Why did it take humanity millions of years to reach 2.5 billion people and under 70 years to triple it to 7.5 billion?

Why did it take humanity millions of years to reach 2.5 billion people and under 70 years to triple it to 7.5 billion?

(Hint: White inventions and White people)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jolie. That freak. Sold out with her multi culti brood so she could be a star and now she's way past it. So she did it for a few years of fame and money and spite against the goy
Scraggy haggy Jolie. Begone

True. Niggers in Africa were a mere 200 million in 1950. Now they're 1.2 billion.

At least her father came to his senses. Jon Voight was a whiny liberal cunt when he was young, but now he's a hardcore conservative who thinks his generation sold out traditional values and destroyed the nuclear family.

what a cunt, im glad she had her tits cut off now

God fucking damnit my $2k samsung pos tv is being a fucking cunt and not allowing me to change hdmi inputs.

Fucking good bastards.

>She feels more connection to her adopted black daughter than to her biological daughter.

Mother of the year everyone. People still wonder what is currently wrong with the western civilization.

Angelina Jolie looks disgusting these days.

That's just fucking sad. Treating your only normal daughter as an outcast just so you can Hollywood Virtue Signal.

She honestly should be hanged.

Thank Pasteur and Jenner for enabling weakness to thrive. Antiseptics and vaccines have doubled life expectancy.

>Jew media writes inflammatory article
>Sup Forums swallows hook, line, and sinker...

She starts to look like some fucking ghoul.

millions huh
rly makes u think

Reaching higher population levels was a mistake

watching morning joe gives me an ulcer, it didn't have to be this way.

jesus women age like milk.

ohhh honey don't you dare

Check your privilege, smoothskin

This is that new sport, extreme virtue signaling.

There is just nothing redeemable about that creature.

it's fake you idiots

this is honestly unbeliaveble to me.
I don't want to even see it.
I mean, if the strongest link that two humans can have mean so little, what the hell are we living for?

>this is Jon Voight's legacy
gotta hurt desu

>pssst, hey user
>pssstt
Like all people.
Thats why i would outlaw aging if im a politician.

fuck off cunt

>Maddox, Pax and Zahara

Might as well have named em Ooga, Booga and Nook

>Daily Mail
>Tabloid
>Fake News

dropped

nah fuck ya m8

maddox, eh?

What a terrible thing to think of your own child.

So much for a mother's unconditional love. A child does not deserve to be born from a mother that won't love them.

Someone call child protection services. This sounds like discrimination and abuse to me. Get this child out of there and give it to a caring, non-racist family.

no link, no byline in pic. and no mother would ever say this about their child even if they felt it. obviously fake you autists

>32 year old actress

Yeah driving right. Jolie is at least 50.

>argue all people age like milk
>show a picture of a fine wine

It's the words of a highly spoiled brat, Marco.

(((They)))were right+!!!! Russian FAKE NEWS

>whites invented agriculture
op u got the dumb

>Ha ha. Hee hee. This one's gonna be the outcast. We'll make this one the outcast. Hee hee.

Its sad and I feel bad for her daughter. I was blessed by loving mother and father who always supported me during my life. This girl will be rich and famous and all but she has to live with a thought that her mother loves some random African kid more than her.

Absolutely Degenerate. How about you don't shill to different races?

You should read the latest Palahniuk books, Damned and its sequel.
He literally talks about the life of this girl, real daughter of Brangelina, who dies at 13 strangled during chokeplay by her freshly adopted "brother".
She then goes to hell and learn that yakka yakka is very nice and creepy as fuck in a fun way

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html

Real article. OPs little strawman image is COMPLETE bullshit.

If you read the fucking article she's merely describing 2 facts.

1. She DOES stand out. And it's quote "funny"
2. She know the adopted kids had a horrible past, but she will make sure to love them all equally.

Real quote that was left out from the same interview:
"But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Strawman bullshit. Fuck I hate this board.

>survivors
Implying those kids had any saying in anything they've ever experienced.

yea nah ur a tool m8

The polio vaccine, dwarf wheat, prenatal care, sanitation.

Bradd needs to take his daughter and run

guess you whiteboys finally learned to count... that's a first

Ungrateful cunt

> post america means the world after america
muricah education

there we go

>Why did it take humanity millions of years to reach 2.5 billion people and under 70 years to triple it to 7.5 billion?

i just hipe Shiloh makes all the money when she is older because she is a top qt and will only support her dad

That's what he gets for raising children that aren't his own.

>(Hint: White inventions and White people)
Ok, you sold me on your argument that we should kick all the non-whites out, back to their rathole countries, build a massive wall, colonize Mars, then nuke the Earth from orbit

>below the Balkans
Truly the worst fate.

>she is a top qt and will only support her dad
She thinks she's trans and hates men, she won't talk to her father since they split. she's done

Tesla fucked up the bell curve, dont feel bad

To be fair this is the period from 1400-1950, and for 500 of those years we were cucked by Sweden and Denmark.

Daily reminder Jolie works for CFR, look it up. After that look what CFR does

I guess it's just mental illness produced by constant exposure to hollywood liberals and enriched multiculturalism in the home.
White people have so much privilege it wouldn't be fair to be white and of sound mind. That's why they need to be put in their place from a young age.

No it's real

this is fake right?

lol

Maddox has become an absolute faggot that uses false rape accusations as a weapon.

Sorry guys.

>Throwing away those genes

Mormons and Catholics. You fuck

This.

Over a decade ago, Maddox was the edgy contrarian of new media. Now he is an internet hasbeen.

The Haber Bosch process of artificial nitrogen fixation, discovered by the eternal Aryan, which funded Germany's world wars and allowed third world countries' populations to explode.

Brad Pitt has 3 biological kids with Angelina

>has 3 biological kids with Angelina
And they're all McFucked.