PETITION FOR J.K. ROWLING TO TAKE IN MUSLIM REFUGEES IN HER MANSIONS

Since J.K. Rowling is furiously advocating open borders and repeatedly stating that Europe has a duty to take in every single rapefugee there is on twitter, while bashing Trump at every occasion, i think it is time to expose her hypocrisy.

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Younger normies are usually not paying attention to the (((MSM))) and getting their opinion about political issues from (((celebrities))). If we get enough signatures, we can spread the petition on twitter for a significant impact and redpill J.K. Rowlings younger fans while discrediting the superrich apologists of globalism.

In short: SIGN THAT SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2016/07/15/news/da-un-euro-e-cinquanta-a-85-centesimi-come-change-org-vende-le-nostre-email-1.277479#gallery-slider=undefined)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds good to me. Should do this to more virtue-signallers and slacktivists.

STOP USING CHANGE ORG MUTHAFACKUS

Maybe she'll do some real good for once. But it's as likely as those celebs moving to Canada. She'll see this and go "how hateful are they to make this out of spite!" while completely ignoring the point of it.

Change.org ist just fine. Its the most well-known site for these things, whitehouse.gov wouldn´t fit on a billionaire author from Britain.

EVERYBODY SIGN THIS SHIT

I removed myself from change.org when I found it Moore owns it

It's fine, if you like getting fucking emails from Moore about how he's a fat fuck lib that wants to be relevant

FUCK YOU

According to Italian magazine L’Espresso, Change.org is all but non-profit and sells user’s information to the highest bidder. In an investigation published two days ago (espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2016/07/15/news/da-un-euro-e-cinquanta-a-85-centesimi-come-change-org-vende-le-nostre-email-1.277479#gallery-slider=undefined) the publication released Change.org’s client price list ranging from “€1.50 per email if a client buys less than 10,000, up to €0.85 per email if the number goes above 500,000,” for user emails used to sign sponsored petitions.

She probably sacrifices plenty of muslims at her mansions, after all, she runs her own international child trafficking ring:

wearelumos.org

Nice logo, check them out

Wasn't this old cunt homeless before she was famous?

Yes.
She often changes things about her books too to please snowflakes.
In fact I think she's such a SJW that if she gets the hint in the slightest that the other side might be upset by something she does or writes, she'll do it

>what are fake e-mail accounts

The broad stole the whole idea and the actual name of her 'character' from a B-movie called Troll. Meme it! Literally can't make this shit up!

Signed. No one pisses me off more than this harpy. Her brain dead millennial followers who relate every political event to harry potter are just as bad

bump

>Giving clicks and traffic to a Moore owned site
Not me faggot.
I am long since done with that shit site

She also has a bunch of occult objects as her twitter banner. As a billionaire, she is probably qualified to be partially involved in (((their))) activities. Lets humiliate that slut.

>being this thick
You gotta make some sacrifices to teach that potter cunt a lesson.

No I don't. I'm not your personal army fuckhead

If this went viral, it would permanently shut the cunts mouth up
She'd never speak on issues like this again for fear of having it brought up

Signed

Whatever, faggot. Reach out to normies to lead them towards redpills or keep changing nothing by shitposting all day. Your decision. I have no personal gain in it.

They will literally rape her to death for making a haram book about magic

Dont you guys have a heart? This poor childrens book writer could get hurt if you arent careful. Think before you meme an old lady into an early grave. She just wants the future she thinks is best

Do I have to give my real name etc?

Signed. Great idea OP, keep this up and you may not end up a faggot one day

Who gives a fuck? She constantly criticizes everyone and everything.

Bump for injustice

she also positioned herself against pewdiepie in the recent attacks against him by the mainstream media. this petition can reach a younger audience if we spread it in pewdiepie's videos and twitter

No, i created a fake-email-account to write the petition. There are thousands of petitions though, i think you can safely use your regular e-mail-address too but do what you like.

Signed.

How do we get past 1000 signatures?

Nigger I just wrote my email as [email protected] and it worked.

I feel sad that these people have so much money. Why them?

That's a good idea.

No just a valid email I think

Woops I think I already did
Always have my real details logged for those things
Oh well
I stand by my vote fucking bitch

Fantastic.

I signed with a bullshit email which doesn't even exist, it seems to work

>fight kikes with nazis

Best idea ever

This will never work

I know that she will not take in refugees, but if we raise 1000 signatures or so, we will make a significant impression when spreading this on twitter and expose her ass for hypocrisy.

Why do lefties always attack virgins?

>Lumos

Kek

Just look at the London 2012 Olympic ceremony which of course was an occult ritual, it had a whole sequence based on Harry Potter with a bizarre giant puppet Voldemort menacingly presiding over a bunch of children in NHS hospital beds. Its quite disturbing.

it's ironic because it shows their true colors.

>verbally announce your disgust for bodyu shaming on social media

>shame someone's body on social media, but it's ok because they have a different opinion

THIS IS PURE GOLD!

kek sheckle
lulzdon, United Kingdom
26 secs ago
REASON FOR SIGNING

lulz

This is the symbol for the superwand of Niggledore, the pervert-cloak of Harry and the gold turd of the old i-should-be-dead-guy. Looks familiar?

You´re absolutely right, Satan.

Whenever someone is aligned with your interests you overlook or ignore potentially 'flawed' or unorthodox features. If someone is aligned against your interests you fixate on and attach to any flawed or unorthodox features. It's primary school insulting 101.

That's why Obama got hit with witch doctor and muslim illegal president or obongo or whatever racial shit from the right, but Herman Caine or Sleepy doctor or based "Do you really believe that don" sheriff never got attacked by the vast majority of right leaning folks. Were Obama a right-winger he would never have gotten attacked with those labels. And likewise were he a right winger then the left would break out house-nigger and "He's not really black" and so on.

Similarly why you have the left suddenly engaging in physical shaming of kellyanne conway or Melania or Tiffany or Ivanka.

>bullying is bad
>high % of her clientele are ugly virigins who had no friends in school
>"fucking virgins LOL"

Go fuck yourself then, muzzie.

Her fanbase went into full autistic screeching mode after that insult, so she relativised it later by basically tweeting "i only meant the ebul racists, everyone else good luck"
She has the attitude of an insufferable cunt, i bet talking about politics with her is a torture.

>Her fanbase went into full autistic screeching mode after that insult, so she relativised it later
source?

twitter is cancer to me so I don't want to look

> i bet talking with her is a torture.

Fixed. Has the air of snobbish certainty and smugness. The nip term of chuunibyou isn't perfect since it implies a kid acting like a know it all but you know what I mean.

The change org petitions embarrass liberal celebrity's.
We got Adele to apologise for her white privelige at the grammys

If a Petition couldn't get Emma Watson to Calais there is no way in Valhalla you will attain JK Rowling to accept refugees...

>smugly implying that right-wing politics stem from frustration, not from a degenerate society
The worst part is, the Potter-faggots actually swallowed that up.

Its about exposing her hypocrisy when spreading it on twitter, not about actually achieving it, although that would be extra hilarious.

Please no. I live in the area and the last thing I want to see are feral shit skins wandering around. It used to be almost exclusively white around here until just a few years ago, it's already changed too much.

see
The chance that the slut will actually do it is 0,00000000001%. The point will be made based on that, sign it britbro.

isn't this what they want, for us to abandon our principles, they'll just turn this around on us and claim everyone wants to take in more refugees, even if she allows all her mansions to be filled with refugees she can just buy another one in a different country while we're stuck with ever more dirt eating subhuman creatures lumbering through our streets during the day raping our women at night.

Read the petition, this is definitely denied and i took a strong position against mass-imigration and for secured borders. Its an ironic stab at her self-righteous hypocrisy.

>that's insulting so find another way to insult

xfdhi9i9irdt8
$E^$^

$%$$$$$$$$etkoidfofd,CFDSFRYDYRk0frt0k9ik09ery
FG

This might backfire. The dirty old whore will probably do it and proceed to fuck them all.

>JK likes mudbloods
What a surprise!

Have a bump.

>implying she isn´t scared shitless to get raped, stabbed and robbed
If she does, they will gangrape her. I can´t imagine that she would like it. Also, she doesn´t really want rapefugees in her home, otherwise she would have taken in at least one by now.
Sign it, the text alone should redpill a few people and it will reach a shitload of twitter normies when we have enough signatures

Did she ever want private persons to open doors for refugees? if not it's a stupid Petition.

She created an entire fantasy world to escape to in case of the day of the rape.

If we all concentrate our forces and basically force one of those libtard millionaires to take in refugees that should be enough to shut them up. We should start making a campaign on how JK Rowling is a racist because she refuses to take in refugees.

Shut the fuck up, Hans, you cuck-bellied bastard.

How original

Use fake accounts to spam her asking why she's so racist since she refuses to take in any of those poor refugees. #boycottHarryPotter

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPAPPPAPPPPAPPPPP

You don´t get it, do you? She never has to deal with them in person, because she isn´t a member of the working class, who isn´t sheltered in his giant mansion in a rich neighbourhood, can´t drive in a limo but has to walk or use public transportation and whose wife and kids are at danger of being raped and murdered if he has an asylum in his neighbourhood. This petition is designed to draw attention to her detachment from reality due to her massive wealth.

Ahahaha holy shit
I love you guys

No point. Nothing will sink in unless her bottom line is taken away.

>using your real identity for anything Sup Forums related

That's most SJW types in a nutshell. Neighbor is a lawyer, very SJW in his views...until a black dude moved into the neighborhood. An unhinged, violent black man (so...a black man).

Suddenly, this became a huge issue that had to be dealt with.

Funny how it only became an issue when it impacted him personally - prior to that, it was kumbaya and quite oppressing the poor, poor POCs.

Edinburgh bro?

lol. our prime minister also made the promise to take in refugees in his mansion but surprisingly he backed out.

We have to impersonate liberals. We can't demand this as "right wing nazis" otherwise she won't do shit.

Signed

He was a violent person, I don't think the race or his origin is the issue here. But it's of course a great opportunity for simple minded nazis

Why start a justice for the original Muggle universe creator campaign.

Say shit like "should people who do fan fiction be allowed to make a billion dollars?"

>its all a (((coincidence))) goy, nothing to see here!

the same should be done to Chris Evans

I'm doing my part!

>Not knowing the rates of violent crime amongst black and Muslim populations in universally higher than in white populations regardless of wealth.

>would you like to know more?

She pulling illuminati signs in her profile pic.
Fingers around ((eye)) and finger over mouth.

nice try - you'd think germans, with their fascination for all things engineered, would know how to look up simple stats about race and violence.

Guess that explains why you're in the situation you're in.

>the left suddenly engaging in physical shaming of kellyanne conway or Melania or Tiffany or Ivanka.
As long as they stay away from my waifu they may be safe.

Why can't Muggles live in the Wizard world? Isn't that racist?

#endmagicalapartheid

About what?

About why a reverse home mortgage is right for you!

>wearelumos.org
>Catholic relief services
K E K

>screens some mudslimes to make sure they're not the crazy kind
>look! nothing happened!!
far too easy to spin in a positive light.

S-sure?

Um, I've seen Troll and ( God help me troll2) I don't see the connection. Not that she isn't a hack mind you, but what are you talking about?