twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you vote for schulz you basically risk a coalition with this fucking weirdo

>2017
>not supporting Anton Hofreiter
Kys

Deutschland schafft sich ab!

He's a jewish, communist, globalist, anti-german shill

>shill

lol. altrightists getting butthurt, 2016 is over, trump in office, failing hard. we knew what was coming & elected the right candidate, germany will do the same in april

afd falling from 15 to 9% in the polls, lolest thing ever.
schulz may not be the best, but at least he is not a madman like strache, wilders, lepen or trump

>inb4 cuckcuck, muh polls, muh afd etc.

faggot

of course, no argumentation or content, silly remarks and insults. go altright!

What an ugly insane looking jew

Claudia Roth 2021, digits confirm.

commie kike

donald trump will hurt all true conservatives with his silly ideas
and retarded politics like going back to coal
or building a 20 billion dollar wall
he is equally retarded as feminists and sjw
he says he is for freespeech but is the only president who is so butthurt about the media
fucking kek

The alt-right mental gymnastics knows no bounds. Some burger will come and post that Israel quote meanwhile pic related is their UN ambassador throwing a hissy fit and telling the mean bullies in the UN security council to leave Israel alone.

>Jewish
Raised in a devout Catholic family, he father was a mega CDU lover
>communist
Social Democrats ain't communists, hardly leftist at all. Don't forget, it was a social Democrat government which murdered the bandit Rosa Luxembourg and her goons
>globalist
Yes
>anti German
Yes

I SAID CLAUDIA ROTH 2021

To be honest, we are paying $20b per year to house refugees, I'd rather use that money for a one time payment to build a wall

You think you've got a slim chance to save your country one day? This man will kill your dream

till 2020 the government will invest 93 billion dollars.

federal/city level not included.

but a wall in Germany is highly unrealistic and basically pointless. we need a strict border policy on eu level.

btw source:
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-05/fluechtlinge-kosten-bund-ausgaben-2020

you are a disgrace for every austrian if you support schulz even the liberals at derstandard.at hate him

he is basically like junker but a bigger pro-eu and globalist jew he was for ttip btw

Communist jew, friends with George Soros.

>lolest thing ever
Yup, definatly an obese Redditor.
Germany is the last bastion of leftism, obviously it will be hard to break, but it's only a matter of time.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

>in april

Claudia Roth is disgusting. I don't mean her appearance, but the way she carries herself. I can't believe Germans, even if only a few, sympathize with her. Gross.

Also, the same people bash Trump for being a "celebrity," and this cow is nothing but. Why is she even in politics?