We all know the the left pretends to be the good guys in order to spread their message...

We all know the the left pretends to be the good guys in order to spread their message. Every argument they have is under the pretense of fighting for a noble cause but why?

My political views are based off of research that I do. For big events like Trump and Brexit I look at the facts of both sides and come to a conclusion but the left seems to disregard facts entirely. This is why their entire stance is so hypocritical. They claim to be for workers rights but fight for unlimited immigration. They claim to fight for women whilst promoting the burka. They claim to fight for all human lives but advocate killing a fetus.

If they took even a few moments to look into the reasons why Trump is putting through certain policies or why people dislike the EU they would see that they are not fighting for a righteous cause.

Why is the left so unwilling to look into the facts and admit their movement makes no sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/16/fact-checking-donald-trumps-press-conference/
home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/
youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0
apnews.com/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now, if you posted this on normiebook or a left forum, you would be doing something useful. Posting it here is preaching to the choir and obtains nothing.

I stopped posting rants on there since all that would happen is either no one would even acknowledge it and everyone would laugh at me when they saw me because of it or id get swarmed by leftists calling me racist. It seems posting a shitty drawing is enough to get a few likes and get people to notice you.

Why do refugees always dress their bombs up like babies?

Damn. This dude just undid my whole worldview in one picture.

Guess I'm a Bernout now.

Jesus fucking Christ do these people not understand that 90% of the refugees are like 20 year old healthy young men that have no idea how to live in our culture. I've never personally even seen a single child or a woman.

>Every argument they have is under the pretense of fighting for a noble cause but why?
Because they learned well from religion.

Because ¨we vs the baddies/the predator¨ is very effective. Paint the right wing as a predator and those you defend, no matter what they do, as the poor defenseless victim, and you get a lot of women and lefties going rabid trying to fend of the ¨predator¨.

And then they grow up
Then depression hits
Then they shut up

>Why is the left so unwilling to look into the facts and admit their movement makes no sense?

You answered your own question.

And the reason for that is two fold.

The first part is straight forward any power structure will attempt to maintain it's existence no matter what and denying the truth when it's irrelevant at the time is an easy thing to do.

The more complicated part has to do with what leftism is. You can look at it either through the lense of actors using it to destroy or weaken states, people and such other groups for their own benefit. Or as a result of the already existing weakness and destruction in states and peoples it has appeared as a mechanism to continue the downfall.

No matter which lenses you use the left is made up of Ideologues, Exploiters, Belivers and Exploited. And all of those 4 groups are adverse to the truth.

> generalizing the left with such a broad stroke

Don't even try user, it isn't helping ANYONE. You need to go face to face, not on a right board which already agrees with you.

Debate slowly, cut the words out like hypocritical, be sure to show respect and openness to other ideas, and then people will see the pill.

why do you hide the name?

> generalizing the left with such a broad stroke

The left has been the same in form and function for 3 centuries. The blabbering might have changed a bit but the madness has stayed very much the same.

You support Trump? Get ready to be fucked.

Nice try. If only women and children came as refugees while the men stayed behind to fight for their homeland so they could raise their kids where they themselves grew up, we would feel a lot differently. Instead they shamelessly abandon their homelands and come to our countries and get pissed off when we don't assimilate to their culture. Also, they commit crime and drain our tax dollars. A man who won't fight for his home deserves to be homeless.

What books from leftists have you read to make the conclusions you have made about them?

And that only turns the left off more.
When looking to convert someone, you don't insult their culture or beliefs. You ease it in slowly, remember we are trying to GROW our movement

VIRTUE SIGNAL
I
R
T
U
E

It's ninety fucking days, get over it. They can travel to one of the 33 other majority-Muslim countries not at war if they'd like, but they won't, because they won't get gibs.

>movement
in a way I hope trump gets to finish his term
maybe then ppl will see how childish and backward your movement is

democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to

Had he posted this on Facebook some demi queer transblack BUT with a mutilated Penise would have broken her...his...fingers so fast calling OP a nazi.
Just like I did calling OP a faggot.

>33
>33 other countries

I commend myself.

The new left:
- silencing free speech while at the same time accusing those silenced of being fascists
- feminists, instead of fighting radical islamist groups like the taliban and isis, are actually relating with them
- Shia literally builds a wall at hwndu to keep the bad ones out and the good ones in
- college kids threaten to remove their own genitals if trump builds a wall
- judges people by the ethnic group they belong to, rather than the individual and their merit or character (eg acceptance of rape if its committed by a brown refugee, tolerance of murder and violence for the same reason)

It honestly doesn't seem real

Remember what Dr. Johnson wrote: "A man cannot be argued out of something he has not been argued into." This is religious faith for these people, animated by the black hand of modern fascism.

Compared to posting here where literally everyone knows you're right and you're not pursuading anyone? Go post this somewhere useful.

>Fat

And then the same peoples will go ape shit on fatshaming

>You ease it in slowly, remember we are trying to GROW our movement

Do you really see the persons found in the left as worth having in a movement?

Do you want the blind ideologues, the exploiting rats, weak minded brainwashed drones, or people not able to see they are led by the nose?

Our best means of conversion is just showing how the left really is.

Disregard this advice. Be full frontal. This is the Trump presidency. It's not a time to hide in the shadows.

I look into the facts, I so smart, I so special

All the poor women and children

Trump, and facts? Lololol. You so gullible and dumb.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/16/fact-checking-donald-trumps-press-conference/

Oh look a leaf talking about others being childish and backwards without using punctuation, capitalization and using shortened words.

Because the left is controlled by and funded by elites that push what is best for them. Lefties have heard the lie so much that they believe it. They are a bunch of small minded fuck asses that project their shortcomings onto everyone else and don't even realize it.

blow me

>Politifact

You better be a troll.

That would imply you have any cock and balls.

I don't know about that. The left used to hate terrorism and radical Islam. They used to do things like help women resist the taliban. Now they sympathize with terrorists and try to display how much they have in common...

M8 the left will do what ever is useful to them at the time. especially when convincing the masses.

When the French Revolution started they didn't guillotine political enemies first.

When the Russian Revolution started they didn't dynamite churches, steal from the populous, eliminate political enemies and other such action, instead they sought to end the war and depose the tyrannical tzar.

UK is officially a colony of Pakistan.

lol the ironing.

what's wrong with polifact? (serious question not shilling for nothing)

the righteous right has more in common with the taliban than the left

when the wingnut's old narrative falls apart they just make up a new one

The basic dynamic is this

If you are one of us, you're a learned scholar who does independent research to reach the same logical conclusion as your peer group. If you're not one of us, all you do is repeat the same bullshit everyone else on your side says.

This happens across all politics

Besides a clear bias for democrats and against republicans if I recall correctly it's connected to a superpac that really hates Trump and the GOP.

he says this about 20 times in the book
rely instead on social
support to maintain their beliefs.
home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~altemey/

libs don't do this

Once upon a time, liberals were the brainiacs. Now the church of their creation is pumping out ignorant masses. Tyranny must be fought no matter what mask it hides under.

At least use proper grammar you fucking leaf.

Also:
>libs don't do this
>HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE REEEEEE

hahaha wingnuts

make me

Is this about Muslims?

They are nothing but useful idiots my friend. When the time comes they will be squashed like cockroaches.

Virtue signaling dopamine high feels good.

it's about rightwingers

>Every argument they have is under the pretense of fighting for a noble cause but why?

the religion doesn't matter

Cognitive dissonance. Look it up. I know because I used to be one of those lefties.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0

i love that they always portray refugees as a woman with a child.

now you're a full blown nutjob?

>we must help the women and children
>all the refugees are fighting-age men
Send them all back to the desert, then nuke it till it glows

There are millions, if not billions, of subhumans and savages on the planet that cannot thrive and survive on their own. Should we just suicide Western culture and bring them all in? We can just constantly send cruise ships and naval ships to the worst parts of the world and just bring them all here. I'm kind of OK with this, let's just race to the bottom and get it over with. I want to see the look on liberals faces when they see the logical conclusion of their policies.

lol pro lifers

I never said I was pro-life

I know. you just sound like one

If I could legally pull a firearm on mudshits what the fuck would I be doing at work right now?

These people are delusional.

kill 'em all pro lifers

Little does the viewer know, that baby is a bundled up bomb.

Yo namefag why'd you reply to yourself?

I thought of something funny a few seconds later

Google image politifact bias

why do ppl care so much?

>reality of the "immigration ban"

you've never had a thought to add after you said something?

>A man who won't fight for his home deserves to be homeless.
Also a man who won't fight for his homeland won't fight for ours no matter how much we help him.

ppl in 3rd world countries should stay home and fight the us military?

doctors lawyers artist scientist

wouldn't that make them terrorists?

6 million ukrainian men fled to other countries when the war started.

not because the were cowards but because they didn't wanna be cannon fodder for us neocons. and they had something to live for

I always see the left as useful idiot who dont who they're useful for, and we know who they unwittingly serve and what evil that is.
But they are beyond saving. If our adversaries win, lefties will be lined up and shot, if we win, they will be lined up and shot or redpilled.
If the left wants to change, that change has to come from themselves, not from someone or something else

Because they're not allowed to leave the house alone

ukrain's nazis stayed and died but lost their country anyway

on the bright side the average iq of the planet went up

but no smoking

apnews.com/5508111d59554a33be8001bdac4ef830?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP