>98% white
>no guns
>liberalism everywhere
>feminism everywhere
>men are are either effeminate nu-males or drunk bogan trash
>too stupid to genocide the abbos, now they are a protected class
>barely 1st world country
>no space program
>shitty culture revolving around 'bikie clubs', sports, and getting black-out drunk on the regular
>multiculturalism

Australia WAS a white ethnostate and once again, white men fucked up. Who are you going to blame this time? Jews, reptilians, Illuminati?

Other urls found in this thread:

bikertrashnetwork.com/2017/01/australian-bikie-clubs-heading-to.html
discord.gg/enMHb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bolkus#Minister_for_Immigration_and_Ethnic_Affairs_1993.E2.80.9396
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kep_Enderby#Political_career
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTiXSmQET2E
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
amren.com/features/2013/03/what-happened-to-white-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=OE43fNPPAj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews definitely

half that shit isn't true

but I'm not going to argue with someone who is probably a spic or a nigger about it

Reptilian shapeshifting jews who eat foreskins to become immortal.

lol. Typical white male...someone else is always to blame.

What a load of shit

>98% white
Wrong.
Its only 70% Australian mate

Nice bait
Have my (You)

>who are you going to blay
British jews and Tory traitors. Why?

Australians themselves. They are nothing but shitposters and deserve to die out.

This is not tumblr or reddit land whale. You won't get sympathy for virtue signaling here.

t. libertarian nationalist mong

Weed Nigger has a point.

Avocados were Australia's downfall.

Everything is documented.

Tories and Jews - bad news!

ISRAEL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!

Australia was nearly 98% white as late as the mid 80's.

Yeah, now it is.

Wtf is a bikie club?

true but there is a culture of genuinely nice people here too that you don't hear about because who cares about the people doing things right?

Greeks, Croats and Italians are not White. Its was 85-90% Australian (Anglo-Celtic/Dutch/German) though

I'm at a loss...You're making all this sense, but you're Israeli.

Bikie clubs:

bikertrashnetwork.com/2017/01/australian-bikie-clubs-heading-to.html

Australia has a travelling culture. consequently, all Australians with ambition and guts left Australia.

What's left is what you see. Phillipenes are next.

>no guns
I found the problem.

>nice

How has "being nice" served the white race these last two centuries?

lads...

Yeah that was the first sign that Australia has a penchant for cuckoldry and bad decision making

Just settle the refugees in the outback, they are used to the desert
>don't tell them about everything in Australia can kill you

>what separates the whites from the africans, asians, middle-easterns?

Being human

murder is murder even in self defence

I want to say Jews but everyone here is a convict

the Politics down here is just saving your own position for as long as possible

>what makes you human mate?

Well once Australia ran out of Australium, we all knew the Straya-Cunts would become nothing but, limpwristed degenerates.

Yeah found your problem here op, you are full of cucked liberals. Enjoy

Women's suffrage is probably fatal for any democracy in the long term (150+ years) I would imagine.

nah im just saying that the drive to be more than a filthy monkey makes us more than the others. you dont get like that by acting like filthy monkeys?

Why dont you self defense yourself?

Full European heritage

It's fucking this.
Look at this Australium enriched pic related cunt.

discord.gg/enMHb

Join us in discord and we'll tell you the exact names of who ruined our country and who's doing it RIGHT NOW.

Here's just a sample.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bolkus#Minister_for_Immigration_and_Ethnic_Affairs_1993.E2.80.9396
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kep_Enderby#Political_career

If you wanna drain the billabong, get in here. We've got lots of evidence.

i have defended myself in the past. ive never killed in defence though, even when i had a gun pulled on me.even then i beat that kid up which i regret, because wrath is a sin

doesnt like half your country do krokodil and euros are being cucked? does that apply to them?

Anglicans happened

Fitting thread to post the pic where one jumps into a thread saying "jews" in hope to turn that argument into derision, and the thread people provide proof.

pic related, it's made off the same template.

85-92% of australians are european.

dont pull your multiculturalism bullshit here or ill beat your brains out with my english rosewood cricket bat.

Australian = Anglo-Celtic/Dutch or German. The rest are fucking immigrants and/or abos

>not liking the bikey boys

Lolfaggot

says russia

Even as an Australian I find abo kids terrifying. The way the look, the way they move, the way they sound. There's just something very, very wrong about it all.

just look at this triggered wog/or gook LARPIing as Aussie

New bosses.

Australia is one of those casesw that will be either a utopia or a dystopia in the far future.

Either white Australians will stay this multiculti madness and protect their ethnic sovereignty and become a super power come the 22nd century

or we will let ourselves be overrun with low IQ degenerate hordes from the third world and fall into obscurity.

We can still fix it, but people have to stand up.

I am british/ hungarian immigrant? also, everyone here is an immigrant to the nth generation.

>98% white
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Australia is only 80% white

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Lovely people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTiXSmQET2E

Superb singing.

you're right, too many Australians are descended from Irish criminals to be considered white.

>Hungarian
Yeah, you are not Australian
>everyone is an immigrant
Really? SJW talk? British Races, Dutch and Germans founded Australia. This peoples form Australian ethnicity. Anyone who is outside of it is not Australian

Thanks, Mr. 63%.

wrong vid

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Very culturally identifying! Beautiful people.

>assuming my gender

check your privilege shitlord you are triggering my ptsd

I will NEVER understand why they tried to pull "three generations" instead of full genocide

>i got citizenship to prove it man i've lived here all my life. not leaving anytime soon mate. also how do you chose your parents mr magician
>they came by boat? how aren't they immigrants?

Who cares if it's an overused meme. Your country has literally only 63% of it's founding race in the population.

Nor I, friend.

because compassion>hate? if you don't believe me compare white countries with non-whites

Australia is a prison colony turned first world country.

A gene pool made of the DREGS of british society, where all the wealth from our gold rush was taken by the British to wipe their debt, and still, first world country inside of a couple of centuries. The Victorian gold rush if it happened today would make Dubai look like a scene from a world vision commercial.

Conversely, the middle east, sitting on the world's black gold basically, is still nothing more than a bombed out, radicalized slum, where people are either billionaire princes or poor slaves, with no real in between.

Can you form a coherent sentence, bozgor?

Australia was betrayed:

amren.com/features/2013/03/what-happened-to-white-australia/

To exterminate the lesser is a compassion. Had we exterminated all the races we conquered, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place. Attila is turning in his grave. Good job, you gave a dead man cancer

ausies aint white you dipshit.

Why are the (You)s gone?

>heh you made a grammatical error, tough luck pal

you think Anglos comprise 63% of the US population today?

damn son.

Testing.

I legit can't get the idea behind your previous post. All things considered, you are better off in Hungary anyway. (big fan of your homeland, if I was a Finn or Magyar, would have never left)

I'm dirt poor surviving purely off welfare because my British father left me and my sisters and my brother for pursuit of women. without welfare i wouldnt be studying rn and id be forced to be a labourer all my life. no thanks

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

meh. hard lives breed hard people. cant complain i couldve been born in the 3rd world

Same thing with the US and Canada, once Anglos allow some other Northern Europeans, the next step is Southern and Eastern Europeans, then "hey why not Lebanon that's near Europe" and then the world. The second you become a "nation of immigrants" from more than a few extremely similar places the diversity of origins will only exponentially increase.

While Hungary has anti-gypsy crews, WALL and openly racist president. Do you feel the difference? Most Australians don't consider your Folk to be Aussie. Nor any traditionalist or ethnonationalist does

Pic related

Anglo-Dutch abroad. I agree. Euros and gooks claiming Australiadom are worse than abos

As soon as Japan or SK allow "guest workers" from further afield than China and each other in majorly visible numbers they will also succumb to what the West has and don't give me the "Japanese culture won't allow it" it may take longer but the insidious forces are already subverting their nation and with their rapidly decreasing population and further descent into degeneracy it's only a matter of time.

>Southern
>Europeans
Pick one

you're forgetting I'm half British
also my mother grew up in Britain
I am essentially British
I was born there.
also all the points you raise indicate that hungary is acting insecure.
>we must secure a future for the white race
ill face the future with no fear thanks

>>shitty culture revolving around 'bikie clubs', sports, and getting black-out drunk on the regular

top b8

American ideals on the telly and people beleaved it

You are as British as Idris Elba is

youtube.com/watch?v=OE43fNPPAj4

the average aussie shitposter

>that hungary is acting insecure.
What do you mean? Are you a cuckold?

>was born
Place of your birth doesn't identify your racial extraction cretin