Duterte afraid of coup, Russia trains his bodyguards

>Sources, who wish to remain confidential, have told Tsarizm that the Philippine military disagrees with the president and there is unrest within its leadership ranks. Perhaps that is why Duterte is hiring Russia to train his personal body guard force of elite soldiers. He wants to avoid a military coup.

tsarizm.com/news/2017/02/16/kremlin-makes-move-philippines/

It's gonna happen. He's trying to Kim Jong-Roberto in a country that hasn't been brainwashed for three generations to worship him. He's killing drug addicts in a country where ever soldier is related to a drug addict.

You guys still dont understand how popular duterte is in this country.
I mean he attacked the obama admin, visited china, wants to be friends with russia and the people still love him.
Also, the soldiers are getting action now which means they'll get new/bettet equipment which means higher satisfaction. And soldiers mostly dont want Robredo as President because she's, well, a grill.

Sauces?
Anons?
Ok

>this thread
What the fuck is this misleading shit?

Nah there won't be a coup. The fuckign military loves him, the whole people loves him.

Only asshurt liberals and globalists who own the MSM are mad at him

more CTR tier clickbait

>Philippine military disagrees with the president

wrong

>sources, who wish to remain confidential
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>hiring elite personal guard
Has Duterte ever heard of the Praetorian guard? Not the best move.

>president that loves military and law enforcement
>coup

AYY LMAO

more like communist insurgency backed by the yellow movement

>asshurt liberals
Nice proxy, Vlad. Duterte is a commie-backed leftist.

>>Sources, who wish to remain confidential

Nice fake news you have there.

Drugs are a huge part of the Philippines. People from all over vacation in the Philippines for drug-fueled rave-orgies. I'm wondering what he thinks about the free-fall they are experiencing with travel to his country. He's trying to be a dictator, which I somewhat acknowledge when it comes to the amount of sexually transmitted diseases, pedoshit, heroin/cocaine coming into the country, but to execute people tends to create anger, and eventually an uprising.

There was some american article recently about some old maoist insurgency of yours possibly reigniting.

How would you know?

Where is the proofs?

I personally do not like his policies but whatever, he seems to be an somewhat of an improvement, although doing it by employing especially grim and possibly destabilizing methods.

You're a moron, he's extremely popular.

You don't know if he's lefty. He's pro marcos (dictator who fought commies), promotes federalism, and had speeches which would hint nationalistic tendencies. But at the same time, russia and china. Weird

The masses here are mostly indifferent on the issue of killing degeneracy aka drugs off the face of the earth. He delivers much needed swift punishment after decades of corrupt justice practices and government corruption. The majority appreciate that.

3rd world solution to 3rd world problems.

Nice try, Duterte wants to gas the commies now after failed peace talks. He said they're hopeless and a waste of time

>You don't know if he's lefty. He's pro marcos (dictator who fought commies), promotes federalism, and had speeches which would hint nationalistic tendencies. But at the same time, russia and china. Weird
This is a definition of a Duginist (ie. national bolshevik, ie. Russian plant)

This is why he's killing so many of his own people. I bet most of them were pro-American and not druggies at all

Hi Ghost.

Asian spring incomming?

Looks like someone is in need of democracy.