When the race war begins...

>When the race war begins, the only race that will have substantial portions of their population fighting for OTHER races is the white race

How do we bring them back Sup Forums? Should they even be brought back?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In your hypothetical situation we must let them perish. Our gene pool can only benefit from their demise

Just wait and redpill people. They are waiting for a moment to come back user
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

How come I never hear any other races talking about the incoming race war?

They either all acknowledge it and are biding their time or they simply lack the foresight to predict it. Regardless, it's very evident that the blacks in America are subtly preparing for it.

One of the inherent flaws of humans is racism, there can be only one at the top and, by proxy, he's an oppressor. The second the oppressed race gets to the top he immediately resumes oppression. We've come to far to let any other race hold the mantle.

You're talking about races as if they're a cohesive group when they're not. You and I have no meaningful relation to one another just because of our skin colour.

Why should I support another white person from a foreign country over a black person from my own? Or someone with similar ideology to me? Why should I support someone from my own country over someone from a different country?

>You and I have no meaningful relation to one another just because of our skin colour

b8

You don't use cancer to beat cancer, you cut it all out

honestly i believe in a real race war where people are actually killing each other, and not pretend protest rallies whites will stick together

nobody wants to be on a losing team

You can't bring them back without removing the one thing that separates you from the other races.

Whites intelligence and empathy is a double edged blade.

How many times have you seen a dumb fuzzy baby liberal try to support BLM and get assaulted? That's the kind of reality they'd face.

This is the problem with Sup Forums they believe everything is bait just because it disagrees with their world view.

Seriously what useful relationship do we share?

They don't talk about it because they're doing it.

Blacks have been slaughtering whites for generations now, and when a white person defends himself or his family or he prevents the attack in the first place, his life is destroyed by his own govt

Kind of brutal but the logic's on his side.

Along with kek, those digits.

And you believe this is an orchestrated movement by the blacks?

In the US niggers talk about it all the time. Usually in the context of "everyone vs whitey" without realizing Asians and Mexicans hate niggers more than white people do

Not by blacks, no.

By Jews

It wouldn't be such a problem on Sup Forums if there weren't so many "ironic" shitposters. Honestly, if there's a 50/50 chance that the person you're replying to is just baiting for attention, giving everyone the benefit of the doubt will waste hours of your life.

Traitors die first,this is very important.

Most opinions on Sup Forums are almost indistinguishable from satire so it's impossible to tell what's going on.

We kill liberal whites, replace them with conservative Latinos.

In my home country our glorious dictator bred my generation and the one before to be white because he saw blacks as inferior. So now I have ingrained hatred of niggers and mongrels while having a light pallor and spaniard features.

we had this thread today already