Sad and simple truth: Whites are the most degenerate race

Before modern medicine and antibiotics, child infant mortality rate was at about 50%.

Half the people you come across on a typical day wouldn't even exist were it not for modern medicine. For the last hundred years, people of inferior genetic quality have survived and reproduced and created more nonviable offsprings, further weakening the white gene pool.

Since the paleolithic, agriculture has allowed physically weaker men to survive and reproduce. It's well known that our hunter gatherer ancestors had larger skulls, were taller and had a higher bone density. Agriculture has allowed beta males to reproduce and weaken the white gene line.

Small wrists, low testosterone, low sperm count, high pitched voice, peachfuzz, small chin, feminine jaw, physical weakness...is how to best describe the average modern white male.

No matter what happens to the political system or how far right or far left you go, you will never be able to reverse the harm that has been done to our race. Our race is weakening each successive generation before of advances in healthcare.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting#CurrentProgram
biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2458-10-508.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gorrilla master race reporting in

Bow down sub human trash

L - ow
E - nergy
A - utistic
F - aggots

What's the life expectancy in Africa again?

You're welcome.

Evolution may have sacrificed brawn, but the brainpower we evolved in its place has done wonders for showing the entire planet that OP is a gigantic faggot.

Cancerous neckbeard has spoken

Secretly homosexual too

Keep deluding yourself.

The more vigorous races haven't been impacted by the "miracle" of modern medicine. They are slowly replacing the weak whites.

It's simply natural selection in action.

>white people are so bad
>blacks are better

>wSa3ne+) 02/18/17(Sat)00:10:10 No.113032698▶
> (O

this, bbc master race reporting in. how can white boi's compete?

90% of niggers wouldn't exist if not for white people baby sitting them.

white- mental 7, strength 5, braveness 2
black- mental 3, strength 8, braveness 7
middle eastern- mental 6, strength 7, braveness 10

>Agriculture has allowed beta males to reproduce and weaken the white gene line.
It allowed for civilization you stupid leaf.

Its not just 50%, you discount a lot of other important factors.

The real figure of "this person shouldnt even really be alive" would probably be close to 90% at this point I think.

>white braveness 2
Maybe americans.

Why is he doing that? Is he trying to get nutrition from the bull's ass? Why wouldn't he just eat the shit?

WRONG

white- mental 9, strenght 8, braveness 10
black- mental 2, strenght 5, braveness 3
middle eastern- mental 5, strenght 7, braveness 10

blacks are not stronger than whites, they are weaker, pound by pound they have less efficient muscles than whites, that is why they are also shit at weight lifting championships.

Japanese: Mental 9, strength 3, Braveness 11, MUH DICK 1

It's a dinka thing where they use cow piss to turn their hair orange

filipino- mental 420, strength 420, braveness 420

You are right.

The fact that so many white people never had to pass the test of natural selection means that the white race is doomed.

With each successive generation, whites will become weaker, feminine and asymmetrical.

Whites: mental 7.5, strength 8.5, braveness 1 (right now, but capable of 7), cuckoldry 10

Healthy is healthy, unhealthy is unhealthy. Healthy European man is the best child of evolution out there. Just look at the strongman. We have to go to a deeper root of dysgenics and meekness. So what did allow a lot of Lebensunwertes Leben to exist? Let's find out.
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and jewish cultural marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negros, jews, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s war
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to Catholic Church European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.

>middle eastern- mental 6, strength 7, braveness 10

LOL

You don't know any Middle Eastern, they are cowards.

>middle eastern- mental 2, strength 1, braveness 0

They are less brave as well that's why it's always 10 niggers attacking the lone white guy and never ever the other way around.

Middle eastern niggers aren't that brave either.

They are fucking cowards. The only time I have ever had problems with those cunts is when they outnumbered me 5 to 1. If it's 1 on 1 they shit their pants.

Whites are better they are just too cerebral and a many of them lack physical activity and never exercise.

Stop psyching yourself out, start working out. Kick the shit out of your enemies.

its not just whites at this point you know. Even nations in africa are getting fatter, and their mortality rates are getting less bad.

If you think that whites have it bad, just be looking at the niggers in a decade or two, they will be even worse genetic freaks than us lol.

with braveness, do you really not think that they cant get to a 10? They are equal to the japs almost in their braveness. Mentally speaking, the whites also have the most super intelligent people who are on the right side of the bellcurve. So that too would give it top marks.

All in all, the whites are generically the strongest, smartest, bravest and best race compared to the others. Assuming that they may escape this jewish programming.

white - mental 5, strength 5, braveness 5
black - mental 2, strength 8, braveness 5
asian - mental 9, strength 1, braveness 5

The reason strongman are nordic is because nordics were the last european people to adopt agriculture. The cold climate also exerted a strong pressure on the weakest.

Blacks are stronger than whites.

The only reason you don't see black strongmen is because those that could become strongmen opt instead to go into the NFL or some other sports where they can earn money.

Kind of like the same reason why you never see indians or chinese students in medieval or feminist studies majors.

What's the life expectancy in Africa again?

And Detroit?

Indian - mental 8 - strength -10 - bravenness 10

also, you are missing the point somewhat a bit.

what we have now are MORE people, not WORSE quality.

Simply put, there are still many high genetic quality individuals in the white race, but because the scum managed to breed, they simply outnumber this natural group of people.

The genetic quality, or potential is not really degrading as there are still many strong and able mates who choose other strong and capable mates.

With some form of retard control, we also are cheating a bit and creating breeds now that will eliminate illnesses, so in all actually I think the white race is actually slightly improving.

but the niggers and their obsession with big buts, will lead to them fucking with even dumber nigger fat women. They dont really have this selection mechanism in their heads lol

I might be naive about the inner workings of the human mind but I'd wager that if whites were as superior as they claim to be, boards like /pol wouldn't exist.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting#CurrentProgram

no thats just a myth really, on average, whites are still stronger than blacks pound for pound. Blacks simply have unevolved and simple muscles.

The reason why blacks arent getting into strongman championships is not because they dont want to, being strong is a trait that is loved by all cultures and they too want to get that throphy, but they cannot, because they are actually pretty weak compared to whites.

The only ones who are stronger than whites perhaps may be the asiatics, the chinks also do well there, and the slavs too.

So whites are stronger than blacks, and also smarter.

Shut up, Trayvon

well you are, you are ignorant of the bell curve. There are lots of dumb whites, but there are also lots of smart whites. This board is generally just people from the right side of the bellcurve.

And people like us used to protect the middle and the left side. But because of civilizational cycles, we failed to do so and now are picking up the slack.

Also lol at blacks being strong, they are not

biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2458-10-508.pdf

You act like submitting to jewish manipulation, cuckoldry and feminism isnt our fault when it 100% is. Europe will not survive the next few decades because of our races lack of bravery, mental strength and care for our own people.

Thats why I took points off braveness and mental.

Japanese > whites > jew = east asians > slavs > arabs > hispanics > blacks overall

Whites can never become the master race now that the survival test of natural selection has been removed.

Men will become weaker and more feminine with each successive generation.

Why do people insist on trying to prove whites are not the master race when we clearly are? Do they really believe their own words?

So much this! Inferior races MUST be exterminated

lol dumb nigger

Take that, now go

LIT SENPAI
I
T

F
A
M

Vietnamese and Japanese have retardedly high braveness as shown by their lack of war resources being made up for by willingness to fight to the death. As someone whos ancestors fought against them, it's much less scary fighting white men who will surrender when the the tide turns against them compared to gooks and especially nips who would literally fight against 100% certain chance of death if they are doing it for their people

>jews
>bravery

Ooga booga MUH DICK

Me strongk, me master race ooo oooo

But in all seriousness, the ability to kill other humans doesnt determine who the master race is. I think being on a better path to god (not sand religion) is more important.

>braveness 10

They are literally the biggest pussies I know. They never fight 1on1.

I didnt mean to imply jews had bravery because they dont, that ranking was just an overall score

Dugin pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk

This

They only wait until they can shoot unarmed civilians or they hide in the population until they get a majority

>me strong
>me smart
>me masterrace and creation of nukes that rule the political landscape today globally because even dumb shitskins can understand the fear of mutually assured destruction and because of that they do war less

aggression + brains = world conquerors. You dont build a world on the back of tenderness and love, first and foremost violence always has to be reigned in for peace to happen, with more violence.

>They are slowly replacing the weak whites.
But literally ONLY in White countries. Essentially they can't survive on their own, entirely depend on White people, and only know how to fuck - something even insects can do.

That's some real vigor all right.

I think they are trying to help the cow get the shit out. Due to dry living conditions the cows dont get enough water inorder to smoothly shit

Agreed but that doesnt make it ideal

war is a result of jewish greed/international banking manipulating whites into killing each other like niggers

it's that asian resolve.

kamikaze, seppuku, honorabu death, etc
scary shit in a war
you can even see it in their animes and shit, everything is about willpower and resolve

>niggers are master race
stop

HURR DURR that must be the reason turk roaches only attack in packs of 10.

Niggers and other sandniggers aren't any better.

The amount of self-delusion in this thread is amazing.

We all know the truth...

but you guys prefer believing in your fantasies instead of facing the truth.

Look at what white men look like today. They are genetically inferior and more feminine than their ancestors precisely because medecine has allowed non viable people to breed.

Take any playboy from the 1960s-70s and compare it to what women look like today. Why do you think so many white woman have no hips, butts and flat tits today compared to before? You can't beat nature and the white race is weakening at a rapid rate.

Yeah those fucking Omaha Beach pussies, I tell you what.

ideals are for faggets, are you a faget? ifyou want to change stuff you need violence, there is no other way around it, either you live by this fact of life, or you become a crooked politician who tries to use all sorts of dumb rhetoric to justify violence.

I am more honest with myself so of course I wont act like a sneaky greedy jew kike like you tho.

Thats why I put the viet jungle monkeys so high, they are willing to die for what they believe they should do and that is definitely on the path away from beast and towards god.

Same goes for the Japs except theyre actually smart, productive, adaptive and willing to be the most peaceful and most willing to fight total war when necessary. Them lasting 1000 years longer than any other group of people is also objectively superior to the current world rulers and all previous ones still standing. No other country can really compete in terms of history in 2017

middle east discovered and invented mathmatics and all sorts of shit while europe was rune niggers.

and no middle eastern people are not white.

Most Africans and other third worlders are actually physically smaller and weaker from malnutrition.

That said, physical frailty doesn't matter if you have the intelligence to make up for it.
Humans in general are physically weak and slow compared to many animals, but we're the top of the food chain because we created tools and weapons.

natural selection in action

So niggers are the reason Africa is so great?

>invented mathematics
What did subhuman Semite mean by this? That was Greece

Never justify violence but never embrace it you savage. Violence should be seen as a necessary evil but yes it should absolutely be used to it's fullest when appropriate. If someone invades your country, you should shoot them.

When a girl sees that coming she knows it's time to move away

>greeks were middle eastern

Physical prowess isn't necessary in modern society, so I don't think it's fair to say that if someone is extremely intelligent but physically weak that they shouldn't be alive just because they wouldn't have lasted in a hunter-gatherer society.

>all the variables line up in favor of your race
>prosperity
>peace
>wealth with trade
>climate

and a bunch of other things

>all you can do is just literally two or three things

>all of these things line up for the white race
>they fucking invent flying machines
>go to the moon
>create technology to be mass produced for the WHOLE WORLD
>eradicate some disease
>literally discover pretty much all of the known laws that govern us

>enters google
>writes
>buff black men
Really? you can google buff white man too

East Asians are still weaker than Caucasians because they actually survived on less calories than Europeans before the Industrial revolution. Besides, high testosterone and physical strength is not everything you need in contemporary society. Evolution in 21st century should reward people with high IQ, healthy lifestyles and high productivity. That's why we need capitalism and no welfare state.

Truly the most powerful race in the world

Path to God = survival/preservation of one's people > apperception(ability to manipulate/not get manipulated) > ability to wage war > mental strength(like bravery) > intelligence > physical strength > muh dick

you can escape evolution, being outwards violent as your primary mode of operation, in this chaotic world especially with shitskins around us, is a beneficial trait.

Only if you get to know someone and start to trust them, as it would be more on default with other whites, you could lower your violence.

But its a way of life, an evolutionary principle even.

No fuck you, ever white man should be huge, and strong. We exist based on evolutionary principles, and we need certain things to be in order for us to function well, that means getting enough testosterone to our brain.

being strong, big and having huge muscles is extremely beneficial for white males.

>can escape
>cant
fug, lol fixed.

Niggers aren't brave, they only fight in packs, and even if you do manage a one on one the moment you get the upper hand expect a shank in the back from one of the other nigger bystanders, same thing with coons, but they won't even 2 v 1 you has to be 3 or more or they still shit their pants.
Also I don't think a religious doctrine that literally brain washes these men in to killing can be called braveness, ignorance maybe.

Lol india strength 10, kidding yourself mate.

I partially agree but Obsession on the physical is not good. Balance is most important and physical strength should be accompanied by strength of mind and spirit also.

Violence and brutality should also not come first either or else a more (((manipulative))) race will just use you to conquer the world. Oh wait, thats exactly what jews did. They saw a spiritually weak, mentally falling strong war wagin race and enslaved them with usury until they conquered the world and built israel for the jews. Now that theyve done their job theyre being made extinct and will have to chimpout resulting in many of their own dead to fix this situation