank is not above the state.

It's basically free money for banking elites with zero risk. Like having your cake and eating it.

>These loans aren't very transparent nor they have any special name. It's mostly under the desk kind of contract.
Maybe, but there's always a whitepaper, a memo, something that starts the trail of crumbs.

go in to some more detail, were should we start digging?

We don't use those shitty cheap blinds. You are 100% not in Germany.

Schulz and the SPD definitely want this. Also, the green party and the leftist party. If Germany ends up with a red-red-green coalition

Now you know who is financing the (((Schulz))) campaign and paying the Schulz shills here on Sup Forums: the very same (((anglo-american))) oligarchs who ramped up the interest rate on Greece's national debt from 2% to 30% in 2010 and then forced the typical IMF 'economic reforms' (i.e. sell all your national assets, water, electricity, public transport, to rich jews in exchange for more loans) upon them.

The same banksters that put Merkel into power now support Schulz, which means Merkel is done for. We will either see another great coalition with Schulz as head of state (the most likely thing to happen), or a red-red-green coalition (which might very well trigger a german civil war so its not likely to happen).

Also, they didnt ship 1.2 million radicalizd ISIS terrorists into Germany 'so the banks could make money with loans'. Nice fucking 'analysis' right there, autist. The satanic NATO (((financial parasites))) shipped an army of muslim terrorists who fought for ISIS in Syria into Germany to do the same thing that they did in Iraq and Syria: to exterminate all christians there. If central europe gets turned into a warzone by radical muslims, (((NATO))) forces will swoop in and they WILL work of military kill lists with names of everyone who opposes the NWO.

Do your research on how shit went down in Serbia in 1999 during the Kosovo crisis and then the Kosovo war. Albanian muslims mass invaded Serbia as 'refugees', then they started committing terror attacks, killed cops and politicians and demanded their own parliament and their own islamic government, and when the serbian christians cracked down on that, NATO sided with the albanian muslim terrorists, against the serbian christians.

This is what (((they))), Rothschilds and all the other anti-christian satanic parasites, are planning for central europe...

Do you have info about the Swedish Riksbank and the other bug banks Nordea, SEB, and Handelsbanken? I assume it's similar

Gimme a loan pls. I repay u. Need to startup my business.

die spd hat nichtmal nen wahlprogramm
erstmal abwarten was die wirklich wollen

>Greetings Sup Forums.
>Before we continue I would like for you to ignore my flag and read what I say.
>I work as a senior analyst in one of the biggest investment bank in Germany for 12 years now and I would like to tell you guys about what is going on in Germany and how the banks will destroy German economy.
>Furthermore, you will come to realization of why the refugee crisis takes place.
>After the fall of 2008, the banks realized that they need to circulate more money due to monetary politics and reserve shortening. The board member meeting took place and we all got our tasks to initiate.
>Do you know who is funding Angela Merkel’s campaign ? Mostly, bankers.
>Do you know why ? Let me explain.
>The banks started to launch new type of loans to the refugees. Every refugee that arrives will need some starting capital. The bank gives them a loan. But how do they pay for it ?
>All refugees come with a wife who doesn’t work but receives more than 500 euros from welfare.
>To get the loan you have to sign the contract that let’s bank continue to take the welfare money to pay for the loan, even if you leave the country or end up in jail.
>So, who pays for those loans ? German taxpayers. And the best thing is banks have 100% success closing rate on these loans because they can always sue the country for not paying the welfare as stated in the contract.
>The german people LITERALLY pay back the loans given to the refugees. Banks get richer, Angela gets money for her campaigns, and German taxpayers lose shitload of money.
>This is the reason the refugees are swarming the Europe. The banks bring them here and force them into a loan that will have a 100% return
What can plebs like me do about it?

What can a simple white patriot like me do against such evil?

Im literally shaking with fury.

Anyone else instantly hover over OP's flag?

fake and gay, also sage in all fields

>implying the german elections arent rigged

You dont really believe that the AfD failed to enter parliament in 2013 with 4.9% of the votes when they needed 5.0%, do you?

The elections in Germany are only partially free and (((they))) rig just enough of the % to make sure they get the government and candidates tht they want to.

yes in germany everything is rigged ! we are the most corrupt country on planet earth
to bad that we cant have unrigged elections like russia

1. Go on welfare, pull a psycho pension
2. Become a criminal and hurt society and the 'normal' population as much as you can; ANY laws that are meant to keep you pacified and enslaved during a soft genocide are automatically null and void. It is your moral right to fight for your self-preservation.
3. Sabotage their propaganda with counter-propaganda and spread redpills

>It obliges the country to act as a guarantor.
Why did the state agree to this?

>When subhuman Kanake tries to role-play, but is too stupid to comprehend the numbers and financial system

cigan and turkic genes not even once

Please note that we have very dedicated larpers from Croatia on Sup Forums, i'd take every info here with extreme prejudice. It seems believable but it could be total bs. P.s. fuck migrants either way

Last time i went to frankfurt it looked like the rats allready left ship.

Die AfD kann sich net ma selbst vereinen :^)

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten

thanks for the post, next time format it a little better

>Do your research on how shit went down in Serbia in 1999 during the Kosovo crisis and then the Kosovo war. Albanian muslims mass invaded Serbia as 'refugees', then they started committing terror attacks, killed cops and politicians and demanded their own parliament and their own islamic government, and when the serbian christians cracked down on that, NATO sided with the albanian muslim terrorists, against the serbian christians.
Do you have any sources?>other anti-christian satanic parasites
Who are they?>The satanic NATO (((financial parasites))) shipped an army of muslim terrorists who fought for ISIS in Syria into Germany to do the same thing that they did in Iraq and Syria: to exterminate all christians there.
Do they mean practicing christians or whites?

Gott, ich hasse diese timeline

also can you give me a timeline for when other FIs catch wind of this and start dumping any derivatives with these loans in them? Or when the ratings agency is going to mark them as the dogshit they are?

I assume DB has most of these loans on their books?

How can we fix that bro ?
Do you have a plan ?

>arschgeschmerzte Alt-Nazis
>nicht die beste timeline
Wähle eines, AfD Homo.

Ich wähle NSDAP

>implying they don't already know
Why do you think DB hasn't collapsed already. Not saying I believe OP entirely, but it seems plausible.

>analyst at an IB
>12 years

yeah okay

I believe you

Okay I'm buying a safe and putting all my fucking money in it or most of it.

Is this the right thing to do pol?

>asking investing advice on an online message board

are all goys this stupid?

Diversify, don't keep everything in same currency

>asking investing advice on an online message board
Where do you get your advice for investments?

I'm back. Sry for waiting.

I don't know about Scandinavian banks but most Italian, Austrian and couple of Swiss and Russian banks are supporting this.

We can spread the word to German people but they seem to not give a shit judging by the posts on this board.

The state didn't agree to this, the people who make decisions agreed to this because the banks donate money to them and promote their agenda.

Serbs, Serbs never change.

Why would the agency mark them as shit ? They're the most solid of all, the problem is who pays for them.

I'm sorry you guys don't trust me. I'm an analyst not an investment banker or trader. I mostly deal with completely different shit, but this info was passed numerously in the last year. Also, I don't want to expose anymore because I know how it would end for a little guy like me.

He's a Jew. He probably already had basic understanding of financials when he was in his mom's womb

>1/4 of economy is Swiss controlled diamond trade
>human
Pick one

Fredi y u larping again?

no one. you independently review all of the information available and make a decision.

If you're a pleb though don't ever invest on a stock-by-stock basis, just dump all of your money into a combination of ETFs or mutual funds with low costs

no, there is no new information
it's obvious
but 95% of germans are driven by that nazi-guilt
i can sum your message up
>the native european doesn't spend all of his money
>the native european saves for bad times
>this triggers the bank
>"stupid goym! why dont you spend all your money and take a credit? i want to earn my shekels!"
>so the banks go to the politicans, is telling them that they need many foreigners for reasons
>politicans do because "muh nazi"
>foreigners arrive
>foreigners are stupid
>foreigners spend a lot of money, more than they have
>this pleases the banker
>to pay up for that shit, the politcans steal from the germans who save money
>now everyone is poor, is in debt and the bankers earn money like crazy

that "muh nazi" is the ultimative free-thought killer here in germany
just scream nazi at someone and he falls back into line like the good cuck who he is

>We can spread the word to German people but they seem to not give a shit judging by the posts on this board.
no evidence no spread

*raises paw*

I'm gay

This

Jews played the long game real well.

They do, but this croat larper didn't prove shit. Literally the only proof he provided is some random office screenshit, which is more than enough reason to concern being doxxed at work and we all know nobody sane would provide that as a proof

the germans would care if there is evidence for such a thing
you cant enrage a german more than going for his money

this smells like fake news and bad propaganda

>Why would the agency mark them as shit ? They're the most solid of all, the problem is who pays for them.

At some point the German taxpayer is going to get fed up, no? Which means they either elect someone who will end the program or stop paying their damn taxes. Both of which end up meaning these loans don't get paid; thus dogshit rating.

I appreciate your post, just trying to figure out how to play this and disseminate the info in a way that gets people thinking about the market structure.

This subhuman Dalmatian nigger can't even comprehend a simple math. Had you knew better you would spot it too

are you really implying debt is bad?

the one way to know a person is financially retarded is when he tells you he saves money, or says debt is bad

Using debt to buy appreciating/productive assets = good
Using debt to buy a new smartphone = bad
Am I wrong?

The best the Germans can do at this point is to cuck themselves as fast as possible and serve as an example of what not to do, for the rest of the west.

>every single nation in Europe
Eurozone countries, not "every single"

He didn't even provide any math or data

+.02

yes, former is called leverage latter is called retardation

no
debt is only benefical in a keynesianic economy system

Its obvious that asylium seekers (so anyone that enters the country and applies for such ststus) gets around 300-400 euro in cash.
Furthermore there are monthly payments to actual refugees that have asylium status in germany
And have a permit to stay.
They of course can have private loans but getting huge anounts of money through a systematic loan program from banks?
There was a huge uprising from banks once politicians demanded debit accounts as a right for refugees. Can't imagine a bank giving out credits to them under this circumstances.
Need prove

the banks revolted because that guy wanted *free* bank accounts for refugees