Be me, a British Pakistani

>be me, a British Pakistani
>Live in an entirely Pakistani neighbourhood. Everything is wonderful.
>On my way to Mosque this morning
>See groups of knuckle dragging, pallid hairy Anglos walking through the streets drinking cider.
>its 10am.

When are we going to get rid of these disgusting degenerate Kaffirs from our towns and streets?

Literally, all the problems in our community are caused by these pale fucking pieces of shit rolling into our borough and fucking it up, causing fights, being insensitive and rude. I want to be able to go to Friday prayers without being forced to inhale their stench and listen to their awful Jafaican accents.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
reuters.com/article/us-russia-dagestan-idUSKBN0NB0VI20150420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAKIS FUCK OFF REEEEEE

>British Pakistani

I think it was you that drove them to drink, Imran.

Your people are barely able to be called 'English' anymore, they're disgusting. They're literally Pseudo Niggers in the making.

Fat disgusting single mothers are the new Anglo culture now.

If anyone should be drinking it should be us.

Why are your people so degenerated? They all listen to shitty rap/grime music, they all dress like black Americans and they're only concerned with getting drunk/fucking.

Shame on England.

>British Pakistani
>British
>Pakistani
Lol no haha

shariah for the UK when

Is nitrous oxide halal? I see skids puffing on balloons in their rented cars all the time.

Allah save the queen, eh m8?

Easy fix. Return to Pakistan where you'll fit in
Then you'll only have criminal Pakis to deal with
What are you whining about when you know the answer to your claimed problems

your people aren't even british

>Return to Pakistan

why should he? UK is his homeland, he wants proper conditions in his home country, not somewhere else

there are no British Pakistani, only pakistanians living in britain

they can't nor want to integrate themselves

Mashallah brother, I know your struggle. Just recently I saw a potato german walking through my neighborhood and I yelled at him to get lost in English and Arabic, but he didn't seem to understand and just smiled and waved. We live here 40 years and he still hasn't learned our language? The nerve of some people... Inshallah I would have fucked up the kuffar right then and there, if I wasn't afraid of his dog.

silence you potato alcoholic beverage drinking machine

Bait thread

> DO NOT REPLY SERIOUSLY ITT

>Live in an entirely Pakistani neighbourhood.
QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH!

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>the rat was born in a stable, so it's a horse now
not how it works famalam

If you have such a problem with Anglos invading your smelly Paki safe space, then maybe you should go to back Pakistan.

Good enough to conquer your fucking arse and a quarter of the globe without breaking a sweat.
Seriously I hope you all get massacred for Rotherham alone.
My polish plumber is more british that you are cunt

he is less rat than you, filthy kraut and deserves to inherit your land more than you

Fuck off. They all need to go, and take leftist twats like you with them.

Fuck off dagestani scum, I'm going to come over there and rape every burka bitch I see

Fuck off sven, no one likes your stupid fucking country or your retarded politics. You want to save the world, let them live in your house and fuck your wife, don't expect everyone else to do the same or you're going to get shot.

expect your head being cut off the second your whitey ass appears here

It's pasta from the Shulz thread, just letting you know how fucking ruined europe is, we are the last bastion of real men in the west

How intolerant, I'll have to make sure I bring my dead mans switch and 40kg of semtex

99% sure your a larping english kid in a all white London suburb

Drinking cider is less harmful than shagging your sister m8.

Too bad I do both

>British Pakistani

Die

when are you going to leave a country youve invaded illegally. that country you leave in is not your country. go back to pakistan.

Also you're fucking white kek, I hope you keep up the militant islam shit, lets see how kindly Putin takes to you LARPing faggots running around claiming you are freedom fighters.
I'll give you a hint it starts with G and ends in ulag

>British Pakistani
nah

>drinking cider at 10am

story seems to check out

fuck off Igor, you'll never get your filthy hands on Europe

until the muslim mob lynches you.

>British Pakistani
Ah yes, my most favorite of the peoples native to the British Isles

Pakis are beta as fuck m8. They need to rape kids to get laid

How will they catch me, I'll just wear a little slime dress and fluffy hat and I'll fit right in

OY CAPN WANNA HAVE LIL POKESY AT ME MEAT MUFFIN?

>being pale is worse than having shit coloured skin

Top kek

ROIT BLUDGER, INNIT?

INNIT!

>be me, a British Pakistani
No. Just a Pakistani

WHACHOO MEAN THS LOOKS LIKE ME FANNY???

I know your grief. I no longer take pride knowing this godless society

That's pretty shitty coming from a ruski

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>Cardiff imam: "Women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: "He said that raping me is his prayer to god."
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

lol wat

>These are the birds that shitskins can pull

>tfw can't live British degenerate lifestyle because sharia background is too conservative.

British Pakistani, pic related.

He's a dagestani jihadi wannabe.
They are the ones that live in abject poverty and try to rebel against the orthodox Russian state, until they get completely BTFO when Putin feels like smashing some slime scum and get culled, become poorer and then the cycle starts again

God I wish I were in Russia so I could smash their teeth

>a British Pakistani

No such thing, fucknuts. You're British or a Paki and you are without doubt a dirty smelly Paki scumbag.

no, I am orthodox christian

its just better for you western schismatics and protestant scums to be weakened in civil war with muslims to be tabula rasa for the true christianity

there is no difference for me between you and a somalian goatfucker

lul he's just a troll really)

Kek, how does it feel being poorer and using the inventions of a 'somalian goatfucker' every day?
How does it feel knowing that trump isn't going to do shit for you unless the US has the better end of a deal? How does it feel having 1.5 billion chinks that want your land as your only ally?

He's also an enormous faggot

And people say Russia is trying to destabilise the west, where ever would they get that conclusion ?
Why don't you concentrate on fixing your own country RUssia with nigger levels of AIDS,Krokodil epidemic and alsomost normalised levels of foetal alcohol syndrome not to mention the $2billion dollars your president stole of the people.
RUSSIA IS A FUCKING JOKE MATE

>British Pakistani

Lol

Putin literally has jihadists in his military serving him, look at Kadyrov's men.

He banned Charlie Hebdo, has allied himself with Muslim countries and doesn't allow people to speak out against Islam in Russia.

If anything Muslims in Europe are more likely to side with based, conservative Russians than nu-male degenerate Western faggots like you.

whatever you say

go to your lesbian pastor in your church without crosses, protestant homo

>western schismatics and protestant scums to be weakened in civil war with muslims
hahaha trying so hard to fix our world when yours is infinately more niggertier which is of itself nigger behaviour but then you are a sucker for some sandnigger religion what ?? you thought Jesus was white ??? RUSSIAN IQ !!

>go to your lesbian pastor in your church without crosses, protestant homo
what is a Pussy Riot ?

fuckin kek

>what is a Pussy Riot ?
Something in prison

we have these in America too... always out drinking and fighting, trying to fuck each other.

young girls dress like prostitutes and believe it's feminist liberation... people gorge themselves on the most disgusting food...

a kind of whores that rule western churches and sit behind bars in Russia

It's literally happened in 1999 retard.
The IID got completely wrecked, the IIB got completely wrecked and the heads of the islamic militants in dagestan get killed by Russia all the time. reuters.com/article/us-russia-dagestan-idUSKBN0NB0VI20150420
Having muslims fighting in your orthodox country's army is hilarious, not a sign of muslims doing well you mug.

Russian mummies don't lay off the vodka, when he was in utero it appears she drink extra, can't you smell the picture the low nasal brow below a furrowing large forehead struggling to understand the irony of his posts.
See where he doesn't even know the lesbian anti church group Pussy Riot is Russian, but yeah that is all the fault of EU

Same
British Bangladeshi here living in Birmingham. I am fed up with these degenerate anglos drinking in the streets as if they own the town or something. No respect for the neighborhood and its policies.

oh wow really ?

My brother lives in england in his muslim neighborhood and he says its almost perfect

People are pretty tolerant and he can go to the masjid and pray everday

He encouraged me to come join him and im going to the UK next week

I hope these stupid anglos will leave us alone

But i dont think i can take any of their bullshit and i might knock out 4 or 5 britcucks when i reach UK

They are a shame in England, you're right. However you fucking paks are England's cancer. Our 'chavs' can be reeducated. You counts need mass deportation or genocide. You cunts been here FOR FUCKING GENERATIONS and you're all still self-segregating selfish divisive pedo worshiping animals. I sincerely mean this, I hope to god I get to see you booted out or concentration camped and we can take back our cities and towns that have been destroyed by you disgusting invaders.

How come pakis are by far the worst immigrants? Indian immigrant prove his fucked up and disgusting pakis truly are.

Blame Jewish tricks

may allah help you brother

Dont worry thought they will soon stop all this bullshit and give up their island to us

Ooooh shit looks like dutchy here's been banging your wife on the side! What a whore!

Excuse me sir i think you are wrong

This girl in the picture is in fact your mother 20 years ago when i raped her

We do own those streets you fuckjng pedo worshipping scum. Idgaf if you're first or fourth generation, you are not British, never will be British and we will get you one day, maybe a year from now or maybe forty but keep talking bitch it's not gonna be a pretty ending for you and your disgusting offspring

you British have been trained to sexualize children. it's disgusting. Perverts like Prince Andrew and Jimmy Savile have helped normalise pedophilia.

> sucker for a sandnigger religion, innit?

Like how the kikes raped you a hundred times?
My mum's white but I do believe you raped a kid.

you dont own SHIT in your city, your mayor is muslim

this is Gods punishment for your sins, he gave you to be pillaged by barbarians

> masterrace argument skills on display

its okay achmed when i come next week i will teach your """""people""""" a new kind of defeat

>Muslim scum are literally marrying child brides and fucking kids in sexual emergencies
>Says the ''''British'''' sexualise children
Maybe the brits like OP

dont get so riled up over bait lad

White nigger.

You know nothing. Pedo hysteia here is literally witchhunt-tier. It's one of the last places on earth that a pedo would want to be exposed. Not necessarily from a legal point of view, but from a social perspective their lives are more or less over. Lepers. That's why many of them hang themselves when they're found out

those are poor people from poor places. Prince Andrew and Mr. Savile on the other hand...

Come find me, you'll be picking up teeth with broken fingers

Stay where you are pedo woshipping saracen and try fly to the moon on your winged horse.

your president was a nigger, half of your country is nigger

and the rest is still no value protestant heretics

it's all subliminal shit. look up the documentary on Nabokov and Shirley Temple and you'll see what i mean.

i've been to the UK and can confirm it's everywhere. basically any time you see an image of children they do something subtle to try to sexualize it.

disgusting, again.

kek nice argument, we have two sick fucks that touched kids. You have an entire country that does it.

Where you live motherfucker ? im going to brimingham to live with my brother next week

you think im joking you bastard disgusting ugly teeth tea drinking cock sucking faggot

my brother literally owns 2 hoods by himself an we dominate all the fucking whites in my area

just try to come and ill fuck you up piggy