Sweden Election 2018

So seeing how SD (Sverigedemokraterna) are getting probably 30%+ of the votes in our 2018 election, what will happen to Swedens muslims when they become the ruling government?

>inb4 can u back that fact up
they're 18% in the current opinion poll and those never show the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com
nordfront.se/gustav-kasselstrand-och-william-hahne-bildar-nytt-parti.smr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing

they are far from enough but its a start

Why don't you leave? Sweden has no future

Because traitors walk away when times get tough.

Why don't you stop fucking sheeps?

Because they're more attractive then our women?

This, I owe this country nothing

GOOD, more country for the rest of us

fag

Traitor.

You have to choose your battles sven

They're not going to get 30%+

The media is going to go all in on the SD = Trump and it will actually work since almost all Swedes hate Trump.

>promoting defeatism
Faggot desu

how well known is angry foreigner in sweden? do they speak about him in RL? I see him shitting on swedish youtubers so I assume he's well known. Have you heard any normie speak of him?

How many will they deport? Only criminals or all "refugees" from 2005 and up?
Will they dismantle Riksbanken? Will they cut state spending and lower taxes to increase our wealth?

Enjoy trying to save this rotten country and retarded people lol, they'll side with muhammed before you.

>almost all Swedes hate Trump.
Who perpetuates this meme? Oh that's right, the (((media))). Don't be such a fucking fool. More people in this country support Trump than you think. Especially people in "culturally diverse" cities like Malmö.

Not me, I'm going to help crash it by taking free gibs as long as possible

there is one very powerful weapon against all rapefugees - cut down ALL GibsMeThats

when shitskins finally get this, that there is no more hand outs - Europe will be empty of muslims in no time

That's when the shitskins will start to rebel in open violence, is what you mean. And that's the point when even the average white won't be able, or willing, to sit idly by anymore. That's how the process will go. These pieces of shit won't just leave by their own volition.

Half our population is fucking mentally ill and I have 0 sympathy for them. They can rot in this shithole, I'll be looking out for myself

expect chimpouts around the cities, from the left and the sub-humans
however 30% wont give them ruling power, the remainder will probably form a government without SD this time again, but that wont last more than a year

Complete mayhem in all larger cities and our underfunded useless police/military will be powerless to do anything, at least it'll be an excuse to kill shitskins on sight

He is pretty well known. One of his clips was shown on tv when they were sitting on the alternativ media

pretty well known among guys atleast

Nothing will happen until we officially cross the 50% line and become a minority.

are swedish males redpilled or they're like Sup Forums portrays them?

Why don't you goys just leave. Its not safe there.

i'd say 30% are redpilled, and maybe 80% have the mental capacity to be redpilled

they all move to germany

Aren't they like supporters of Israel?

landsförrädare

>tfw to intelligent to vote SD

>30% are redpilled

Are you joking?

i think so

Media skews everything. Just like how there was nobody in America who actually liked Trump according to the polls, right? How Hillary was gonna get 70% of the votes? Gimme a break.

You guys will be less white then us in a few years

>le 52% white meme

We've been getting a lot of Euro and Canadian immigrants recently plus with the deportations are future looks bright.

Unlike Trump, SD is only slowing the immigration down not deporting any of the migrants currently there.

Chances are that when things actually get rough for real (civil war scenario), people with connections outside the country will go back there. You have way more to fight for then they have. Stop this cuck attitude and start planning what to do in this scenarion instead.

bög

Well the sooner we become a minority the better, that's when we'll actually get to fix things and have an excuse to do so.

Quick rundown,

no, 30% of swedish males equals about 10% of the swedish population
the media would have you think that a very very small percentage is redpilled and those are mostly idiot racist wife-beaters

Brave, Saffa.

here's a quick one

kill yourself

Use google translate: translate.google.com

Woah really made me think what you mean by this

As a swede it is your duty to accelerate the cultural diversity that's destroying your country to become an example to the world of why this is such a bad idea.
You're going to have to die to show us that bullets are dangerous.
I recommend also then leaving sweden after voting for your awful self-hating parties.

If Trump is actually effective, SD might get another surge. People have always been tired of politicians dragging their feet and want to change that. SD sadly are cuck (civil) nationalists and probably wont solve the biggest issue. I'm just hoping that they are more hardcore than they are trying to present themselves.

it means you're a faggot spouting forced memes and you should stop posting

You can vote while living abroad.

Lol, let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we? SD doesn't have primarily Swedish voters. They're one of the parties with the most immigrants, only their immigrants aren't Muslims, they're Christians from more conservative countries. Look at the SD MPs and tell me those are only Swedish names, every single Serb, Russian, or other Christian Slav or middle eastern Christian with a Swedish citizenship votes SD.

You're an idiot if you believe that. We don't have any gibmedats and our standard of living is way below yours yet we have millions of central asians who come here to do the worst paying jobs. They even manage to send money home.
Once the floodgates are opened, nobody will go back on their own, because even without freebies your country is ripe for plunder compared to their shitholes.

invandrare? Jobbigt att vara brun?

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

You have the chance to prove yourself in history, give your children something to look up to you for. Your great, great grandchild could take in your hard drive into Show and Tell as your father's Meme-database from the Great Meme War of 2016.

Jokes aside, if you want to be a weakling and flee like some sandnigger refugee to cuck another country, go ahead. They won't let you back in.

Reminder that our population is exactly 10 Million and 3 Million did not vote.

what a retarded looking cow

Swedes are made to be serfs. It's in their nature to be willfully ignorant.

Don't be mean now

gross as fuck

Inte vara sur nu Muhammed

din flickvän är ful

inte är man en muhammed om man uttrycker fakta :^)

Fortsätt gråtrunka i din ensamhet du.

We're of Anglo stock, you'd do the same if in our shoes.

the guy you replied to probably came here during the yugoslav wars

oj då, någon blev rubbad

inte mitt fel att du har dålig smak

oh ja, gråtrunkar var kväll! :^)

im moving to russia before the election so i dont care about the islamic republic of northern somalia

Alternative for Sweden is the party Sup Forums should support.

Use Google translate

nordfront.se/gustav-kasselstrand-och-william-hahne-bildar-nytt-parti.smr

Coupled with the fact that moderates want to form a coalition with SvD now, SvD is 100 percent going to be the winners this election

Stop being such a fucking Finn.

No, because what's desperately needed in Swedenstan is to shift the fucking Overton window (åsiktskorridoren), and the best way to do that is to drag SvD into the limelight and make them the ruling party.

SMR may or may not be a perfect party, but it doesn't matter. This cycle they're too far outside the Overton Window to make any gains. They also need to build their party first. That takes time. So you need SvD to buy them that time.

Wasn't that just a rumor?

Id come help you guys but I look like a slavtalian so id probs get shot

How is your country so old yet has so few people?

Eugenics program

I mostly put my hope in them to get the Sweden Democrats rolling rather than huddling up. I know Jimmie is gambling to get the Moderates do anything, but it's embarassing.

I don't see them reaching the Riksdag in 2018, but maybe they'll reach the 1% threshold for free ballots in the 2022/2026 elections. The 2.5% threshold for financial support may be a long shot. Either way, this should give them time to build up a sensible cadre, we don't need another Ny Demokrati disappearing as fast as it showed up.

My voting suggestion would be:
Kommun: SD
Landsting: SD

I don't think AfS will have any amount of people, or gain seats locally. Better a half-bad party than a completely retarded one. It is important to keep the seven-clover on retreat on all fronts.

Riksdag: AfS unless Jimmmie mans up.

>more divisions

Kill yourself cucknigger