Some people are fags

Hey Sup Forums for the past 4 fucking months, these little fuckers have been stuck all over school, to the point where I can't tell if it's ironic or not.
Any britfags relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4Esmd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make some ones that say:
SOME PEOPLE ARE DEGENERATE. GET OVER IT!
dont be a cuck

MOST PEOPLE HATE GAYS.
GET OVER IT.

But that's just helping the gays.

Some
people
are nazi's.
Get
over
it!

I've seen it on the side of buses

>SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY.
RUN OVER THEM.

Most people hate gays, get over it.

>some people are white, get over it

i mean i did make this

We had that poster at my school.

Somebody wrote "and they're all dirty cunts" under some people are gay.

Take some down from uni and post them on mosques.

>Some people are child rapists.
>Get over it.

They might explode.

I've seen quite a few of these too desu
>tfw almost forgot to hide my disgust first time I saw one of these

Why they imagine anyone gives a shit

Replace it with the correct versions of the posters. Pic related.

SOME PEOPLE ARE PEDOS

GET OVER IT!

Pretty sure gay people need to be told this more than straight people.

Well it's true, some people are gay. I'm an ass muncher too but the difference is I keep that shit at home and don't prance around with it in public

Its gotten to the point where i think my school is endorsing the fags because stickers are staying up for like a week, the only ones we can trust now are the sandniggers

Holy...
BUMP FOR THIS
DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT

Next you will see "Allahu Akbar!"
Kaboom!

who honestly in 2017 isn't over the fact some people are gay? do homophobes even exist outside the islamic world and the bible belt?

>Most people are straight. Get over it faggot.

Me

just print off some 'Trump is president' stickers and place those overtop of the white text

Holy fucc me too, whereabouts are you from, user?

I'm older than your grandpa, and remember the bad old days before gay rights and pride and all that shit.

Nobody gave a damn. You usually knew who was gay but they acted as normal as they could and that was it. The gay teacher was really good friends with one of the male students and nobody gave a shit. Two male teachers exchanged toupees one christmas and everyone thought it was funny but that's all it was.

And then gay rights came about and they started prancing half naked in the streets and now you either hate them or you think they are oh so fucking adorable.

Truth: nobody wants to see adults making out in public so nobody does it. EXCEPT FOR FUCKING GAYS.

same way with blacks. most of them were cool and normal before black pride told them to start annoying the shit out of everyone.

There's literally nothing wrong with that though.

Yes
it was LGBTQWERYUIOPASDFHJKLZXCVBNM month last month

Make some new versions with SOME PEOPLE ARE CHILD LOVERS. GET OVER IT!

It already exists

>get
>over
>it
>GOI

Wait a minute...

Back in my grandfather's day they would track down the organization who funds it, track down head of said organization, and beat the absolute fucking shit out of him/brick and burn his house for introducing such absolute fucking degeneracy into our children.

Really think about it and you know that's what the better generation would have done.

This is the correct answer

The people who make these are either straight 'allies' or really insecure gays (most of whom are either extremely femme or left wing politically involved gays or lesbians).

im from up north in chav town my boy

Some people need to go back.
Get over it.

Also another shitty edit coming in 5 minutes

So which is it?

Replace gay with pedo and watch the libtards display their mental gymnastics

My way or the highway, bub.

Not in the same format

Do you really have this kind of propoganda in your schools? What the fuck

They're probably there to stop pakis from throwing gays off buildings 2bh.

Goddamn I'm from Surrey and people are just as degenerate here. Our country has truly gone down the shitter

discord.gg/4Esmd

Nobody put posters like that up, so nobody tracked anybody down and beat the shit out of them.

Movie stars were gay, rock stars were gay, politicians were gay, authors, etc. You might see hints here and there but for some reason everyone mostly kept their mouths shut so nobody really gave a damn until they started having gay pride parades and insisting that every other show be about the wonderfulness of gay life.

I quite like this meme mate, I won't lie

shitty edit

We would get over it if they stopped talking about it for one fucking second. They're like people who run marathons or eat vegan. If you can't be a minority without bringing it up every fucking second then expect people to get annoyed by you.

Nice work m8.

Doesn't change the fact that homosexuality it a mental disorder

I'm ok with people being gay. I do however dislike people visibly being faggots to cause shock and draw attention to themselves.

>school
underage fuck off

You got me

(OP)
so i'm a faggot, does that mean i gotta kill myself. i would, but that's too hard.

Some people are Norwegian.

GET OVER IT!!

There were more like this, do you have them?

That poster has been around at least 5 years.

I picked up a smaller sticky back version of it and stuck it on the bumper of my mates car.

He was driving around with it on his bumper for 3 days before he noticed it. Lol

Gorillion hours in paint. Use for trolling purposes only. Add Stonewall logo at your own risk.

Nah man, get fucked in the ass, suck a dick just don't put stickers like this up over college or you're a fucking goon