NEW THREAD germany in danger - Shulz is worse than merkel

from Angela merkel doesn't like the german flag.
youtube.com/watch?v=_kgQF5rvpY0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsW9OPmjdqQ
msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/versprecher-vor-dem-nsa-ausschuss-mein-name-ist-angela-dorothea-kasner/ar-AAn1xfG?ocid=spartanntp
cafebabel.de/artikel/barbara-coudenhove-kalergi-irgendwann-wird-die-nationalitat-nur-noch-eine-rolle-im-fuball-spielen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-Qs8ijddzcaTFzOFNJaGFNNVU/view?usp=sharing
vesselnews.io/german-official-calls-giving-migrants-voting-rights-gaining-citizenship/
youtube.com/watch?v=ido8bW5bAes
youtube.com/watch?v=GxCuKTJd_aU
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/11/as-german-election-draws-near-voters-would-rather-choose-death-than-either-of-the-main-candidates-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=xsW9OPmjdqQ

>that jew that looks like the most stereotypical jew ever in the existence of mankind will be the next chancellor of the Germany

Oh how the mighty have fallen

GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ

All the Germans, consider the following. Vote either AfD or SPD. Nothing else. One is for minor preservation, another is "all in" with hope for following unrest

RedBlack with minor AfD opposition won't give us enough hate fuel and propaganda material

If Martin to become Chancellor it will push even more hate, aggression and tension. All post-2007 Wirtschaftsflüchtlinge won't be citizens by the next elections anyway

she named herself Kasner in the NSA investigation committee msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/versprecher-vor-dem-nsa-ausschuss-mein-name-ist-angela-dorothea-kasner/ar-AAn1xfG?ocid=spartanntp

MEGA

Not in danger. It's the perfect time to destroy NuGermany with Trump in power.

cafebabel.de/artikel/barbara-coudenhove-kalergi-irgendwann-wird-die-nationalitat-nur-noch-eine-rolle-im-fuball-spielen.html

Btw, what do you think of this slogan:

MAKE EUROPE REICH AGAIN

See, we all know how bad he is, but normies don't..And in the end, the Germans will vote for him or Merkel. Unfortunately, I don't see AfD passing this election cycle.

Unless you're willing to go through all the European Parliament videos, and compile into one video his attitude towards democracy and free speech, I don't see the Germans waking up to him. Or the rest of them, if you've read the Washington Post article and read its comments, you can see their total delusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE

I like it.

Independent countries for the interests of their own people.
EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS AND GERMANY FOR GERMANS

>with Trump in power
Trump serves his own interests and those include intermarrying with East Coast construction kike elite. Trump is a cuckold, whose presidency we must exploit to further the cause of the European racial purity. He tuned down the PC police in the USA a little...but that's just a little. Speak of White European rights and don't be afraid to use things like "my boy Trump" to get more views and popularity at his expense. Make outrages claims that Trump is behind your restoration, even if he disavows later. Scandal = views. He got your votes, now it's time for him to pay back
>two kids are dating jews
>two kids are married to jews
>one converted
>opposes racism with action
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
Skip to 26:20

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Do you even know how our elections work?

>AFD

MEGA

YOU FUCKERS BETTER VOTE AFD

Stay the fuck away Germany, my ass is still sore.

Read "Praktischer Idealismus":
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_-Qs8ijddzcaTFzOFNJaGFNNVU/view?usp=sharing

Kalergi's keep of kalegi'n
those Benes decrees sound good though kek

Schulz is the perfect Chance to burn down the EU.

Kalergi's keep on Kalergi'n*

Somewhat. Why hans? What's wrong with what I said?

LePen too

It sounds like Germany is kill.
Is that about right?

The CDU should dump Merkel and make Seehofer Chancellor

Well for starters, we don't vote for either directly, unless they're your local candidate running for a seat in the Bundestag.

Apart from that, the way it looks it will likely come to a grand coalition again anyway. Depending on whether Merkel can retain the higher percentage, she might even quit. I can't see her assuming any office besides chancellor. So if the SPD comes out on top, she'll likely be out.

Sen either go full Beneš decree or slowly die. Martin may be even preferable to Frauke. Germany need a little push for a racial violence and real hate. AfD in charge means lowly declining 91% German 3% European 3% "Euroean" 3% subhuman Germany with BASED (((integrated))) immigrants and hippie tier mutli-ethnic harmony. Martinkike will deliver more German Resistence, more Breiviks and hate. Anyway Germans win

>It sounds like Germany is kill.
Going in that direction and the germans are told to shut up about it or literally hitler and nazi. Anti immigration sentiment punished.

cant wait

Quite possibly it will be RedBlack with 10-15% AfD

knowingly voting for the chaos candidate
>there has never been greater treachery

Too risky, by the time the populace swings natsoc again there'll be another 3 million dunecoons swarming over berlin

this or even worse

the sad thing is i hope merkel wins because schulz is compared to her the eternal jew

It's odd since she didn't use her birth name in decades, but how is this relevant to the thread?

Yeah Shulz is UberMerkel on crack

No post-2007 fugee won't be a citizen in the next 10-15 years anyway

I doubt the AfD will get more than 10%, probably way lower now that they're actively getting shunned by all society, their one party platform is eroding and they're tearing themselves apart for all to see.

They'll just juggle them between France and Germany to keep public on side most likely.
If LePen wins then maybe it could work.

it is odd indeed, how is your post relevant to the thread?

I think we can all agree the (((EU))) needs to die ASAP though.

Schulzfags have now arrived in Sweden.
Reminder that all pro-Schulz Posts are european CTR.

Yeah that guy is a shill, he was spouting 40's style propaganda with no basis in reality in the last thread.

pro-Shulz 40's style propaganda*

>just juggle
Won't work. They barely control them. They don't know where most of them ever are.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((shulz)))))))))))))))))))) gets elected
>germany and european union get browned
>the caucasus becomes the whitest region in the next 10 years unless a race war happens
>the race war won't happen because germans are too cucked
get me out of this timeline

>No post-2007 fugee won't be a citizen in the next 10-15 years anyway

They don't need to be citiziens, they are already starting to push for voting right without citizenship - for non-european foreigner.

vesselnews.io/german-official-calls-giving-migrants-voting-rights-gaining-citizenship/

Well you've got a 50/50 shot then Hans, best of luck.
We'll be praying for your safe return.
>TO NATSOC

>already
What are you, 16? This has been an issue for at least a decade.

Shit like this will make Germany rise up. If anything German language and citizen rights are held sacred even by coach potatotes

>few cucks push it
>impossible to do so by constitution
Where is the problem?

How does the public not see through this obvious bullshit? Don't let yourselves turn into the US with these stupid voter laws.

I know, that simply shows that we can't just schulz our way out of the EU, as they will simply flood the nation even more and then make them legal. There will be no possibility to change it.

And don't fucking start with a genocide. Till then germans - real germans - will be a passiv minority against war tested and aggressiv migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=ido8bW5bAes

I dont know who this cunt is but evert time I see his ugly face I want to punch his stupid mouth.

We have to use what makes europe great, our brains and plan long-term instead of risking the extermination on one card.

Try to refute anything I said ANGLO! All you wish for is to see the European man bleed, not for the European man to succeed!

He's one of the leaders of the (((EU))) along with (((Junker)))
Thoroughbred globalist kike scum

Look at their (((noses))), do you find some kind of similarity?

How did the most uncucked become the most cucked so quickly.

Case and point.
Check the archives if you want fellow toasters, I'm not dignifying this cuck any more

Fucking knew it. I can smell weakness on him.

the nose knows

Reminder that Reddit is shilling this communist kike.

Then again, we need him to burn down Germany, it's become too much of a problem.

The most cucked? Literally - Russia, Italy, Greece and Britain

Yeah, I'm sure nobody here could have guessed that the Schulzentum comes from indoctrinated low energy faggots.

>Unless you're willing to go through all the European Parliament videos, and compile into one video his attitude towards democracy and free speech, I don't see the Germans waking up to him. Or the rest of them, if you've read the Washington Post article and read its comments, you can see their total delusion.

Never underestimate the willingness of a few men to do great things. I see your point but i also see an objective there for those willing to undertake it.

Truth is completely on our side with regards to it. This guy makes evil look like a nice grandma offering cookies in comparison
Vid related. youtube.com/watch?v=GxCuKTJd_aU

We all like cookies, but that kind of cookie?! from that kind of "grandma" not so much!

maybe a bad analogy makes him feel much more pleasant.. he fucking hates europe and germany.. Get it into your thick skulls! if you have the urge to punch him in the face it's not irrational! but you shouldn't do it though ofcourse.

>I dont know who this cunt is but evert time I see his ugly face I want to punch his stupid mouth.
common reaction and the more you know about him and what he stands for and peddles, the stronger the desire gets, but you shouldn't act on it though! we're better than that.

>Truth is completely on our side with regards to it. This guy makes evil look like a nice grandma offering cookies in comparison
>We all like cookies, but that kind of cookie?! from that kind of "grandma" not so much!

We get it, you like cookies.

bad example not sure where i was going with that but it came out wrong, just nevermind :) I guess in a way we want to get along, but they are making it very hard for us to do so and it's tiresome to try to struggle for the basic things we have, so in a way we just want them to accept that we govern our own nations instead of this constant struggle to undermine us and us trying to say ok stop pushing this fucking thing!

>admitting a mistake
>using a smiley

Not sure if newfag or reddit.

>that graph
>Brexit
Seems legit

I feel sorry for the few Germans who have a brain

thedaily.online/post/2017/02/11/as-german-election-draws-near-voters-would-rather-choose-death-than-either-of-the-main-candidates-

>said one man

>tfw Fascist but gonna vote SPD and Linke to burn this Republic and the EU down faster.

Germans only wake up when they're neck deep in shit.

Ja, Hans. Let your people get genocided even quicker as the (((government))) will simply let Mehmet and Obongo rape and plunder the last bommers and minority germans.

What a retarded idea. Go shill your shit somewhere else.

>Ahmed and Obongu start chimping and raping
>Germans get pissed
>Vote real Fascist in
>End Democracy
>Send all Leftists, Ahmed and Obongu to the fun camps

Sounds good to me.

>implying tell don'r get voting rights thanks to the left before even learning german
>implying they will not vote even lefter
>implying the few germans will ever get a majority voted in

Time ist yuor enemy Hans, don't play a game which you have been set up to lose. The left needs nothing more than time. They don't even have to import more shitskins, they breed already far quicker than anything european.

Is this sanders guy the new Schulz?

Then a german coup will happen.
Acceleration is the keyword here.
Give the left what they want, it'll only lead to failure anyway and then we can step in and clean up.

Because the greatest redpill is reality, and the left can't change that no matter how hard they try.

What a surprise.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>SPD, Greens and Left coal(burning)alition
Haha why wait when I can kill myself right now.

You underestimate your enemy Hans. All you natsoc germans do, you have no Hitler and your people are completely terrified of the being Nazis again. Even if you do no one will support a war and the EU army will be up and running by the time you flip fascist

>Shulz is worse than merkel
That's why we need him.

Nice one you fucking cuckold beta male loser, you should campaign for lesser sentences for child rapists too while your at it the poor little muslims don't know any better!

This is a little how I see thing. I don't try to drop red pills anymore. I'll discuss the issues with people who bring them up but you can't explain something to a liberal they don't want to hear.
I remember being "that guy". The whole "I can't even", unable to understand the rights side of any argument.

Let it burn and a Phoenix will rise..hopefully.

>Then a german coup will happen.

>implying

You do see that your plan build on a shitton of "ifs"? Don't let some shills make you belief actually voting for them is voting against them.

Stop daydreaming, there wil be no coup faggot, you will end up like the coptic christians in egypt, fucked up the ass and thankfull that they are allowed to pay their dhimmi tax and die with their head on.

You're not a mastermind, you're either a shill or retarded teenager on puberty hormones thinking a military coup would be fun.

Their polling at 6-11% atm, m8

Trump wants to build refugee camps in Saudi Arabia and other muslim (compatible culture) countries, get them to pay and we help pay as well. This is what has been done for a long ass time.

Yes fellow ARYANS, it is time you all voted for Schulz... I mean me!! I am the leader who will take you all into the ref- a bright future!

>You have no Hitler

Yet. Once the hard times hit he'll rise again.

>your people are completely terrified of the being Nazis again

Who says this new movement needs to be associated with the nazis? The word Nazi lost all meaning anyway by now because the left overused it.

>Swedish cuck

Not suprised here.

Like I said the only thing that will redpill these people is reality. Discussions or Debates with them are pointless and meaningless.

You have very little faith in the european people and a very defeatist attitude.

>thinking a military coup would be fun.

It would be. Iron and Blood not Cuckoldry and Democracy ok.

Sieg Heil.

>german coup
There will no coup. There will no revolution. There will no civil war. Stop LARPing, faggot.

There will only be slower (Merkel) or faster (Schulz) undermining until complete destruction.

I'm not going to even bother.

Commie kike vs mega super commie kike Soros puppet.