/Auspol/ - New Anthem Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

>Response to DPRK missile test
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/34395963/turnbull-condemns-nth-korea-missile-test/#page1
>Sydney CBD apple store evacuated due to bomb threat
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/police-operation-at-apple-store-on-george-street-in-sydney/news-story/2ffcbb91f98a759dc88dc2ed88077c93
>More on the phone call
au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/34431738/there-is-a-brawler-trump-lauds-prime-ministers-fight/#page1
>Palmer suing the PM and deputy PM for defamation
au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34439016/palmer-sues-senator-cash-for-10m/#page1
>Price controls imposed by sugar refinery on farmers threaten to force the coalition into minority government

>Waleed "1 million is a statistic" Aly reveals his true colors
couriermail.com.au/rendezview/the-jig-is-up-waleed-aly-youve-shown-your-true-colours/news-story/1b5f77f9e4263c58d805d9f5576cd3f8
>Body positivity movement suffers rejection in court
au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34436167/lorna-jane-complainant-amy-robinson-blasted-by-judge-over-one-minute-overtime-claims/#page1
>Gays in SA can now adopt
au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/34436852/same-sex-couples-in-sa-now-able-to-adopt/#page1
>QLD Premier pushes abortion debate
au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34438547/respectful-abortion-debate-needed-premier/#page1

>Keep scrolling until your almonds get activated
change.org/p/abc-network-q-a-and-abc-apologise-to-muslim-community-for-breaching-its-abc-values
Anonymous (ID: Us1tdW8B) 02/17/17(Fri)17:56:23 No.113013702
do it for her.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080) google yandex iqdb wait
405 KB
WESTERN AUSTRALIA VOTES ON THE 11th OF MARCH, ALL WESTERN AUSTRALIANS ARE REQUIRED TO VOTE FOR ONE NATION
One Nation > dank memes > major parties > unfunny memes > Greens
onenation.com.au/wa
au.news.yahoo.com/wa/a/34414457/day-14-of-the-wa-election-campaign/#page1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
change.org/p/abc-network-q-a-and-abc-apologise-to-muslim-community-for-breaching-its-abc-values
youtube.com/watch?v=8gINbYZFZoA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our official Aus/pol/ commercial:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

evening

Hello mate what are you up to tonight?

Wish I could dance this good lads.

planning to move out of mum's place so i can have the ability to access luxuries such as being able to walk outside without having a missing persons report placed on me, being able to use the fucking stove without someone going into hysterics over me burning the house down, and being able to just generally do things without someone intruding into my privacy

i'm fucking mad mate, i pay $400 a week for the privilege of getting screamed at

How old are you m8?

>400 bucks

Jesus fuck mate, move in with someone, it'd be better than that and you've got quite the budget.

That webm never fails to trigger me.

You'll find a decent place for $400/week no doubt! My old place was $350, 5 mins from work and so much space for my cars

20, i wanted to move out at 18 but when i left i forgot to tell the cops in advance she's fucking nuts and they grabbed me, i got committed and she's threatened suicide to keep me with her ever since

i'm at the point where i'd rather rent a cuckcloset in the worst suburb in melbourne instead of this shit, the problem is transport and not having her up in my shit.

is it possible to just bring an AVO against a member of your family without them beating you first? i don't believe the cops would take me very seriously.

>my cars
Why more than one m8?

You suffering from mental illness m8?

>m8

Me too mate. Seeing it makes me wish he was dead.

Yes m8?

i'm diagnosed with GAD, but that diagnosis came while i was committed (like fuck mum would pay the gas to get me to a doctor kek). i got committed because when the cops found me i lost my shit, started arguing as if they were going to drag me back to her, and i dropped the line "I would rather jump off a bridge than go back to her". they viewed me as mentally unstable. my fuck up, i should have gone to the police station beforehand and warned them she would do that.

She sounds nuts m8. You are better off away from all that craziness.

You will definitely be able to get an AVO if it becomes necessary. Best not to tell her where you are living once you're out.

Anyway how bout dem politics.
I hear the pollie bastards didn't ban foreign political donations made my almonds toasty and roasty.

The chinese are buying both major parties and have been for years.

If they ban foreign donations then the chinks will just find another way to funnel the cash.

Damn the truth always made me depressed.

i don't plan to, my game plan at the moment is to wait until she's out, take my hard drives, my documents and all of that, and piss off. first stop would be the police station to calm their fears, then off to another state. if i have to live in a hostel for a few weeks that's fine.

i don't plan to talk to her, or anyone else in my family, ever again. i can't even wash my own clothes without her losing her shit.

>$400/wk to live with your mum

RIP

Has she been diagnosed with mental illness?

no, but she has a family history of dementia and she's quite frankly fucked up in general.

wouldn't be surprised if she has brain damage or something like that, she did have a few falls a few years ago. sadly i don't think i can actually get her diagnosed with anything since all of her affairs are automated (as to where my rent goes nobody knows, maybe /dev/null) and she could drop dead without anybody noticing, so i can't go for the "she is medically incapable of managing her own affairs" line.

>change.org/p/abc-network-q-a-and-abc-apologise-to-muslim-community-for-breaching-its-abc-values

She sounds a lot like my mother m8.

I wish you the best of luck.

>its-abc-values
Greenie left values they mean.

I hope the ABC apologises. At least then they would be out in the open as the lefties they are.

Daily, and project. Its my hobby, apart from shitposting that is

What is your project?

It is not a bad hobby for a man to have, so long as he is not a wanker about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gINbYZFZoA

Jaqui makes me hard

I would fuck her brains out but it is kind of a consent grey area since her IQ is probably in the mentally retarded range.

at some point we have to discard morality and i do believe that her cunt is the line in the sand in which that is acceptable

thanks m8 i'm going to need it i feel

>i plan to wait until she's out, take my hard dick, and jack off
You sick fuck

Why did the Aussie go to the travel agency?

Because he wanted to go to a bookstore......

TURN ON (((((THE NEWS))))) NOW!

I am thinking of becoming a vegetarian. For some reason I am losing my taste for meat.

Check out those digits mates. Hitler himself was vegetarian.

The god of chaos works in mysterious ways

What are you up to tonight m8?