Third World General

Where my /3rdworld/ bros at?

Let's get comfy talking about crime, corruption and poverty. Let's share our pain.

First worlders OUT except if you live in shit HDI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=r55av7WDfAc&t=1003s
youtube.com/results?search_query=el nido
youtube.com/watch?v=akK451uM4UY
youtu.be/nwVRqDKwQnI?t=1m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Where my /3rdworld/ bros at?
everywhere niggers reside.

>no explosion for last 4 months

feels comfy

4 weeks*

Sweet bungalo

No recent coups there?

ASEAN thread?

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

I think Duterte will make you vulnerable much and china will anally rape you without lube ofc

the only use blacks would be in such an alliance is mobile meat shields.

>tfw even Detroit looks more organized from the aerial view

expecting in may/june. it's been months since our last coup. i missed sonic boom sounds

>Let's get comfy talking about crime, corruption and poverty.

So USA is allowed also?

Not only that my friend

He's getting comfy with the chinks. He wants the chinks to build tons railways and bridges in exchange for that island.

Sup my nigga. Chile is still 3rd fucking world. Corruption is the enemy.

>mfw my third world country is getting Trumped

How comfy it was on coup days?

>chile
>nigga
Kek

Trinidad and Tobago reporting in. This place could be a paradise but shitty 3rd world government corruption squandered all our oil money and now we're on the fast track to Greece-/enezuela-tier.

Hola.

honorary third worlder here cause this is the market I go to.

We got Trumped too. Eric visited. Trump Tower Manila's already done

why cant we built a trump toer too.

do u have a big pinis :^)

There will be one at the border

Poo reporting, how are you holding up fellow poorfags

Now now you can post here after 5 years not before that

i was literally looking like this + laptop. the "holy shit" feeling when president said "go out and lets defend our country from foreign powered military" was pretty ebin. i was even considering doing some sorta trap with arduino or some shit at my home. good days. also LARPing at Sup Forums was pretty nice on that day too.

10/10 want part 2.

This. Our country is a natural paradise but past shit governments ruined it

hahahahahahaha but Bush built a fence.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit, that's beautiful

We're black so the sjws can not just outright attack us without underminig their narrative. Allied with the right hoteps, thoroughly vetted, think of the implications, think of the possibilities to outjew the jew.

I sat comfy during those days too watching webms of gored turks who decided to go outside.

You did the right thing

>he wants ISIS raiding Turkey

consider it done

>tfw no neetbux in philippines.

This is just one of em. There's tons of shit like this dotted around the country. Island hopping is a thing for tourists here

I'm fucking happy to have internet much less be commenting on this board.

Wtf happened to Camden.

Пpивeт!

Is this the reverse dick waving thread where everyone talks about how impoverished and corrupt their countries are?

Yes. I have a French Creole/Chinese girlfriend and she exalts my giant black cock. I'm mixed with African and Indian (I have a minuscule amount of white due to an old scotsman having one of my ancestors as a concubine)

Just an expression. But there are many nigs arriving here from Colombia, Ecuador, etc. I don't mind as long as they're hard working people and do it legally.

our empire must flourish now with president Trump.

How does that shitting Street look user

>tfw you'll never live in a country consisting of the Phillipine's coast and Germany's quality of life

why even live :(

I live in Miami. Do I count?

dont lie to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=r55av7WDfAc&t=1003s

Fucking gorgeous, man

Camden has always been shitty

Are there many stray little chihuahua dogs running the streets where you live?

There's ton of it on youtube

youtube.com/results?search_query=el nido

And If you look closely all the green stuff is weed near the house

Used to live in a ghetto in Haverhill MA.
Sanding wide pine floors with no electricity.

Fuck yeah!

First world babies can't into any of the following
>terrible drivers everywhere
>random power outtages
>non drinkable water
>bribing cops like it's the most normal thing in the world
>rubbish eeeeeeverywhere
>cant walk 100m without being hassled for money

Eternally btfo. How can you first worlders ever recover?

No. luckly is a middle class hood with no dogs.

they recently made propaganda video with "expect us" theme, and footage was around blue mosque kek. im already ready.

the thing is even they got bored to do typical shooting/suicide bombing attacks because people dont give a shit after 48 hrs lel.

Hello there my friend

Spanish commonwealth could be a thing, if only its colonies had the same trust to their monarch as the britsh colonies had.

Also I've asked spain-anons before and they said their monarch is shit nowadays

Ayyyye I was born in Lawrence. Most of my family still lives there or Methuen . They all complain about the heroin problem up there

I was allways curious about where my country classifies.Are we 1st 2nd or 3rd world?

Brownfield next door. After taking this pic a neighbor came out and accused me of being a pederast. Lovely fucking neighborhood.

Hello there.

post random shit that makes no sense from your country

youtube.com/watch?v=akK451uM4UY

So does your government pay higher wages than ISIS?

There might be some mercenaries from the south who'd want the rush of battle there.

becayse they were lefties. Right wing Spanish loves their monarchy. Is Spanish spoken in your country, its called Chabacano right?

Why are Ukraine tv shows so cancerous they show them dubbed over in india these days, the women are hot though

>he fell for the vagina jew

user, dicks are wasted on vaginas

2nd world.

>terrible drivers everywhere

I think I'm skilled enough already to drive like a madman after having to wave through hellish traffic conditions here

I think we count as third world.

reporting in

They used to drop drugs out from the third story windows. There were shootings, stabbings, it was wonderful. I seriously hit the deck one night in fear that a stray bullet might come blasting through a window. Was right before I took pic related. Goodtimes.

user small town America is the pinnacle of human existence, your ghettos are similar to our countries

Yeah, but mostly spoken in the south in a city called Zamboanga and around it

Greeks still asshurt about your country name?

Spent that day on fucking ifunny making roach memes

>America
>3rd World

>don't laugh at the poor people

You know the answer

Negritude

With the income disparity in our countries you can be sure most of the 3rd worlders posting here are richer than an average white poster

>Zamboanga
its a basque name. And how about you? Are there Spansh filipinos? or mestizos?

Nice. I used to live in the Allapattah neighborhood of Miami. I've had to hit the deck a few times as well. My neighbor had 2 pitbulls that escaped one time and devoured like 3 small dogs and put the lady that works at the church in the hospital and the cops came and shot the dog and tased the fuck out of my neighbor after he started trying to assault one of the officers for killing his dogs.

When I lived in this apartment complex, everyone on my floor smoked crack and would do shit like what you were saying, throwing drugs out the window to serve whatever crackheads would come by. One of the guys in my apartment complex was arrested because he was pimping a 14 year old boy from his apartment.

I fucking love living in the suburbs. I do miss the Cuban Mami's that were selling pussy for the low though.

>scotsman
ETERNAL
ANGLO
SCUM

Hadn't thought of that.

Used to be a lot in the previous generations. It was mixed out after the spanish left and the americans came in but spanish heritage still exists in our genes.

Though some people still know spanish and it's taught in some schools. Almost every stuff here is named in spanish, even our surnames.

Of course, I see it everyday downtown. There are bands of narcos, but they can be tracked down and destroyed. What I'm saying is that the main reasons to be careful about immigration in Chile are:

- How are these people going to work.
- Are they going to commit crimes.

The answer to these questions is a complete reform on out immigration laws, specifically making them more rigorous in relation to the background and goals of the individual who wants to live here.

The chinks will and it is going to hurt

dude, i live in 3rd world conditions as a 1st worlder on welfare.

Reporting in. Sitting in a rocking chair in my balcony enjoying a cig. Tbh I don't think life could be this comfy in a first world country.

While they call them "pigs" in the English speaking world, and "chickens" in France and Belgium, in Tunisia we call cops "snakes".

The snakes: youtu.be/nwVRqDKwQnI?t=1m38s

It's just trash, always been. I don't watch it.

That's literally the least of our problems
Corruption is still high, two biggest macedonian political parties are basically at war and can not get the majority in the parliament so they need to form a coalition with the shiptar parties, which have some crazy demands.
And let's not forget that for the past 10 years the ruling party established a dictatorship, robbed the country to it's bone, multiplied the national debt and forced 50% of the population to migrate etc etc etc etc
And last but not least the fucking migrants attacking our southern border. People do not realize that the only thing standing between Europe getting enriched with 50-100k more "children and women" are a couple hundred men on our southern border.

Mi amigo

How's the drogas Marcelo?

That's pretty nice mang

Say hi to Vasyl Lomachencko for me

nice, yeah and I was in the street view in Manila, in your ads it seems you love soap operas too. But if you have beautiful beached why dont you improve it to be a world class tourist destination? you will recieve millions of Chinese and Japanese tourist every year.

Sans the pimping boys I pretty much saw all that sort of shit.
>Woke up one night to take a piss.
>Look down at street through kitchen windows
>Street is lined with unmarked vehicles and filled with cops dressed like soldiers decked out in full tactical gear. WTF.
>They line up, get some orders, file into the building next to mine through rear and front entrances, a truck with a hatch on the top pulls up facing the building, hatch opens, out pops a soldier pointing an assault rifle at the front of the house
>Full on raid takes place
>It took me 1.5hrs to get to the fucking bathroom, couldn't look away.
That shit wears on you though. Very rarely getting a decent night's sleep kind of sucked.

Good. Waiting for the right time to get mugged

I spend at one time 2 month in African country, i see 5 country in that time as volenteer for christian mission. You are not people, african live like animal and act worse than animal. you american nuke us 2 times, you should nuke africa 2000 times!

for all we say indian poo in loo disgusting, at least they are just stupid and througtless uncaring. African "people" are cruel and evil beings who should all be castrated.

Even chinese who eat cat and dog, and korean who eat dog are all not this cruel and evil to fellow other human beings.

Never heard about this before. So this has been going on for years? Have any party with common sense had any success?