You white nationalists are LAUGHABLE

Give me a BREAK, over half of this COUNTRIES babies are NON WHITE. It's OVER for you, deportations can't save you, hell there are MASS DEMONSTRATIONS when ICE tries to even do its job.

White Americans don't even want white nationalism, they BEG their Jewish occupied government for more non white immigration. Who do you see in these protests on the coasts? It's white people.

And don't even get me started on you "pan europeanists." Yeah, the continent that has been warring nonstop for a couple millennia will just suddenly come together and mix, no problem. LMAO. By the way, most of Europe isn't even white anymore. I'm not even talking about the mass refugee and migrant flows with all the sand niggers. Southern Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, NONE of these people are white.

Of the people that are white, they'd rather see their family TORTURED to death and RAPED then express any amount of pride in their race. I'm talking about you swedes. And let's it forget the precious Anglo ,aster race that left the EU so they could STOP eastern euro immigration and REPLACE it with middle eastern shitskin Paki immigration. LMAO.

The utter delusion of you white nationalists, good lord. It's OVER for you. Europe will belong to the BBC and the Arab caliphate.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ&list=PLZ2GU77qWI3vgdhg2KC-KjfBVVX4wzsfR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K

As expected, NO RESPONSE. NOTHING, BECAUSE YOU LMOWMITS ALL OVER FOR THE WHITE MAN.

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, POST MORE PEPE MEMES? YOU CANT EVEN EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS WITHOUT BEING PUNCHED, AND WHEN YOU DO, TENS OF THOUSANDS SAY THE PUNCH IS JUSTIFIED AND THEYLL DO IT MORE.

YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING WUICK IF YOU CARE ABOUT DEMOGRAPHY, THE WAVE OF BROWN IS COMING, PEPE MEMES ARENT GOING TO STOP IT LMAO

Define white.

k

Pink nipples. Not even joking.

Northern European I guess, i don't really care either way, you white nationalists use and call yourselves that term.

If you think you can expand white to include moorish blood niggers in Spain and Italy go ahead. What, will Arabs be white next year? LMAO.

*yawn*
Literally no argument but buzzwords and capslock
saged

fuck DRUMPF and fuck WHITE people

>you white nationalists
Whatever makes you think I'm a white nationalist?

>What, will Arabs be white next year? LMAO.
Race is a socially-based construct. Nazis considered the Japanese to be honorary Aryans.

No arguments? Tried reading it again you subhuman, there are arguments littered throughout.

What are you waiting on? How do you plan to combat the rising tide of color in this country? Pepe memes? Speaking in public? People think it's okay to beat you up for expressing your views. The people that don't aren't going to defend you. What is going to change? Deportations? Not good enough, you can't deport legal citizens. Well you could, if you had popular support, but when Hispanics are over a third of the country, they won't stand idly by if a minority, that being white Americans, wants to deport them.

What are you waiting for! You understand you are out of time, right?

Yeah dude but shit's gonna get crazy and we have tons of power right now. You have no idea what's gonna happen. We can all see through that facade, we all know you cried like a little faggot on 11/9.

If white people were 30% of the population they would still be able to subjugate the other 70% if we were pushed to that situation.

So? Its not like the shitskins are going to magically fix all these problems, OP i do not know what you are celebrating. Once whites are gone all of our shit will be neglected and destroyed

Let's talk about Israel for a change
Let's talk about Israel's jews-only policy
Let's talk about Israel which of ALL the world's people desperately needs a ton of diversity
to rid them of teeth growing out of their eyes and ears and their effeminate voices and mannerisms, not to mention rampant insanity

I'm not celebrating shit you moron, anyone with a brain knows that this country is heading for racial conflict or a slow steady decline into third worldism.

My point is that people that call themselves white nationalists are 1. Completely disconnected from the reality of what what's believe and what our demographic situation is and 2. Aren't even allowed to speak in public autochthonous being violently attacked, and no one seems to care, people chiming in to say "oh, this is so wrong" on twitter and then doing nothing doesn't count.

That's my point, what exactly is going to change? A wall and deportations are the bare minimum, and ultimately don't stop the one thing any "white nationalist" should be fighting, which is the prospect of a white minority. What tangible plan do you guys have to stop that?

Haha holy shit wait a second. Are you acting like a gloating faggot, but in reality you're just a blackpilled passivist faggot?

>blackpill confirmed

Heres the thing OP, we dont know yet. All we have is hope.

Not an arguement.
Sage.

So nothing?

Also keep in mind a white minority does not mean the extinction of our people. We're setting the groundwork for white identity, which will be necessary for whites to have once we DO become a minority.

It is almost certainly an inevitability, like you said, that we will become one. That's the entire fucking point of understanding white identity.

I cant wait, hispanics are brutal compared to whites. Ethnic cleansing of blacks will begin once the USA is majority hispanic.

NO MO EBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

White people will kill you all regardless

There is no white identity, there will be no white identity if that term is associated with Pepe the frog and a homosexual like Richard Spencer.

The biggest obstacle to white identity is other whites. Being ostracized by your white peers for having bad views is what whites are scared of, not Tyrone and Jamal calling you raycis n shiieeet. In fact, they won't even know as long as you cull them with steady EBT flow.

What are you going to do about white liberals?

>implying blacks and hispanics won't band together against whites at the first opportunity

Look at Antifa.

Empires rise.
Empires fall.
It is the natural order of things.

i dont get what point your making
Antifa is mostly made of spoiled white college kids

Correct. Whitey's most likely done but atleast the WN's are somewhat trying to resist to the end (albeit futilely). I find the honkeys who're happy to just go quietly in to the night the most laughable/pathetic.

Yeah no, it does not work that way. Hispanics are like our coloureds and when it comes to race relations they almost always side with the whites.

Once there is nothing profitable about hating whitey the hispanics will do their thing.

At berkely they weren't.

My point is that the media has made a hate figure out of whites, some of the outlets are practically saying we are pure evil and that the world would be a better place without us. I'm not even saying that hispanics or blacks are inherently bad, but they are being riled up into a hysteria about us, and that will explode once things start going south. They will think we are to blame for everything.

How many whites are even left in South Africa? Didn't niggers genocide you all?

Hispanics will not side with blacks LMAO they're not that stupid.

4.8 million with a loss of about 45 000 every year and I cant wait until there is not one single white man left in South Africa.

I will make it my duty to fuck up every South african "refugee" i see in Europe after the country falls to shit.

What is your major objection about fixing your own fucking countries, it's really more and more like cain and abel, abel did better and cain resented him for it and wanted him dead.. didn't make cain any less shittier though. What do you think is going to happen to those nations you come from if it does happen? A sobering reality will then find you when you realize that all that charity is no more and you have to figure out shit for yourself for a change. Your sin will find you out!

The white devil is an easy target to abuse but when it gets down to brass tacks and you have to live with whites and blacks the vast majority of all ethnic groups prefer whites to blacks because its not the whites raping , killing and stealing.

>Northern Europe
>Dutch
>Belgian
>Frech
>White

Pick one, pal

For example blacks in the west don't even know how bad they are if they don't have structure and discipline imposed on them by a western structural mindset forcing them to move towards ideas such as competence and judge a man by competence instead of race. These people who peddled that were blacks influenced by the western mindset, there's no such fucking thing back in africa you dumb fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

All you have to do is see how the black communities operate when they don't respect the western mindset anymore and instead do it their own way and "fuck the white man" it's a fucking travesty! Murder eachother in droves going "wow police officer you need to fucking relax about arresting people, too violent don't you see that?"

Okay, enjoy your Africa-tier nightmare hellscape. If things get that bad I will just move back to Japan.

Why do you consider this in any way a good thing? It's strange, Whites cede their power to the world and we are offered ridicule and calls for genocide. What an ungrateful pack of shits the rest of the world is, ya know?

When war comes our biggest issue will be running out of ammunition.
If the kaffirs think they can win because they outnumber us then clearly they aren't so well versed in this country's history.

Besides, if they want to make a modern comparison with us compared to what happened in Kenya and Rhodesia, they are sorely mistaken.
Kenya had a white population consisting of effeminate anglos of around 50,000.

Rhodesia held out for a while and had a white population of around 160,000.

We're 4,800,000 who, if shit hit the fan, would have to fight for our very survival.

We would win.
>One of many white South Africans born post 1989 waiting for them to cause shit so we can show them what true brutality and genocide means.
I'm looking forward to collecting ears.

It's a good question.

>kaffir = black
stop using kaffir, you're borderline muslim by using that. Boggles the mind why you would even adopt such a parlance. It's 1000x worse than nigger.

Where is the implication in my post that it's good or bad?

It's morally neutral. Countries change power all the time, empires rise and fall, it's up to the people in those empires to secure their existence. White Americans mass protest not allowing Somalians in their country, there's not much else to be said for their long term national health.

let me explain it to you afrikaan, kafir singular for unbeliever in islam. Kuffar = unbeliever in plural in islam. You use to refer to blacks, kaffir. How stupid are you?

I- bu- huh, well shit, the britbongs right

>countries change power all the time no big deal
WITHIN THEIR ETHNICITY YOU DUMB FUCK. What is happening right now is unprecedented.

You REALLY think if you take over white nations you got it all like an icecream with a cherry on top don't you. No.. look at detroit when it became all black.. it's a fucking mess now, now let that happen to an entire nation. Just an example. You don't even know how MUCH you need white people around to save you from yourself!

fuck off, you kaffir muzzie pile of shit.

I'm not interested in hearing your autistic explanations Mohammed.
By that logic you'd have an issue with us calling kaffirs golliwogs because its a doll or mondays because its a day of the week.

Why don't you shut up and go pray, because when we're done with the africans we're coming for you next.

It's just buntz lad. The Europeans saw the arabs calling africans kuffar/kaffir, and they probably liked it, and adopted the term.

Envy is an extremely powerful and destructive force.

Agreed.
FUCK THESE DRUMPFSHILL NAZIS
Sup Forums has always been far-left anarcho feminists.

No you fucking idiot i'm trying to help you not using almost muslim nomenclature on this board and asking to be taken seriously at the same time. Don't want my help? FINE!
>muhammad
Couldn't be more wrong pal.

I CAN also CAPITLIZE random words IN my sentence to CONFER the ILLUSION of intelligence upon MYSELF.

Lel

Just go churn your butter buddy its all you Danes fucking do anyway.

No I'm well aware of what's happening you subhuman, that's why I said the US is done for.

It's not historically unprecedented for one racial group to move into a territory and conquer it, that's all that is happening. The only unprecedented thing is the willingness of the conquered to invite the conquerors and beg that more of them be allowed to come.

This is morally neutral, if they don't want to preserve their way of life then so be it.

>This is morally neutral, if they don't want to preserve their way of life then so be it.
Yeah yeah you fucking flaming faggot. Acting like they want to be destroyed, not at all a political plan by certain factions who want them destroyed, you're just peddling the notion that it's completely random/caused by whites that they destroy themselves to lie to yourself since you know full well that they are being stabbed in the back. You like it don't you cain.. makes you feel better about your own predicament, with abel gone i can assure you you're going to feel a hell of a lot worse, and if you want compassion from your own people.. you will find quickly very little in comparison.

So delusional this anti white sentiment. You're the one who is going to suffer the most from it! but you don't even realize it!

>This is morally neutral, if they don't want to preserve their way of life then so be it.

Is it morally neutral if they are being coerced, manipulated, and outright intimidated into accepting it?

You are laughable posting shit like this, faglord

Just won't get out of your own way i guess.. have it your way.

No again I understand it's Jews pushing for it, but whites were easily manipulated, that's on them.

Tak.

And what benefit does this have for you? i can tell you only misery for your future whilst you sit as a smug bystander.. Shouldn't you instead be informing them that it is bad that they do this.. oh no.. you WANT this to happen... Whilst the whites are struggling under this as you call it jewish propaganda to trying to please you feeling that if they don't they are racist and taught to hate themselves. You relish in their destruction. You think you are not part of the problem? Funny!

OP is sperging out like a stupid kid faggot.

Nobody benefits from this (maybe the middle easterners that the Us fucks up on behalf of Israel) yet it will still persist.

>nobody benefits from that
there's that lack of aptitude for analysis and long term thinking that has gotten your people so far! Once they are done with us what do you think your status will be, right now you are coddled "minorities" whilst you are more global majorities.. what the hell do you think is going to happen to you when you get the rod? you sit in what whites have constructed for you and wanting it gone thinking it empowers you.. You are a laughing stock to yourself but afraid to admit it, if you don't see where that line of thinking goes.

Once that happens you can kiss all the freedoms and things like that provided by the architecture of the white man, you can kiss all that goodbye and say hello to the grim behaviour that you see in many other places! And nobody to bail you out and say ok this is wrong. Whites care more about you than you do about yourself. FACT!

Why are you arguing with the shitskin. Vote Hard Right Wing and have Children, ignore the DnC bullshit.

Did you know that in apartheid (dutch/holland/netherlands for separateness) they did not only segregate the white south africans from the blacks but also several african tribes from eachother why? because they would consistantly try to murder eachother! this is what africans think of the value of black lives.. nothing even if they look much the same. Hahaha, what the hell do you think is going to happen to you once the white framework is completely eroded? pray to god it never comes to that if you believe in such a thing.

This thing unironically killed the white race.

Seriously, it's the devil's work. It pacifies and it brainwashes, feeding white brains with a constant flow of unadulterated diarrhea. It's no coincidence that the west began it's rapid descent into degeneracy when this diabolical invention became popular. You might compare it to the internet, but at least with the internet, there's freedom of opinion and you can view whatever you want. Neither are ideal but television is far worse. Maybe Christians were onto something when they were trying to suppress technology.

I'm trying to reason with him. Not trying to make him an enemy perhaps with reason he will understand why we take the stances we take. And it is not because we hate them. But because we deserve to love our own people. As they deserve to love theirs and their way. Door swings both ways.

k

He is right you know
White America is dead
Nothing valuable will be lost anyway

i've heard this and i'm not convinced. White Liberal America is most certainly dead.

I know what happens when whites aren't in charge, it's blatantly clear, I'm asking what you plan to do to stop it.

Whites let in millions of mestizos because they fell for a Jewish propaganda. I'm not ignorant to what is going on. I know that when mestizos and Africans are th majoritu the quality of life will plummet. You know this as well. So what are you going to do to change course?

This is an example of african culture, isn't it just downright enjoyable. youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ&list=PLZ2GU77qWI3vgdhg2KC-KjfBVVX4wzsfR

Why would anyone be so evil to stop the appreciation for such notions.. how dare we.. you don't know how much whites have saved you from yourself already. Too naive and blind to recognize it i guess.

Whites are dead in the USA, period.
It will take few years before they are an actual minority, yet still hated as the devil incarnate

>I know what happens when whites aren't in charge, it's blatantly clear, I'm asking what you plan to do to stop it.
We are being very nice about it but we plan to stop it, but sparing as many lives as possible and as diplomatic as possible because unlike many others we have very strong impulse control, if i want to think ok i'm going to beat you down right now, we let the better angels of our nature stand against it, not so much others.. they have less of it. But i agree something must be done, but wishing that nothing is done and laughing about it, is not helpful or necessary! You berate those who already know the situation, you don't tell them something they don't already know.

Having strong impulse control is not weakness, it is part of how you create civilization through cooperation with eachother instead of beating eachother down for every little argument or disagreement. It is not hard to kill and it is not hard to not value life, doing the opposite however, that is what takes strength!

I don't agree with that widely held demographic assessment. Latino Birth rates are already plummeting and Republican birth rates are well above replacement.

Mheh. The muds will just collapse everything and starve.

But when we do "chimp out" and lose control of ourselves, because we all have a bit of chimp in us as do all of man, be somewhere else! and don't ever hope for it to happen it makes the "chimpouts" of other tribes look like a toddler in comparison. It's not pretty and extremely hostile. And none of us want it to go to that place of desperation!

>Having strong impulse control is not weakness, it is part of how you create civilization through cooperation with eachother instead of beating eachother down for every little argument or disagreement. It is not hard to kill and it is not hard to not value life, doing the opposite however, that is what takes strength!

True words. The (((media))) has had a large hand in making impulsive and destructive behaviour seem positive and attractive.

This basically. It's even how Iberians determine whose got a lot of moorish blood.

we must exhaust all possibilities to deal with the situation elsehow. Only when all means are exhausted do we resort to that. Whereas others do it over a whim, i'm reminded of an ex cop from detroit who said one of the saddest things he had experienced on the "beat" was a black killing another black with a clawhammer because he owed him 3 dollars.. as if he could never pay him back for that somehow.. 3 dollars, cracked skull...

White liberals will stop being liberals if they can't escape the diversity. Very few people identify as liberal in America, and even then they only have the views they have because they live in a bubble that's far away from the diversity they so claim to love. Once they start building low income housing in their gated communities, and experience niggers first hand, they will shift far right really quickly. And they can't white flight anymore, as they have been doing it for decades and have no where left to run to. For them, they will either fight back and turn right wing, or die.

How do you know the republican birth rate?

There's a positive correlation between love of diversity and distance from diversity.

Very easily. Look at birth rates by state then look at whether they historically vote Democrat or Republican. You will find every Republican state has fertility levels above replacement while every Democrat state has fertility levels below replacement/

White Liberal states like NY and CA are dying.

Why do you want to live with a bunch of niggers? Even if you are one. I just don't see how you can look forward to this.

>Mfw white numbers shrink and shrink.
>Mfw blacks end up in power.
>Mfw whites form small secret final bastions of whiteness realising they are the only true humans left.
>Mfw have no face because we hiding and biding time.
>Mfw blacks and mudslides chimp out with each other except this time they have nuke codes.
>Mfw we fallout now.
>Mfw we are the enclave except nothing can stop us because nigs can't build power armour and can only make shit huts and spears without white help.
>Mfw it took the destruction of the world but we finally retake the mantle and never relinquish it again.

>there is no white identity
rewind
play it back again.

White identity IS CIVILIZATION every fucking thing you take for granted is created by it every law every thing about freedom of expression and these things that you use as a piedestal to erode the very thing, is white identity and culture, you take it for granted because you are used to it, that is why a foreign precept/something not like it is what you percieve is culture.. AHA it's different so it is culture, it is like the axiom of not being able to see the forest for the trees because you've been living in it the whole time and that you have absorbed and normalized it into your own being, so you don't realize how spectacular it is. Because to you it's normal GUESS WHAT SUNSHINE, it ain't so frigging normal in other places of the world! go there you will soon find out!

as if shouting gets you anywhere.

what you take for granted is literally a bloody diamond of the western civilization it took them massive amounts of time to have the right of expression that you take for granted and toss aside like a used garbage bag when someone disagrees with you. If you want to find out how it is when you don't have it, you don't have to travel far! Yes others were inspired by it and there is a bit of that, but most of it is primafacea when you really live there, it's very different really really quick! and if you try to argue for it you will quickly find a boot to your head!

Literal stormfags make these threads and the interracial/cuckold ones because they think it will get people riled up into going full 14/88. You're talking to a white man.

BREAK COUNTRIES NON WHITE. OVER MASS DEMONSTRATIONS ICE. BEG LMAO NONE TORTURED RAPED. EU STOP REPLACE LMAO. OVER BBC.

Not that I disagree with anything you've said, mind you.

Yeah they want us to get angry so the leftists in the streets turning things into chaos have something to fight against, we are not those people. They take a strategy that works for them and go wtf.. why aren't the whites buying into it.. why don't they just go full rampage in the streets so we can destroy them.. its nuts.. Why isn't this working? maybe because we are not who you think we are..