East Asians = master race

I'm sick and tired you Whites thinking your top shite. Yeah I agree that Black's IQ is one standard deviation lower than Whites. But, Eastern Asians have a higher average IQ than whites. Therefore, Eastern Asians are the true master race.

Try to prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

Check mate delusional whites

Hahahahahahah -breaths in- hahahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ho5Yxe6UVv4
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
independent.co.uk/student/news/uk-universities-in-plagiarism-epidemic-as-almost-50000-students-caught-cheating-over-last-3-years-a6796021.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

>viet jungle nigger

Theres literally half a dozen white countries who have contributed far more to science and civilization than the rest of the non white world combined. Dont even go there.

Funny because even asians recognize white supremacy

we should be friends baguette not enemy

>Vietnam
>Eastern Asian
You're a Southeasterner, Nguyen

We're more physically robust and shit of that nature. We came up with water slides. Compete with this.

>protip: you can't.

Lmao at all the butt hurt whites realising that they play second fiddle to eastern Asians.

Look facts don't care about your feelings
East Asians Are just smarter than whites

>IQ

>worth anything whatsoever

please fuck off and die.

>Fri

Blacks are better physically than whites
what's your point?

Since when is vietnam east asian?

Only because we bred them that way.

That was the spin spun by Zionist cuck governments in order to slip millions of Asians into our fair Western lands

However, we've had time to analyse Asians close up since those days and we've learned they are NOT intelligent, they are NOT polite, they do NOT choose to assimilate

Even worse, Asians have shown themselves within Western nations to be incredibly dumb, stupid, criminally insane drivers, arrogant based in their considerable ignorance, and dishonest as shit

They lied to us
They claimed jews are smart. Proven lie
They claimed Asians are smart. Another proven lie

Sup Forums is the one saying but maaah IQ.
Pol treats iq as a god and I just blew them the f out

Look at this shit

Better? kek. No.

>deliberately avoids my point about water slides

kek. You don't even have an argument.

ITT Vietnamese ricemonkey LARPing as east Asian.

you guys literally eat dogs and babies

East Asians have slightly higher IQs because they spend their entire young lives studying. It takes more effort for them to learn the same amount. Also, white people have a variety of eye and hair shades, taller, stronger, and have bigger dicks. No shame in second place tho. Feel proud you lost to the best.

Japs are the only good Asian, it's a shame they lost WW2, they never were able to finish exterminating the Chinese, I can only dream that they would have exterminated your people too.

Agreed, you guys are the master race. Please stay in your master race countries as you wouldn't want to slum it in our inferior race countries.

hahaha the average vietnamese iq is 94

It's true, I'm already preparing to dilute your pure blood with my half Slavic half-Hunnic blood, so my offspring can achieve glory.

Overall Japanese > white > asians

Vietnam isn't east asian though

By your logic blacks are just less smart due to less study.

Eye colour and hair colour means nothing fool.
Can't wait to when we'll be ruling over you in 60 years

>Speaking engrish

I think they just naturally have a higher IQ than Europeans on average. There are exceptions of course. Icelanders probably have a higher IQ than Vietnamese, Italians > Koreans, shit of that nature.

But... There are literally billions of them, and many of them are shit tier genetically when it comes to IQ.

Honestly when these threads come I usually just say buh muh dick and go away b/c I've got nothing, yet it's too edgy to just lurk. If that makes sense.

>bi-hourly sexpat thread.

Pretty much.

You didn't know this its either cheating, nepotism or zerg rush white people are the best

>physically better than whites

At running, that's basically it.

Look at most other sports at the Olympics and whites destroy them, they can't even swim for fuck sake.

Go home /r/ asianmasculinity

Indians >>>>>>>>> East Asians

>breaths in

orientals have low iq
thats why china gdp per cap is in basement

>we

Kek. You'll be an old man, if you're still around. Living in an industrial waste land shit hole, crushed under China's heel, just like the old days.

Vietnamese have a lower IQ than Europeans though.

Learn to improvise first and let's talk again.

what the fuck are you on about? we're 100% southeast asians

what's that?

Don't breathe in too much, Agent Orange is deadly shit

If you niggers really think that 5 extra IQ points make you superior in any way, I'm sorry but your actual intelligence is probably on the level of Africa.

That's right. South Vietnamese and Middle Vietnamese peasants are fucking brown.

Hanoi truly is the master race.

But the toughest and most enduring Soldiers and Shooters/ SF are white.

In my experience Vietnamese are far more civilised than the browner asians in that part of the world and you are definitely more closely related to east asians than them but OP is indeed a spacker.

Blacks are an entirely different species. And hate to burst your bubble, but the leaf is correct. You niggers have education so rigorous that it'd make even the most ambitious children want to kill themselves.

I get triggered into oblivion seeing the Chinese with high IQs on these things.

Chinks are dumb as fuck, they've literally been caught cheating all the time and their teachers encourage it because "PING PONG ME WANT MY STUDENT TO GO TO OXFORD OR HARVARD"

Not sure about Harvard but I know that Oxford and Cambridge basically don't give a shit that chinks cheated to get there since they're normally rich as fuck and pay a big premium to study there.

Not viet

>French Indochinese Jungle Nigger

>MMO players consider these people their inferiors

They're by any sane account clearly better than your fat ass burning your mom's cash.

Being rich as fuck is a strong indicator of high intelligence to be fair.

I do get your point though.

Then why is your country a shithole?
Even developed asian countries like Japan and Korea are at southern euro level, and without immigrants.

>Implying

Also sub-human Slav-Turk don't reply to me.

Don't get me wrong, there are smart chinks out there but they do cheat all the time.

independent.co.uk/student/news/uk-universities-in-plagiarism-epidemic-as-almost-50000-students-caught-cheating-over-last-3-years-a6796021.html

>75 per cent of postgraduates found plagiarising at Queen Mary University of London were from abroad, including a third from China.

They do it with research papers too. When you look at the statistics it looks like China is a nation of superhumans because they have gorillions of researc papers being published but it turns out that the majority of them are either copied or they're just filled with false data that has been signed off by some Chink university to make themselves look better.

>Ohhh we have a mirrion papers pubrished this year alone, we so smart, good ruck catching us Harvard!

Ahut up ahmed

30 million people in China live in caves. You have the highest birth defect rate in the world. Your country is by far the most polluted. During the Communist revolution 70 million people were murdered. You are the only first world country to still have peasants. No matter what your average IQ is, you're still a shit people.

Oh, I forgot to mention your insane justice system that locks people up for trying to stop crimes, and how your people step over dead/wounded infants in the street, because you're all heartless monsters with no regard for human life.

Dumbfuck.

sto branis chinks, cunt

Asian women are pretty formidable, but the men fall short of pretty much every other race in physical size and ability, which is important.

Whites on the other hand dominate in every field, except for long distance running.

>Viet
>East asian

pick one

>op

We will see when the west uncucks itself.

NOT THICC
O
T

T
H
I
C
C

MUH DICC
U
H

D
I
C
C

No delusion here. I'm white and I don't debate that on average asians tend to have higher IQ's. At least none of the other races falls to the depths of a nigger. Even Hitler himself said it was impossible to NOT respect such an ancient culture as the Japanese.
I think why everyone hates white people so much for is that no one race can organize like whites can when they put their minds to it. They dropped the atomic bomb, after all, they even put a man on the moon. But those abilities scare jews, niggers, mexicans and others who can't do such things. Hence why divide and conquer tactics among whites are so popular with the racially jealous. So white people don't start to organize. Personally I have no probs with asains. I mean if they want to keep Japan all Japanese I would support and agree with them so long as others could do the same. All the anti-wjite hate that jewish media pushes is just because they are scared of whites. But it works. I mean there are SHITLOADS of lazy niggers out their that can't even tell you why they hate white people (while taking all the free handouts from them) if pressed they will babble about slavery yet can't even find Africa on a map.

>strawman: the post

they literally are, at least culturally

Since when you speak for anything on racial ladder, subhuman viet?

tfw no vietnamese sucky sucky wife...

>ywn marry zhang ziyi

i want to die

Those claims lack conviction. Go to r/asianmasculinity or r/hapas and see who they subconsciously know is the true master race.

Sorry whiteys. I know tons of people who have studied abroad and they all say the same thing about you - that whites are stupid compared to us. I can't imagine how blacks fare in school. My completely academically average friends here are certainly above average abroad.

Underrated

Chinese shill thread, besmirching the spotless reputation of angry Vietnam posters on Sup Forums.

I won't stand for it!

be individualist and become masterrace yourself. stop caring about your countrymen aka bunch of boring normie plebs

ASEAN connection thread?

I'm not even white and I know this is top bait.

Hungarian-Russian with European looking Irish-Japanese wife. Will we create the future Emperor of Europe? We might be

East Asians:

Slightly higher IQ yes.

But smaller, uglier, weaker, and far less creative than whites. So whites win again.

>muh bigger dick

Really man?

We sure did bomb the fuck outta you guys tho mr Ching Chong (inb4 don't feed the trolls)

vietnamese aren't included in east asian, you're more south east asian. so about on par with mexicans, sorry buddy.

You:

Hungary PISA Score: 487
Russia PISA Score: 485

Your wife:

Ireland PISA Score: 516
Japan PISA Score: 539

Your wife may have superior genetics. Good choice. You may create new Emperor.

go into mainland china and see for yourself you faggot.

>flipshit
But you are black. One-drop rule. They don't call you people the negroes of Asia for nothing.

East Asians have a slightly higher measured IQ because their school system isn't literal shit that makes you dumb.

Otherwise we would be about even, I think.

Tiny detail - paternal grandfather is Finnish.
>Pisa
Not the only thing to judge folks and nations by

Finns are right up there with Irish as the smartest people in Europe (excluding Ashkenazi). So you're good.

And yeah, I know, IQ isn't everything.

nice proxy, user.

As a white who grew up in Silicon Valley and have many different friends from each Asian country, I would like to share my input on each Asian race.
My Chinese friend, probably my closest friend of the group, is a very white washed normal American. He's not the smartest but definitely has common sense and when he works hard he can accomplish a lot. His family are a bunch of Southern scum, in his words, and are degenerates who dont value American culture. He plans on joining the marines one day. He's an honorable man who does not lie and I'm proud to call him one of my best friends. He absolutely hates degenerates and I can tell he sometimes wishes he was white but has no insecurities about it because he sees how cucked white people are nowadays anyway.

My Japanese friend is incredibly intelligent and a roar to be around. He's not an average Jap whos quiet, hes very loud in fact, I think due to American culture, but hes a good time and is incredibly generous and a good guy. He's one of the hardest working people I know and genuinely cares about his friends and others to a degree Ive not seen in many other people. He is however, quite liberal and not yet red pilled. Although I suppose anyone who lives in San Francisco will be blue pilled to some degree.

My Korean friend is an odd ball. He's generally a good person, very moral and I'd describe him as a moderate. He used to be a drug dealer until he was arrested and has since stopped and only uses alcohol now. Also a little dumber than average but hard working like the Chinese. An honorable and moral man when he's not influenced by his shitty Asian squad of friends (who are degenerates and steal even though they come from wealthy families, do drugs, rave, dont study or work) and hangs out with ours.

Now, I have a Filipino/Viet friend. The lowest IQ, no morals, does drugs all day, gloves and raves, likes to pretend to be gang affiliated. I have dropped most contact with him. Low IQ, Shitty morals, degenerate.

I want a qt eastern waifu

;_____________;

Filipinos only think they are smart. Put them in any situation where it requires critical thinking or common sense and they break down. You all have so much pride but all end up in physical labor or some average 9-5.

Soooo if you're superior and have always had 5x more people than whites...Why did whites colonize you and not the other way around?

Flips have an average IQ of 86 (which is on par with black Americans).

So what the hell are you talking about?

Don't fap don't fap don't fap don't fap

Combined with everything else, sure why not? It's certainly not the most important attribute, but it feels good none the less.

your race is not even worthy of Japanese medical experiments. What are you talking about, jungle nigger?