There's literally nothing wrong with incest if you don't procreate. It's even ok in the Bible

There's literally nothing wrong with incest if you don't procreate. It's even ok in the Bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PV8S_tKjoHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTPPHHHHHHH

There's literally nothing wrong with the Deluge if you don't leave any Poles alive. It's even ok in the Bible.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish, even Jesus is OK in the bible

Oh so that's why Hitler invaded poland

Incest is only as fucked up as your genetics.

Would invade Poorland/10 for pale ass like that.

You can keep telling yourself that all you want. That's just a cheap way (or YOUR cheap way) in losing your virginity.

>Thinking in the Bible there is something interesting to read.

what if your sister is craving your D?

true, the Jews practices inbreeding and they turned out fine

Do you really need me to explain to you why you shouldn't fuck your sister , Mateusz?

Deluge? Use Transmission fag

Well you'd best run nigga. Only advice I can give you.

only pussies run though

idk about incest but lolis between ages 15-17 are pretty gud

This is now a feet thread

Women are fucking dumb , even the smart ones.

Who gives a shit what they want?

Thank you for your service

There is literally nothing wrong with Terminatus if you don't heretics alive. It's even ok in the Bible.

Are you in the photo, OP?

You see more genetic problems in children born from women above the age of 30 than you do in children born from first generation incest.

This is the jews tactic. Convince everyone to race mix to lower the national IQ, convince everyone to wait until they are old to have children so the autism rates sky rocket, create a docile commie society through breeding since it wasn't working through strictly brainwashing.

Incest is alright.

That's what I've been saying about rape but I've had to kill all the women to avoid being arrested

it's not okay in the Bible... having sex without the means to procreate is never okay in the Bible so your argument refutes itself

>dirty feet

Incestits or GTFO

Lick that foot, that. Do it

I meant incest by itself nigger. Just pointing out how christfags act all high and mighty but there's incest female on male rape in their book and God is okay with it.

BBRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

okay i chuckled

Thank fuck I don't have a foot fetish. Jesus Christ.

We need a fourth partition.

the perfect seasoning

>BRAAAAAAAAPHHHHHHHFFFFFSSSSSSSS

JESUS FUCK

Damnit, Brazil, that file name made me spit coffee on myself.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

seriously, regular gore is nothing compared to that

made for bbc

>if you don't procreate

well that's just the normal life of a 4channer if you believe the ugly stereotype.

bump for pics

The pussy of your mother too

cum inside those feet

>

Stop crying, or this will happen to your Mother today.

>woman are dumb
>even the smart ones

>15-17
>lolis

To old and probably used goods.

There is literally no problem if I have sex with your sisters/cousins OP.

aheahehae i may have trypophobia but i know that's just makeup. jokes on you, fool.

2 male cousins, only child. Have at'em

damn, why do i find that picture so pleasing to look at? Is there something wrong with me Sup Forums?

I have no attractive female relatives that i desire to fuck,and as such incest is wrong.

If i can't fuck my sister thennone of you fuckers can.

Agreed, don't see anything wrong with it. It's just people enjoying their time together much closer.

Agree.

This seems reasonable.

sauce?

That' the crux of it nay? It's super easy to be against something you would never have the opportunity or temptation to do.

It actually states very clearly and specifically that you are gonig to hell if you fuck your mom, sister or step mom.

Ah yes, the gospel of St user's Ass

LMAO, Sure tell that to these people in bible.

No, actually its the 12 commandments. You should probably read the bible, the source, rather than just repeating the filtered and corrupted garbage that the church feeds you.

>hearing about the daughters of Lot in the church, ever
>implying priests and pastors don't filter out all the deviations and God's atrocities from the Bible
jej

My cousin and i keep a friends with benefits thing going. Had a crush on her since we were young and we only recently started hard core fucking. Feels good man

If you are referring to lot and his daughters, the bible condemns the act, referring to it as shameful.

The children produced by the act go on to sire the ammonite race and moabote race. Two races which the Israelites and the Judaens views as degenerates

Still, there's no logical reason not to fuck your family if you don't make babies. Just like there's no reason not to wear multi threaded clothes.

technically adam and eve are incest both come from adam and god

also if adam and eve are the first two humans who started the human race that means their sons would've had to fuck their sisters to reproduce.

the bible only allows sex for pocreation tho.

You must be joking. Your degeneracy knows no limits does it?

>incestuous dogfucker leaf
boy oh boy

I'm guessing youre refering to the story of Lot and his two daughters. The story proves how wicked women really are. Also, two nations were created: Moab and Ammon. AKA The Asian races. Look up F.A.S. and down syndrome physical features. This is where epicanthic folds in the eyes originated from.

God murdered millions of people so you guys could write crap like this?

all this proves is genocide is approved by God.

She's hot and nice full plump ass and big titties. Such a perv too she gets soaking wet because its taboo.

Proofs: youtu.be/PV8S_tKjoHY

OP, you can't simple debate emotional religious people. Don't matter what you say they all delusional and living in a different world. Reasons and logic can't win against them. Just waste of time.

it's a question I honestly can't answer. Never having had a sister I don't know how I'd feel. Those of you with sisters can safely say, I'd never or say never and then secretly think to yourself..... well maybe if we were both drunk... or whatever the fuck but I can't even play mental gymnastics, having never had a sister myself.
thoughts?

your logic astounds me...

lucky you faggot. Enjoy it while it last.

Jews do it but they originate from a population with low rates of genetic diseases, and even then, they have a lot of health problems that you normally wouldn't have if you aren't born of incest. Niggers also do it in Africa and see how they are doing.

Sup Forums made me immune to psychological warfare...

... and feelings in general.

And thus Poles came into existence.

fake as fuck

see
Leaf moron that doesnt know shit.

trypophobia isnt a actual condition you idiot. its something people made up cuz "muh victim".

I take it you are also a faggot?

I wonder if you connected these two if it would make a perfect fit.

Hrm i wonder what group of people have epicanthic folds, flat faces, low nasal bridge etc...

God damn stupid leaf fuck

>cute feet
>cute ass
>boners up
>suddenly saw fatty hips
>boners down

thanks for reminding me that 3D is PD

Honestly, incest angers me less than racemixing at this point, by quite a bit. If you have to choose between a nonwhite gf and sister, I pick my sister

>retard actually took the trypophobia comment serious

neck yourself please, almost everyone and their mother knows this is a bullshit condition started by some fag on tumblr

Being called a degenerate by Sup Forums is on par with being called sexist by a feminist. How will I ever recover?
>a story was written 5k years ago about some incest
>this is how a race was created
Kek even if that was true there's no way some genetic disorder from some ancient counts of incest would persist to this day.
I wasn't talking specifically to religious people. A lot of people are anti incest because muh degeneracy i.e. no logical reasons.

>i was only pretending to be retarded!
your still a retard.

You have no idea what youre talking about. You obviously never read the bible or you probably went to some christcuck 501c3 church and had some pimp pastor read it to you.

The only think I can think that's "wrong" with it is that if the other person doesn't reciprocate, your once cool relationship will likely never be again, or maybe not who knows time changes all things. But I think people should always be free to make mistakes and what are you missing out on if the other person reciprocates? Go for it, user. Fuck your sister.