Sup Forums isn't full of 14 year olds

>Sup Forums isn't full of 14 year olds

Other urls found in this thread:

news.slashdot.org/story/17/02/17/0034219/pewdiepie-calls-out-the-old-school-media-for-spiteful-dishonesty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being popular with the youth is a bad thing only when they aren't on our side

Hypocritcal Leftists will never learn, keep holding these L's senpai

and another one

It didn't used to. I haven't changed my opinion on Pewdiepie, I thought he's cancer like 5 years ago and I still think. Sup Forums is just
>This random e-celeb made jokes that I agree with? MMHHHHMMM YEAAAHHH I CREAMED MY PANTS

disgusting.

Get it through your thick skull, the mainstream media is losing. All other considerations are distractions.

>everyone who disagrees with me is leftist
that's exactly what I'm talking about.
you are uncapable of critical thiknking
maybe 5 years old it was full of 18 year olds like rest of Sup Forums, now it's worse than Sup Forums

Disgusting because leftists can't get new supporters?

death rattle

another one

the most vocal on Sup Forums are all like that, they either come from reddit, or visit and post their frequently, they think they're redpilled, but really, they're just edgy and embarrassing normalfags

He doesn't even agree with Sup Forums at all, but we share a common enemy.

He has 52,000,000 impressionable subscribers, devoted to him more than anything else on TV, he has more influence than pretty much anyone else.

And other youtubers with huge subscriber numbers are fighting similar battles against the liberal media, we need to support this fight as much as possible.

there*

newfag

>we share a common enemy
look at him and laugh
there is no common enemy because he's doing it for money or just got bored and wanted to see people's reaction.
I bet he gained good million or more subscribers since start of this shitfest.

I'm glad.

I'm 62 and I won't be here to shitpost forever.

>critical thiknking
Hi shareblue, saged.

Classic example of the reddit tier mentality that's been growing on this site, like a cancer.

I wish it leaned more towards a. but these days, IDK...

you are the 14 year old if you dont see the potential.

good argument
show me one thread where there is civilised discussion, without kids spamming cu ck, nigger, faggot, shill, kike, subhuman at people they don't agree with.
this board is overrun with edgy teenagers who think that being "alt-right" makes them cool, there is no political diversity here

reddit is the other way. byebye

> Not owning and winning the cultural war

It's like you don't even want to win Pooland

good argument

>show me one thread where there is civilised discussion, without kids spamming cu ck, nigger, faggot, shill, kike, subhuman at people they don't agree with.
>this board is overrun with edgy teenagers who think that being "alt-right" makes them cool, there is no political diversity here

Like I said, you are a newfag if you haven't been exposed to the real meat and potatoes of this board.

if you dont like it here, fuck off

show me these threads instead of repeating it.
just because there was some discussion here 5 years ago doesn't mean it's the same now

PewDiePie shills are always spamming him here, literally everytime he makes a video

His latest one actually made it to slashdot and the frontpage of reddit too, he must have a great marketing team

No, you will appear as nothing less than a newfag and I won't help you. You got to have your due diligence and actually browse the board. Otherwise this board is not for you, go enjoy your time having fun with friends or whatever it is you normies do.

he has more subs than there are native germans left. he dont need a shillteam.

>he dont need a shillteam
It's obvious he has one though, just look at this slashdot post written by a "new submitter" and tell me that's not written by a shill:

news.slashdot.org/story/17/02/17/0034219/pewdiepie-calls-out-the-old-school-media-for-spiteful-dishonesty

>newfag
>normie
>can't provide proof
good one

last laugh is on you newfriend

maybe its just a fan. the bigger question is: why do you read fake news?

I fucking hate all these newfags spreading messages and targeting the media alongside youth idols!
Why can't we go back to circlejerking about 1939 and lamenting how the white race is doomed and were inevitably going to lose

Would have to be a pretty big fan to write a piece like that, hope he was well paid for it.

>He doesn't even agree with Sup Forums at all
This. He even denounced all ties with the "hate groups" that had grown a liking to him because of the edgy shit he pulled.

He's constantly bashing media for being untruthful and taking everything out of context to create hysterical (((news))). The media certainly is a common enemy. There are way too many posts about this shit though, we already know, it's not that big of a deal.

Most people who think that Pewdiepie has gone full Nazi doesn't realize how many levels of irony he's on.

I like it how you try to look you're the true oldfag and everyone else is just a newfag, when you just called people newfags while pretending to be smug
here, I will post smug pepe for you so you don't have to do it yourself.

If you are a true oldfag and you don't have a life then I don't know what to say. I know you are new though.

Ok, I get it, you are The One True Oldfag™, please don't post more in this thread.

polish fuck mad that while he is hungry all the time, has to steal potatoes and hist wife is cheap prostitute in germany , some people like pewd have it all. hmm

he is mostly famous for vidya. that's like autism overload

I'm glad you don't like it here.

but it actually is full of edgy 14-18 year olds and some minority of 20 something neets who actually believe everything here is real too.

The rest is just bait and shitposting (see the (vip thread).

leave then