Russian hackers prank call John McCain exposing his dealings with govts behind Trump's back

JOHN MCCAIN BTFO!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/us/201702171050771540-mccain-pranksters-anti-russian-sanctions/
youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bbbmp

Shadilay!

Bump

holy shit, is this real?

NVA & SOVIET PUPPET CONFIRMED

Should have done a Borat impression and probed McCain about sexy time with Trump and removing America's gypsy problem.

This fucker needs to get un-elected in 2018.

Yes! This is hilarious!

Fake.

Sad thing is that the media will not touch this with a hundred foot poll unless to say
>It is fake Russian propaganda
>Trump is evil!
>Now let's talk about the peaceful protests of Muslims on planes back in 2001

Too bad it's Friday but this needs exposure.

Drudge and others really really need to see it.

it doesnt sound like mcchainz at all

The only fake thing is "hackers". But it sounds real, I didn't even hear CCain deny it, Sputnik covered it:
sputniknews.com/us/201702171050771540-mccain-pranksters-anti-russian-sanctions/

And maybe soon RT.

Those Phone trolls are the best FSB tactic since poisoned umbrellas.

Successfully trolled so many politicians and celebrities its hillarious.

Is this real?

like whom?

first time I hear about them

fake news
Watching this is illegal.

It is real, they are very prominent for trolling politicians and celebrities and all their calls so far were authentic.

More than McCain troll call in russia we laugthed on the recent call to some female senator who seriously bought into "Russian army assisting Afrikan dictator Aibolit in country of Limpopo"

Fake

I'm not a retarded faggot cuck, but frankly, this sounds like two text-to-voice robots talking to teach other.

It sounds almost hilariously bad.

It could still be real, but it really does sound stupid as fuck.

that sounds awesome

do they have a channel? OP post isn't them I presume

youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank

Many - Erdogan, Ukraine President and prime ministers, NATO secretary, Lukashenko, US Senators, Elton John etc.

Mostly troll though Russian/Ukraine politicians and celebs

damn

Sounds it to me. The tone and timbre of his voice sounds a little different like people often do when you hear them on the phone for the first time, but personally I'm basically certain it's him.

The ones who sound fake are the pranksters. He sounds like a kid. I guess, though, if youre 70 years old and your secretary tells u the Prime Minister is on the line, your guard is down.

I did not listen but the way you can tell if it was John McCain was if you could hear Lindsey Graham telling John to get off the phone and come over and fuck him in the ass.

John McCain is more a piece of shit than when they forced him to eat shit back when he was a POW in Vietnam.

Fuck McCain and his faggot boyfriend Lindsey Graham.

>literal treason
Looks like someone's political career is going down the drain.

Current Ukrainian pm was born in 1978...

Bump

Amused bump. Sounds like traitor McCain to me.

What a fucking idiot.

How the fuck can they manage it?
There must be a way of verifying who's calling at this level. What if someone's just calling White House and declares war?

KGB

>It's a fact that Vladimir Putin attempted to impact the outcome of the election
?????

is this legit?

No but its funny

Im guessing higher ranked guys have more secure communications and protocols than McCain. Also help from FSB? Not that it matters how or who much.

It's definetely his voice. They would have had to have a phone call recording and edit a video fitting to all his sentences, if this is fake. But the soundbites have so many current references, that I don't believe there is a possibility.

Yeah, it sounds way too real. He's just a moron.

Thank fuck this piece of shit has no input on Trumps foreign policy

It doesn't look like they got him on record saying anything interesting that we didn't know already.

I hate McCain, fuck that guy

Was McCain really brainwashed? If so it seems fucked up to take advantage of him. He's an easy target

How did he not get it after the NATO question?
It was iq89-tier.

see how MSM wont even cover this as it is "fake news"
too bad that diplomatic conversations like these seem to be devoid of anything substantial and just people mutually reassuring themselves of their help for eachother

how are they not suicided yet ?

Holy fuck dude.

These fucking hypocrites.