Why do so many young millennial women dye their hair bright colors?

Why do so many young millennial women dye their hair bright colors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vqXbkbkDX9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My hair used to be pink =)

They want to be unique and interesting but they don't want to develop any personality, skills, or hobbies because that would require effort and non-conformity, so instead they get colored hair and piercings in a futile attempt to set themselves apart from the tens of millions of their clones.

It's like a poisonous frog, bright colors -> stay away

To tell you that they fuck on the first date

post your boipucci and i will post mine

to get attention...?

I've seen guys do it as well, I suspect there's some homosexuality/mental illness.
But of all the spectrum, you go for that one. What are you, a barbie doll collector?

Makes it easy to spot the crazy

a cry for attention from Daddy

Dodger is ugly these days

My rocky horror cast mate died her hair pink and purple and I'm in love

this

The same reason Animals have bright colors, to warn off predators and to attract mates.

i'm going to post my boipucci if you allow me to

fag

because you can in every rpg.

they want look toxic? For why?

You might just as well ask why so many mid easterners and jews have so much plastic surgery

because it's easy

Im surprised no one posted an antifu photo yet.

asking for attention i guess. if you do it after 18 you are probably mentally disabled

Coz it looks hot

She's married so who cares.

They became male tropical birds. Now they have to find a mate via bright colours.

This is a good question.

Why the fuck do women in their late 20s still dye their hair? Is it for attention or do they really think it makes them look "cute"?

Well said

who cares if she's married? you a bitch or something?

They want separate themselves from other, so they need special attributes. And they copy common attributes in their group.

>Aposematism (from Greek ἀπό apo away, σ̑ημα sema sign) was a new term coined by Edward Bagnall Poulton for Alfred Russel Wallace's concept of warning coloration. It describes a family of antipredator adaptations in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.

They are warning us that they are damaged goods. Thank them for saving you trouble.

Are you joking?

To ward off the nice guys? Only the alpha may brave the perils of the venomous whore?

there are so many sexually frustrated people in this thread and on this board it's almost entirely predictable.

I dig mermaid wave. long live the mermaid wave!

Sometimes she has so much makeup. That she sirsly looks like a street hooker

i dont get your point, they want to separate or to integrate? you can pick one pham

And short.

>Not respecting another man's marriage and property.
Reminder that Sup Forums is a CHRISTIAN board.

exactly

Ba...Bane?

To signify which ones have lost their virginity, without all the permanence of a tramp stamp.

It's a way of saying "FUCK YOU MOMMY AND DADDY I'M AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO FAMILY"

The same reason they burn coal.

No loving attention, no families

they only way they can be different since they are so plain and have nothing to stand out about.

Is group people. People includes many subgroups. They want claim own subgroup so they need visual attributes.

Make up for a lack of personality

Aposematism.

So like do the colors matter?

All women fuck on the first date. If she's not, it's because of you, not her.

"Look at me! Look at me! Give me the attention that daddy never did."

For attention.

What I want to know is why the horn rimmed glasses.

Odd colored hair can be cute, see OP. Horn rimmed glasses are NEVER attractive. They always make you look geriatric and old and decrepit, it's like some nu male wearing a fedora with average clothing or a modern male wearing a fedora (unless you're some weathered fit or skeleton or absurdly handsome richfat male looking like someone from the 20s you cannot pull a fedora off) with regular clothing.

Horned rimmed glasses are just fucking ugly as sin.

the 80s were way worse

It's like frogs

HIPPITTY HOPPITTY GET OFF MY PROPERTY

Would you date an ancap girl, Sup Forums?

As usual, fp=bp, move along.

She is doing it for the clicks. Most girls doing it are compensating for insecurities.

What if they already have a beta bf?

youtu.be/vqXbkbkDX9U

Why have so many woman throughout 15,000 years of human history applied so much make-up with spatulas? Or tattooed their faces?

Why do women do anything?

> pro-hint: the word you are looking for is "attention whore"

Stop trying to pretend this is a "millenial thing." Shit's been going since the first nigger-ape rolled around in a feces filled mudhole and called it a "fashion statement."

Not to be a snob, but common folks would do shit like this.

It's like as if they are olympics of who's the ugliest. Holy Shit

Anime.

She fat now

Feminism.
It signals that they aren't trying to be attractive to men with their look, but they can easily take them off when Chad strolls by.

Aposematism.

haven't you noticed the fashion for SJWs and numales is to look like old lady librarians?
It reflects how weak and degenerate they are, lacking the spark of youth and vitality but instead are basically dead on the inside.

Female autism

Dodger looks like his teenage daughter.

Because they're fucking stupid. We should just gas that generation and get it over with.

Women age like milk, late 20s early 30s is when they hit the wall hard

Herd mentality disguised as a unique snowflake mentality, just like every other social clique out there

He's way too good for her, dude is doing a disservice to his lineage and future kids by potentially procreating with that 6/10 midget

>Dodger looks like his teenage daughter.

Go ooooon..

They are warning colours to scare off good working white men that want a family and alphas.
>ONLY BETA NUMALES ALLOWED, I EM WOMYN HEAR ME ROAR

Well we'd all consider fucking one, (though it's a massive turn off for me desu) but would you marry some dumb bitch with blue hair and lip/nose/upper ear piercings?

I'd still gently hold her hand

that's pretty hot

Because it's pretty.

It's when they don't take care of it, when it's always greasy, when their color is shitty and faded, roots grown out, etc that they resemble sjws.

You mean Brian nasty fanny?

Hey. It's ok. Everything is retarded now. Do you know how easy it is for Gods to demand worship these days? To claim your tributes? It's very easy baby. Feels good man. Too bad it's literally extinction level for you and your peers. Mull this over a bit will you?

Also, back to plebbit with you.

I think rape bracelets are more effective.

What was she watching?

It's popular to dye it blue.

I like it, when they take good care of it. Makes me feel like my life's an anime.

Oh cmon
Hair dying is a trend for 50 years now
Stop with this millenials and z threads its retarded

Trump rally

this.
Perfect summary.

Because they're degenerate, attention-seeking whores.

Cos the men ain't paying attention to them when they don't.

but if I pay attention to a girl with brightly colored dye in her hair, she would cry sexual harassment just cos I said, "nice hair color!"

They are crazy sjw feminazis

You would be consumed by stupid shit too if you had a tiny woman brain and no purpose beyond attracting someone to cum inside you.

>Married a blue haired whore
Top cucck

They are subconsciously warning everyone around them that they are toxic. Like insects, amphibians and reptiles do.

Pretty obvious that it stems from the idea of being diverse and unique.

From where that ideological push comes from?

IDK but pretty sure you guys would say it's some Jew conspiracy to obliterate the white race or something.

>Why do women look for attention
the woman question is unsolvable

No personality

I agree.

It's red flag crazy liberal shit.

If they got wild colored hair.. they probably some neo Nazi feminist coal burning white man Hating women's studies PhD carrying unable to cook a fucking sandwich useless fucking whore.

But coloring the hair is easier than telling everyone they meet the above.

This pbp

because colorful anime hair colors.

They are toxic. Their colors just reveal it more prominently.

They can't change their skin color, so they change the hair.