What does Sup Forums think about 15 year olds that converts to islam...

What does Sup Forums think about 15 year olds that converts to islam, gets secretly married to a 25 year old ISIS terrorist and then proceed to plan a jihad of her own, involving production of explosives and extensive fire arms training. The Jihad were aimed at jewish institutions and other public areas.
Sounds like our kind of girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/middle-east/austrian-girl-who-joined-isis-in-syria-was-used-as-a-sexual-present-before-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/ca34c5000472f8e0765d424273e13da5
thelocal.dk/20170210/denmark-files-terrorism-charge-against-16-year-old-girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe it to be fake news
and I believe there should be an end to monopolistic media and a return to independent reporting

nice meme

I want to impregnate her

that's why you rape your own daughters until they lose all their libido.

It's fine as long as she doesn't come back. I hate "repenting" jihadis, especially if they're native. There was a case here where the parents cried about having to hire smugglers to get their idiot daughter from Syria and I think they sued the state for the costs. Of course when back she's all crying and has PTSD (understandably) and now will be a lifetime burden on our system.

If you're that dumb then ISIS is the nation for you.

I don't think she's coming back she attacked her caretaker (she's too young to go to prison) with a piece of glass.

What's her name so I can read up?

Link to the story? I want to read about this stupid bitch.

I think she's called "Kundby pigen" or "ND" as her name isn't publicly known.

shes hot. id jihad a few whities if it made her wet

white girls should be cloned, frozen, and given out to every non-white man on their 18th birthday as a coming of age gift.

>Sounds like our kind of girl?
Speak for yourself, Mehmet.

>radicalized in a month
It's a testament of the weakness of our current culture when it takes a month to break it down. The working class can't handle secularism and skepticism.

Her teeth remind me of smuggys

of course the fucking leaf wants to freeze something

>who is breivik
and you dare to call me mehmet?

breivik was not a muslim abdul

A fucking convertite little shit planning Jihad is not our anything you fucking subhuman.

Based, but women shouldn't fight

leaves should be nerve stapled

her BF looks like she got CHANG'd

>converts to islam
I am for the death penalty for traitors.

Google search OPs image and you will have her name, blog and FB

Hamilton doesn't hesitate.

He exhibits no restraint.

Their religion is irrelevant, breivik claimed to be atheist, but was framed as christian fundamentalist.
the 15 year old was upset because mom and dad left her, and she got bullied at school.
Sounds like the average 4channer to me, or how new are you guys?

Could be an Hazar.

It's illegal to share her name, so please there's no point in stating the obvious

>as her name isn't publicly known.
One google search and her name is out there.

t. mohammed avdol

Why?

news.com.au/world/middle-east/austrian-girl-who-joined-isis-in-syria-was-used-as-a-sexual-present-before-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/ca34c5000472f8e0765d424273e13da5

I guess it's normal procedure to ban the names of "children" that haven't been convicted yet. But yeah it's really stupid, despite the press not being allowed to name the suspect it's already public knowledge, same with another terrorist that was named by the american intelligence services but was still banned from being named by anyone in Denmark.

Proof or GTFO

> "Near the end, the notables of Málaga finally offered a surrender, but Ferdindad refused, as generous terms had already been offered twice.[9] When the city finally fell, Ferdinand punished almost all the inhabitants for their stubborn resistance with slavery, while renegades were burned alive or pierced by reeds."

Daily reminder that converts to Islam should be either burned alive or impaled.
Thats how we treated them back when Europe was still Christian.

thelocal.dk/20170210/denmark-files-terrorism-charge-against-16-year-old-girl

I have no sympathies. If you're competent enough to flee from Austria you're competent enough to decide if you want to be a part of ISIS or not. They played a dangerous game to get high status in a foreign country and lost.

>What does Sup Forums think about 15 year olds that converts to islam, gets secretly married to a 25 year old ISIS terrorist

Sup Forums is jealous

only took you an hour to provide a link.

I believe she should be shot like any other Islamic dog

>Europe was still Christian.
They never, it was only byzantines

You germanics fucked up christianity when you invaded

HELL 2 U

Btw I'm literally joking don't take this serious

Kek

>People in a position of power were afraid of being labeled racist for convicting people that harm and sexually abuse children

Please be fake. I don't want to Google it. I want it to be fake.

>This just in
Some people are fucking crazy
>More news at 11.

>edgy af

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I think that Islam is a cancer and Muslims should be wiped out with death camps just like Aushcwitz.

The same fate as all who commit treason towards our glorious kingdom. Public hanging. Short drop with a sudden stop. Problem is, the lefties are a bunch of old members of the communist party who sold national secrets to stasi and kgb. If a bitch like that hangs, it sets the precedence for a thorough thinning-out in our political top level. (Not that I'd mind. Fuck commies and fuck traitors. They need to get mussolini'd.)

could not have said it better myself

Personally I would say that work camps are a pretty tame way of exterminating, the death squads on the other hand, edgy af.

This.

>work camps

Nigger you must think I'm talking about 1941 Auschwitz and not December '44 Auschwitz.

Just imagine how most of SF and the majority of Enhedslisten would be non-existant if we treated traitors how they deserve to be treated. Most of them didn't even pass on secrets for the sake of their ideology, but for simple cash. Another shining example of the hypocritical creature that is the Danish career politician.

muslims have some kind of ginger fetish, lots of times when a white person converts they seem to have red hair.

Is it a subtle way to tell us you're actually not joking in the guise of joking about being serious ?