Black Supremacy

Why aren't people even a bit concerned with the fact that the co-founder of BLM calls white people subhumans, says blacks can wipe us out and calls blacks superhumas?

It is the same woman that asked Allah to give her the strenght not to kill the white people.

torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do all these shitskins love to replace their vowels with an x

>blacks are awesome because melanin
>Africa is a violent hellhole, black communities outside of Africa are shit with rare exceptions

well im convinced

Not concerned because she lacks the basic understanding of how humAns work, biology, science, the English language, history, religion, common sense and how to not come off as an ignorant nigger talking out of her ass.

This is the equivalent of saying "A 3rd grader with Downs said that llamas know our deepest fears. Why aren't you concerned?"

Because the 3rd grade Downs kid has a low life expectancy and so does a nigger, so let them believe whatever bullshit they want.

They barely learned to read.

Why don't they call this shit Nigger Dianetics already and be done with it?

It's a black woman. That explains it. Most of them are thoroughly jew controlled.

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

because they made it clear, they could wipe whites out IF they had the power

so they should make a move first to get power, but they are too afraid

best part of her post was "melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy"

Yet somehow, these illuminated beings are unable to even a build a house that its not made of mud.

>melanin is directly linked to the strength of neuro system affecting capacities like intelligence,memory and creativity

niggers have the lowest iq on earth. good try

>lamas know our deepest fears

I know your feeeeaaaarrrs billlyyy ~ and Immm going to show them too you

No. "Linking up" with people that can't walk by their own without shooting one is not how you win anything except the asked the question "Who the fuck stole my wallet" most award.

>Hey guys, want to beat the final ultimate boss?
>Sure
>Just team up with this here all around liability that will be tempted to turn on you at every moment and doesn't possess common sense.
>Also, don't forget to pay for it and its 300 offspring to eat while it does drugs and shouts "muh dick!" loudly at the worst moments.

I just feel sorry for them if swathes of niggers unironically believe this dribble.

Seriously, why don't you try selling us a Get Rich Quick scheme where we house a group of gypsies and leave our valuables in easy to spot bubble wrapped boxes pre-taped?

The progressive stack. They can say anything because they're an oppressed class.

>Humxn
She should kill herself immediately

How is it even possible to be a black supremacist, when there's absolutely nothing blacks can be proud of? The only achievements of blacks are really appropriations from Arabs, Egyptians or whites. How is it possible to be a black supremacist when all other races have enslaved and colonized blacks with ease? Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

Low IQ
Envy
Jealousy
Hate
Inferior
Stupid
Attention seeking
But most of all consumed with envy and jealousy and hate and spite

>blackness converts light into knowledge

kek

Suite yourselfs continue to get fucked on the ass by the hollywood jew.

It is a combination of low mental processing power and desire to have anything in your history other than Accomplishes: Dawn Of Time - Current: Lived in shit covered huts/shit covered low income apartments. Killed each other. On their racial timeline.

No other race can relate to the disappointment that they must feel with their child like minds.

This is why they should just be put out of their misery, not kept around with the promises of "Some day Laquish'a one of you will do something of value" when we all know that day will never come.

The media isn't reporting on it because the media and BLM are funded by the same people.

Are you fucking serious?
Hey, wait, let's team up after all man. We both know the secret. I'll take these niggers over here to "help" me.
You inject your dick with this needle full of full blown AIDs and every Hepatitis so you can gain super powers.

Isn't this hate speech?

>i cant blame anyone for my own failures, lets jump on the race bandwagon

I wish they'd listen to one of their own, Thomas Sowell.

Use this:
youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s

The saddest part of this is I believe you are genuine. You say around, probably for days coming up with your plan to beat (((them))) and your mind kept focusing on niggers being the ultimate weapon.

Your mind literally could not let go of dindus being the key.

Like a connect the dots paper where you had 1. Jews and 2. Nigger and couldn't be bothered to pull out an eraser and just let that dot go.

I wish they didn't. Who wants those people in their society anyway?

why? cause you be hatin facts?

That's my question as well. She is a co-founder of BLM and a famous public speaker.

Can you imagine the reaction of media if some famous white person posted on SM that blacks are genetically inferior subhumans that can be wiped out?

>Toronto
not surprised

>Can you imagine the reaction of media if some famous white person posted on SM that blacks are genetically inferior subhumans that can be wiped out?

Pewdiepie should give it a shot

We're black so the sjws can not just outright attack us without underminig their narrative. Allied with the right hoteps, thoroughly vetted, think of the implications, think of the possibilities to outjew the jew.

Because she is a meme. Never interrupt your enemy while they make fucking chimptards of themselves user. Also, dat filename doh. Kek.

She lives in Toronto, enough said.

Libs won't ever talk bad about a nigger, no matter his creed.

>it's okay to be blatantly
>racist
>and call another race
>subhuman
>if you type it
>in all lowercase letters
>and use arbitrary
>line
>breaks and
>enjambment
>to give your post the
>appearance of a
>poem.
I unironically went to liberal arts school for two years and was surrounded by retxrds like this.

>Thoroughly vetted

Listen, going to let you know my belief. There is a large difference between a nigger and a black man. There are intelligent black men, black men who are disappointed with niggers and their tendencies and desire to live off the teet of whites.
Black men who are intelligent and hold common sense as something valuable, not a white invention.
Black men that I am not ashamed to say I would right side by side with. Do I think they are the rule? Hell fucking no. They are the exception, and as each day goes by they dwindle.

However, the niggers absolutely hate these black men. More than anyone else.

So gather up the few good examples and throw them at SJWs. They will get shot down by the niggers in a heart beat. These aren't the animalistic niggers but the ones that have families they stay around, mind their own business like the rest of us and have jobs. I wish you luck, but I think you'd have better luck throwing the Mexicans at (((them))).

And don't assume the SJW will freeze when they encounter a black man instead of a nigger. They are aware they exist. They will say they are white/uncle Toms/etc. and have no qualms about bashing them because they too are the enemy of the welfare state that the SJW wants.

People will say it's foolish and can't be done. I fully expect that. Everything great faces criticism and vitriolic opposition in it's infancy. Enduring being in the ideological minority for a time is what takes to eventually own the narrative of the future.

Your future and mine, my kids your kids if you have them, and so forth are all fucked at the current pace of social expectations and norms. I take it you are black. So you know from your perspective the dangers this shit holds for you personally and the dangers of this that we share.

This is pol, not kikebook, so I have no qualms saying I think your idea is already rooted in failure. But ya know what? 99% of people here have no fucking ideas to solve shit. I know this and the rest know this too, we are a force only in idealogy.
Keep having ideas man, watch some Tommy Sotomayor. He is bright, funny and talks about issues facing your race and all of us.

>melanin is directly linked to having herpes
>melanin is directly linked to having aids
>melanin is directly linked to sickle cell anemia
>melanin is directly linked to committing theft and murder

that was beautiful

>a famous public speaker
not famous, not here in Toronto, not anywhere.
shouting poor grammatical statements into a megaphone is not public speaking