CNN is stronger than ever

Drumpf BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09
strawpoll.me/12356696
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/15/americas/cnn-en-espanol-venezuela-off-air/index.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/16/fact-checking-donald-trumps-press-conference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You lived through 2016 and you still care about polls?

I certainly hope Trump is not succeeding in discrediting all media. Journalism is important. With that said, I have a hard time believing these polls, since it seems they're targeting people who already use CNN as a frequent source of information.

>CNN Survey

Link up with the hoteps, this is how we take down the jew. Look me up.

Check out Hotep Mawly (@mawlygeez): twitter.com/mawlygeez?s=09

All WE WUZZING aside, a black-white alliance is really what it's gonna take to beat the (((final boss))).

((sources and polls))

Sit down

>during a survey about your own news site on your news site
>expecting negative results from those who actually bother to check your shit site

Nice autofellatio (((CNN))).

>captcha: LYDICK

Right notice its not about their profits or views, just brand strength.

Most media polling conducted outside of any October of any election year is bullshit clickbait designed to draw eyeballs to the website and its advertisers. An old Ohio political Hand who worked for John Rhodes and was old enough to have worked the Tom Dewey election taught me that.

Most polling is bullshit, even that which is favorable to Trump.

Most polls show OP is a fag.

Which is just more fake news
They're dumb as bricks
We have them pegged
They're losing money fast

We have something better

>German state media says the people still trust the german state media

fpbp

Does it say if it was the same people that polled Hillery as a lock for prez?

>Cnn Polls

oh boy they forget we watched them feeding the people they were polling the answers to the polling questions right?

Sure

>and in other news a North Korean survey says that North Korea is indeed the best Korea

My girlfriend is a (((PR))) major and she talks about this dumb shit all the time. It's a fucking meme.

>Fake news says fake news isn't working

If if you had $1,000,000,000 and a skyscraper of nerd virgins, you fucking idiots couldn't win. Patriotism + shitposting for free > paid apathy + skinny jeans.

Just go erk off in /gif. You have no power here.

>cnn survey

>cnn

interdasting bit of fake news

They had to come out and say this?

Fake news is affecting them.

HEY GUIS OP HERE QUICK POLL AMI A FAGGIT

strawpoll.me/12356696

strawpoll.me/12356696

strawpoll.me/12356696

>cnn pays china bots for views
so stronk kek

>CNN survey

>trump on the offensive
>CNN in damage control

Sure looks like if anyone is BTFO it's CNN.

Well I'm convinced.

MEDIA DECLARES: MEDIA IS DOING GREAT
Sources inside the media confirm to this journalist that Big Media is the place to be and that you should invest in our untarnished reputation. Big bucks await those who subscribe, like and follow the media, according to a poll sponsored by this paper.

I, for one, can't help but feel it's a wonderful future for the media, that is not at all slipping backwards and shutting down outlets right and left in a perpetual losing battle against clickbait.

Please share this article with your friends. Please. I'm begging you, I have a family. They need to eat. Share the fucking article. Upvote it on reddit. I already shared it there twenty times and it wouldn't take off. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

>gay man reports he's not a faggot

Awww, OP's favorite poopyhole's getting the lefty tasty's own tactics and they no like.

Go suck Jon Stewart's cock and keep sticking to late night comedians as your source of information.

CNN says right that means its true good one.

>MSM media doing polls about MSM media

woooooooooooooooow

>CNN Survey says

CNN says CNN doing great, enemies doing poorly. News at 11.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/15/americas/cnn-en-espanol-venezuela-off-air/index.html

>CNN survey
Like the ones that showed hillary had a 98% chance of winning? The sound you hear CNN making is what we call the death rattle

Good, but it should read
>Unnamed Sources inside the media confirm

>A reporter from Mao's China has informed that 99% of the remaining Chinese love the country

Op BTFO

/Thread

>CNN survey says CNN is stronger than even
LMAO

Look I don't know about the rest of you but I trust CNN fully, their polls never lie. Where else can I get by-the-minute updates on world events from world-class reporters? They have no reason to lie, they're an independent organization who's job it is to inform the public. If they weren't doing that, why would they still be in business?

>Fake news survey says fake news isn't fake
Can't make this shit up

The liberal mass media organisations like CNN use the phrase 'fake news' like some kind of trade union where they are monopolising news.

I use the phrase 'Fairy Tales' to break from their monopoly of news.

Media: "That's fake news you are spreading!"

> Allow me to retort with:

Me: "Nice fairy tales you are spreading, mass media. But still liberal big government nanny state anti-business anti-white-male anti-Trump FAIRY TALES!"

> Cool fairy tales, bro.

>113039219
A brand new concern troll, they must be literally shaking.

Democrats love to gobble mainstream media dick

Almost good enough bud, but you forgot to add the e after the s and remove the apostrophe in whose.

At anygiven moment there are more people watching progaymers play LoL then people watching CNN. Makes you dink.

>CNN survey says CNN's own 'fake news' label isn't sticking

Shit, I'll have to correct the record for the next post.

What sort of dick do you gobble?

I'm an oldfag. I watched the evolution of broadcast journalism go from a respected profession to opinionated hit piece editorals.

What happened is national syndication. This destroyed integrity in journalism when local news stations were eaten up by large corporations.

I swear, no news source is trustworthy. Not CNN, not NPR, not Fox, not anything printed, with maybe the exemption of the Sacramento Bee, and believe it or not the Christian Monitor. I am what you call a newspaper nerd. I read hundreds of different news sources every day, for decades. Again, no media is safe. It is total propoganda and it is all owned by the NWO. They use media, especially magazines like Time and Cosmopolitan, or Marie Claire to shape almost 100% how you view the world.

My dream, is to live long enough to see this corrupt institution burn to the ground and all its players go scurrying like rats fleeing a fire. I have waited decades.

You know, journalist use to be people you held in regard equal to a renowned surgeon or professor. They are all nothing more than teleprompt readers with vapid t.v. faces. Journalism is dead.

So I say. Long live the new flesh.

>(((CNN))) said it, so it's true
LOL

False.

Every time they get accused of being fake news, they are BTFO.

Why?

Because fake news was THEIR line of attack

And we completely took it from them and used it on them to great effectiveness.

Ironic use of Soviet imagery since the Trump administration is literally filled with Russian traitors two of which already had to resign (Manafort and Flynn)

Tirggered demoshit detected

LOL THEY'RE IN THE DENIAL PHASE

If it weren't working they wouldn't need to do a survey

Is that Dylan Roof practicing?

Yet the liberals like to paint themselves as the critical ones. Skeptics my ass.

Nigga check out muh mixtape

What happened 2001 and 2005

>they're still buttblaster about Fake News
get over it CNN. Your meme was co-opted. It happens to all of us (well, not us, exactly.) At this point Fake News is a stale meme. It's all about Bullsh!t man.

Maybe they should go out for drinks with the guy who made pepe. They both know how it feels to have their works be turned against them, and used to rape their ideological views.

>CNN reporting on itself being fake news. Can confirm it is not fake news.

plomf is finished.

>cnn is a lie
>Aprox 14.700.000 results (0,27 segundos)

9/11 and the left's coverage of Bush, particularly during and after the 2004 election.

best timeline!

it's " very fake news " now anyway.
fuck CNN get with the times

Its from a PSA about the warning signs of school shooters. Instant meme fodder
>Be American, get taxpayer money allocated to making media about not getting shot

Journalism is an easy game to win when the president can't go a single day without spouting easily debunked falsehoods.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/16/fact-checking-donald-trumps-press-conference/

I wonder who the fuck pays to watch Fake News Network.

Aren't they useing chinese viewer bots for at least half of their rating/viewers?

>ss-sticks and ss-stones
>PLEASE STOP CALLING US FAKE NEWS

>t.nignog

The white man is patient, virtuous, the bigger man. Hes everything portrayed in fairytales and historybooks. But push them too far and you will find yourself hunted by an oiled machine of genocide. White man has never been conquered and will never be conquered. Outnumbered on the face of this earth we stand tall, ready to fight back when the chimping out begins. We dont fight, we obliterate. We dont need help.

From ORBIT

>shilling on Sup Forums

You don't think you know how this works

Says the survey done by fake news about if it's fake news

>CNN conducted a poll on CNN saying CNN is stronk

They are correct, though.

We shouldn't say "CNN is Fake News" because that contains the word "News" still.

"CNN is Fake Fake" is the new meme, if KEK approves.

funny considering how triggered cuomo got over being called "fake news" and said its the same as using a racial epithet. seems like its sticking to me.

Don't worry, if he stays here long enough he'll be shitposting right next to us

>CNN survey says
>CNN

My fucking sides!

>HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH

Is this new pasta? or maybe I should call it "NEWS pasta?"

>discrediting all media
Zombie retard spotted.
Did you not watch the recent press conference? He said he doesn't want to discredit journalist, he just wishes they'd be more honest and weren't constantly making shit up and taking shit out of context.

I love you Best Korea.

Sup Forums survey says fake news label is sticking

bretty gudd for a swede :DDD

>Democrats love to gobble mainstream media dick

mfw democrats move from msnbc and cnn to fuckfacebook for their news source

Propaganda

>autistic screeching

Source: CNN

These guys truly know nothing about memetic warfare