Why do I see smart kids from highschool that went on to college liking vapid Warren and Sanders shit on Zuckerbook?

Why do I see smart kids from highschool that went on to college liking vapid Warren and Sanders shit on Zuckerbook?

Why is it the AP class and university students are liberal, and the normal class and community college students libertarian/conservative leaning?

Is college brainwashing that powerful or are we just rural and suburban retards?

Majority of scholars are sheltered from the real world, and probably most Americans are.

Good times create weak men etc.

You're rural retards. Bright people go to university and are introduced to a world of ideas, dumb people think Trump tells it like it is.

Why not both?

It's obvious
They haven't lived
They've been schoolkids for as long as they can
They've been pampered
They're clueless
Revisit them in five to ten years. Your sides

If you can't figure out why low IQ mouthbreathers vote for bigoted, transphobic racists like drumpf then you're beyond saving.

It's both.

The stupidest people I've ever met were physicists.

Also, engineering types tend to suck at sex and courtship in general. Anyone triggered by this is likely in that group.

Watch indoctrinate U on YouTube. Conservative ideas/professors are banned at all American universities

The smartest people all voted for Hillary.

Only rural and suburban retards supported Bernie.

L E A F
E
A
F

There is about an 11:1 ratio of Democratic professors to Republican professors in the social sciences at the 40 top schools. In hard sciences it is roughly proportionate, with a slight majority being liberal (as most people that go to colleges come from cities and cities are very liberal.) Most conservatives will self select out of social sciences, but in the hard sciences what you stated is false. Libertarians are even disproportionately represented in top colleges.

>Also, engineering types tend to suck at sex and courtship in general. Anyone triggered by this is likely in that group

I admit this is true but what the fuck does that have to do with the thread

Remember that it took Winston Smith a lot of training to learn why 2+2=5

Reality is a difficult thing to confront and people will look for reasons not to

Conformism

>everyone is liberal here
>therefor I have to be liberal as well or I'll be that edgemaster with no friends

Endure a few years of the above and your delusions slowly step in, creating a false list of arguments to justify being weak enough to fall to such conformism and brand yourself with that ideology for a few social contacts. It's basically "yield and hurt my ego, admitting I was psychologically weak" or "drumpf is racist", the second being obviously easier.

If this was the (((Soviet))) Union's doing, I must admit, this is fucking genius

Lol. Higher education is class separation. The uneducated become the lower class. Liberals have been fighting to expand public education to boost society up from the fucking trash that you cling to.

This. I was AP class in high school and started tilting toward the left and it was mostly because of conforming to my peers. After I got out of high school and lost all of my friends I shook it off and went back to being right wing. Hivemind is strong.

When you write a bait it should at least be related to the post's content, else its too obvious

Nah, dipshit. We are getting fed up with the idiocy people like you breed.

Does SJW brainwashing exist outside humanitarian universities which teach meme shit like womyn/trans studies? Aren't MIT or Berkeley kids who learn how to synthesize new chemical elements or build space ships smart enough to swallow red pill? And too busy to participate in liberal activities?

Most people are more or less apolitical.
Facebook and social media in general are concerned almost entirely with outward appearance.
Years of propaganda have implanted stereotypes in the cultural conscience that link intelligence and sophistication with "liberal" politics
Rather than research a topic and form an opinion, it's much easier to adopt a pre-formed opinion. Especially when it comes packaged with a flattering identity and image.
Humans
Etc.

>Smart people
>Still using Jewbook

Pick one

Classes exist for a reason. I come from a family of white trash, and was only able to escape because I placed my faith in higher education.

You know what my white trash classmates called me, "book learning faggot". These people are beyond helping and last time I check they don't want your help either.

I'm from the northeastern US. Let me tell you, every year in school we learned about civil rights and watched movies demonizing white southerners as rayyyciss bigots. Never any context as to, say, why they might not want blacks in their school, just dumb strawman arguments 'b-but dey look different den me'

As a result most of my 'educated' intelligent classmates hate southern inbred rednecks and sympathize with the poor oppressed niggers despite the fact that they live in an all white town and have never been to the south.

It's neither brainwashing nor retardation, it's life teaching people of different walks different values.

Academics are trained to explore potentials and solve issues of the mind, then write that shit down so others can expand upon that. Naturally, they develop a mindset that focuses on the what-ifs, rather than the to bes.

Non-academics on the other hand have actual issues that affect their wellbeing right now, so they focus on how to solve on those daily worries.

For better or worse, the former can be associated with altruistic mentality, the latter with egoistic.

As such, academics value liberal and progressive ideas because they want to try and improve, while non-academics value conservative ideas because they want to maintain the good things that already are.

America's political divide however is the cause of your collective retardation and this mental cancer is infecting the whole world, congratulations.

A majority of the stem ppl I know at drexel are right, but I don't know many ppl ;_;

I don't know user.
I was in all the advanced placement classes and I was the only kid in my school too get a perfect score on the math placement test.
I would have been a Bernie fan in my college years too.
It took me about 5 years after college for me to unbrainwash myself.

>Is college brainwashing that powerful

MK-ULTRA is a hell of a drug....

Shame all of the research notes were stolen by rockafeller and rothschild.

CIA is under constant mind control.

I also think it depends on discipline.
I am in chemistry and we pretty much all smoke pot. Engineers tend to be split down the middle. Economist and accountants I know are usually conservative (although they don't like trump)

My god I am in love with a swiss

You live in a closed, totalitarian state.

The opinions espoused by those around you are not the least bit more real than people talking about the government in the USSR when 1 in 3 were informants to the state.

Yes, some people prefer Bernie over Trump or the other way around. However, no one thinks that either candidate is good. If you did not live in a closed, totalitarian society and people were allowed to express actual preference rather than anti-preference, you'd find that they pretty much agree on everything.

Upper middle class people benefit from corruption in politics. They rely on it. That is why they will watch colbert's version of Trump's press release. They need a filter that makes their reliance on corruption palatable. They want to be bluepilled. They want to pretend everything is fine while they benefit from the corruption.

>tfw your brother is one of the smartest people you know
>he goes to a good university
>you're proud of him and happy he's doing well
>he starts doing drugs and spouting Terrence McKenna and other hippy bullshit
>starts sharing stuff on Facebook criticising capitalism
>why?

>highschool that went on to college liking vapid Warren and Sanders shit on Zuckerbook
Frankfurt School.

young minds are easily brainwashed

Hey! frig off buddy!
I'm awesome at holding doors.

The idea commonly accepted in society that spending some time in educational institutions hammering information into their head and then passing tests to verify that they memorised aforementioned information makes them the intellectuals of our society.

Succeeding in modern educational institutions is less about being of above average intelligence or remarkable intelligence than it has ever been in the history of human educational institutions, and it's more than ever about being able to be socially successful and make connections.

There are exceptions but in general the above is true. You could take an 80 IQ man from the projects and if you threw enough money into scholarships and gave him enough 2nd chances and connections and free passes, he could get a degree, even a masters. It's more about effort (or the leniency of the institution), and less about the intelligence of the person studying.

>Academics are trained to explore potentials and solve issues of the mind
>anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi or has a phobia

Youre not alone, I met many drexel stem students at trump rallies

Once again our country has to tell burgers the facts.

I am an engineer and I suck at sex..

Pls someone help

>Picks the people going only into academics to reaffirm their preconceived ideas as example for academia on the whole

Into the gaschamber you go

here we got the fag that ignores pic related
and here we got a fag that apperently read a lot of books but uses anecdotal evidence about their one singular life
see you both tomorrow

>>Implying people on Sup Forums aren't sheltered
>>everyone on Sup Forums lives in their parents basement and posts images of a sad frog on an anime image board all day.

Liberals live inside a bubble, outside reality. They are sheltered and comfy, receiving information from (((MSM))). That fucks up their worldview

When they experience the hardships of life they blame capitalism, the patriarchy, imperialism... Instead of getting redpilled about reality. I wanna know why liberals experience this common reaction. Maybe they can't separate logic from emotion.

liberal arts students are, not those Who study hard sciences

You're an engineer, thusly a man taught in the ways of logic and problem solving. We shouldn't be doing your job for you.

But I'll extend an olive branch here. How do you define "suck at sex"? If you got that down you should find it easier to find the solution.

You can take the retard out of the rural and suburban areas, but you can't take the rural and suburban out of the retard

>Picks the people going only into academics to reaffirm their preconceived ideas as example for academia on the whole
>academics value liberal and progressive ideas because they want to try and improve
So which one is it? #notallacademics or academics value progressive ideas?

It's the one where you're not dumb enough to equate an egyptology historian with a socialstudy kangz and quangz bullshitter.