Seriously tho...

Seriously tho. I am too autistic to understand why is rape such a big deal and the worst crime imaginable (I have known girls saying they'd rather be murdered than raped), especially in the modern day and age, with abortions and everything.
In cases where there are no injuries, stds or pregnancy why should we even care about this shit? Inb4 muh emotions (for hurting feelings is not illegal) and poor woman's bleeding vajayjay, (I'm specifically asking about cases without any injuries).

Rape is natural. Happens in nature. the idea of consent is a social construct.

>I am too autistic to understand why is rape such a big deal and the worst crime imaginable

I think rape is worse than murder because murder can be justified because it can be for the greater good whereas rape cannot be. It's selfish and filthy torture. People who can't control their urges are no more than animals and should be put down like them.

If you have good genes you have the duty to impregnate as many women as possible.

Doesn't change the fact that raping someone is a nigger tier crime and if you want to rape you should not be passing on your wicked blood.
Rape is unjustifiable and completley dishonerable, only the most wreched of wretches would do it.

OP, you won't know until you try it

So try it. Then get back to us

rape is biggest evil because it is biggest evil. Very argument.

That is because of the years of feminist propaganda. in reality only those who are strong can rape. And we need more white children. don't take the blue pill. rape some women.

Rape is a the worst violation that can happen to someone and is a violation of their autonomy. Furthermore, it can never be done for the greater good of society. It is a completley selfish act that only serves the pleasure of the rapist, it is devoid of any honor whatsoever. Rape is unjustifiable and deserves death as punishment.

i would rather be fucked in the ass than killed, robbed, hacked or had my arms broken or house burned.

Well, it is worse than common battery and physical violence because procreation is one of the most important aspects of humanity. However, I definitely agree that the atrociousness of rape is overplayed. For women, demonizing rape is useful, because victimhood garners sympathy and sympathy is power.

>reality only those who are strong can rape
No. Rape is for pathetic scum that can't funtion is society. True monsters that should be put down.

Women love to be raped. that is why BBC is so popular there. Women see black men as strong and whites as cucks

First off, rape is horrid, reprehensible and very bad. Its rational to think it is bad.

Now, you are correct in seeing something off with culture. But just look towards psychology, possibly freudian.

I dont know the words, its something like repression and projection. We basically demonise rape to such an extent because the act reflects part of human nature. When the old school feminists said "all men are rapists" and "all women want to be raped" there was more than a drop of truth there. Its not at all human nature to rape or want to be raped. But there something there about surrendering and being dominating which is there in human sexuality.

Its like how we demonise pedos (which is also bad, illegal it goes without saying) because we were all once children, and all once experimented as kids amongst ourselves, and because it reflects something of human nature in us.

And its also how the strongest most loud homophobes are, I guess, more likely to be homosexual themselves. Repression of their own nature, and projection onto others.

No, it's literally just a meme. If you believe that garbage you really are subhuman. Different people like different things. Some guys like black girls, some girls like black guys, attaction isn't simple like how you think it is. If you ever talked to a woman you'd know.

SWJ neo-cuck detected. My gaydar reading is off the charts.

i wouldn't say it's the worst crime imaginable but it does a lot of lasting psychological damage to the victim - they don't feel safe alone at night, they have intimacy problems with others, low feelings of self worth, etc.

animals kill each other too. time to legalize murder!

>rape is very bad!

oooh big words for a little boy!!

well with murder the weaker person dies, which is a win for evolution.

would you say you're stronger than most of the male population? if not then your death would be a win for evolution, in which case why haven't you killed yourself yet?

ok but here is the complexity of the issue

here imagine this:

welcome to the tournament of the rapers, best raper wins

round 1: raper1 vs raper2
round 2: raper3 vs raper4
round 3: raper5 vs raper6

now, theres going to be a lot of rounds since theres about 7 billion people on earth atm

so say raper 1 wins and raper 3 wins and raper 5 wins,
then raper 5 wins against raper 3 and then raper 5 wins against raper 1 again, he has won 3 rapes in a row

and it keeps going, and this guy is one of the best rapers but he has to keep raping every round,

would it even be fair to this guy? dont even think its humanly possible to keep raping so much, what if hes the best raper out of everyone but the fatigue sets in after doing it every day, i dont think the result of the competition will actually be true

what do u think mate

>Checks flag
>Reads message
seems about right

Refer to this image.

It is about the subjugation of another person. You're made completely powerless, while someone just uses your body. I believe getting raped would be worse for men, since men are supposed to be strong and powerful, but it would certainly be awful for a woman too.

Have you never gotten beaten by anyone? Being proved weaker and being completely on the mercy of another really feels like shit. You'll remember something like that forever, and it's not even as total as a rape, where you're not only made powerless and weak, but you're also humiliated and your decency is taken away.

The reason why we consider it one of the worst crimes possible relates to the purity of women. We really value virgins and non promiscuous women, and that's just one of the things stolen from a girl when she's raped.

I consider murder worse than rape, since it's final. Pretty much nothing is worse than murder, since there's nothing a dead man can do. If you're alive, even if you're a shell of your former self, you can still leave your mark on the world, you can still potentially be happy.

It is despicable. Sex is a very intimate and sacred thing that should be reserved for a husband and wife. Rapists violate that sacred act.

wtf doing that in the pic hurt?!?!

lets say raper 1 rapes 1 person, and raper 2 rapes 100. you see whos genes will be dominant in the future.

It's a deep culture thing about the sanctity of the feminine, the child and the womb.

Ever last one of you motherfuckers have a granny somewhere in the woodpile who spat out a rape bastard.

Every last one of you.

And you wouldn't exist if granny wasn't forced to spread her legs against her will.

Morality aside, rape is a natural means of propagating genes - and that is all that life truly cares about.

>that's just feminist propaganda

I will take te bait, whatever

Nigger, rape has been considered horrible since the beginnings of civilization. The only people that could get away with it were people with power and influence, and i'm pretty sure even these people wouldn't be ok with someone raping their daughters and such.

Even among the lowest parts of society rape is abhorred. If you go to prison in Brazil due to rape charges you'll have a fate worse than death, and these are people that lived in places in which murder is often considered justified.

I'd say rape is nigger tier but even africans lynch rapists on the streets. Rape is for sandniggers.

i can be 100% sure that i would rather be raped than stabbed

also why is rape survivor a term that is used, we know people who got raped survived the rape because we're not referring to them as murder victims

do you have a sweet boipucci?

Ask rape victims of they agree with you. They probably do.

Now ask murder victims if they agree with you.

Go ahead now.

>Rape is a the worst violation that can happen to someone
No, murder is.
>and is a violation of their autonomy.
Not an argument. Every crime committing against a person is a violation of that person's autonomy.
>never done for the greater good of a society
You just ignored the above post on how it can be.

Sounds to me like capital punishment for being a rape victim is the most moral and humanitarian thing to do, no?

Exactly. Which is why social constructs are important.

Bruh wtf is that flag ?

>Its not at all human nature to rape or want to be raped
Then humans can't possibly be projecting or repressing that urge. Furthermore rape wouldn't have been such a common thing for all of known history if it weren't reflecting a part of human nature.

if rape is so horrible then why people still rape?

People are horrible.

Let us hope you get a chance to experience a brutal, hard core rape first hand. I'm talking broken bones and dragging your prolapsed, shredded and bleeding anus across a mile of pavement to get help brutal.

Than get back to us on how much you enjoyed it.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

>no soldiers ever raped their conquests
Kys.

>also why is rape survivor a term that is used
This one is actually legitimately feminist propaganda. Calling them a survivor is a way to garner sympathy and play up their victimhood. It's just like cancer survivor.
By that logic everyone who gets in a street fight and lives should be called a fight survivor. But it's not based on logic. It's politics based on emotion. Decry the use of the term rape survivor and you're seen as someone who hates rape victims.

This post is a good example of the nu-male libtard approach to politics. They're emasculated since they support left-wing agendas but they still need to feel like a man so they intimidate into silence people asking normal questions that they don't like. Notice OP was asking about rapes without injuries, yet this retard blows a rape scenario to a luscious extreme and wishes it upon OP. Now that's not a very nice thing to do, is it? It's not nice to wish violence on people who asked a question. Nu-males like this are pre-Antifa. They're about two steps away from joining a black bloc.

>pre-antifa
I think you mistook a diagnosis for a prognoses.

Up until a few decades ago RAPE meant stealing a maiden's virginity.

People didn't consider fucking a whore without consent rape, until very recently. Saying rape has been considered horrible since the beginning of civilization is just plan wrong.

Obviously you would set it up so the winning rapers would only go up against other rapers who have raped an equal number of times, so that the fatigue factor is balanced. In this case, endurance in one factor that is considered in determining the best raper.

If you want to determine the best short distance raper, or sprint raper, you would need to use a different tournament model.

The same in Russian prison culture.

Fucking a known whore on a date/party without consent and damage is called "time for a hairy safe" and isn't considered a crime at all.

But any other form of rape instantly gets you into manwhore (untouchable) cathegory for life.

Example. Tyrone raped a white wimmin.

If a wimmin was Jenny the Coalburner at a party with Tyrone then Tyrone really dindu nuffin'. If not then Tyrone is a prison bitch for anyone for life.