Another gem

Another gem.

Is this an argument for making IQ tests easier for blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
oddshot.tv/s/GEPMcz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_income_in_the_United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=8EK6Y1X_xa4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=hRfERVPq2VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can make it as easy as they want, whites will still do better.

How easy is easy?
Getting a teacher to take the test for them type easy?

Neil Tyson is an idiot

/thread

that guy doesnt actually have a scientific background does he?

Odd how a physicist knows about medical and psychological practice.

Very good jaquan

niggers pick 6 they look left to right scanning for things not up and down.

Yes, which is funny considering IQ tests are designed to exclude multiple answers (solution) provided by individuals in favour of the unique solution that can be provided by a collective.

In other words, IQ tests aren't a measurement of intelligence between individuals but the measurement of an individual within a collective.

What I mean by that is that you could simply bias the results by testing people of the same collective, an all nigger test pool will be homogeneous, which allows you to say "nothing's wrong here". The reason these people complain about these tests is because "the collective" isn't limited by race, so ironically, their only solution is segregation.

What is with these twitter faggots always giving fake internet points to complete pseudo-intellectual drivel? Why can't he add an "it's" to the beginning of the sentence, either? Is it too difficult or does it not resonate with the lazy nu-male/underwater basket weaving degree-holding liberals? Neil deGrasse Tyson is by no means dumb but what the fuck is the point of this tweet?

I ask the tough questions.

No, shit.

>filename: racist IQ question
>post: They can make it as easy as they want

>Why can't he add an "it's" to the beginning of the sentence, either?
Character limit.

WRONG! The alternative correct answer is 5 and any test that tries to tell you otherwise is a FAKE IQ TEST

He actually flunked his dissertation and was counseled by his mentors to find a different career. When he cried racism they let him graduate anyway. I recognize this is a brietbart article but there are some pretty telling quotes in there from Tyson himself.

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

>test animals based on what humans do best
>some still score higher than average African IQs

hmm, really made me become racist

hmmmmmmm

DELET

What is adaptation and evolution?
The smartest Martian means nothing if he can't adapt in Earth environment.

What? How do they get 6?

It just needs some minor adjustments

Dude that is stupid as fuck.
Animals are all power tuned into doing one fucking thing.

Then maybe he should stop trying to cram his retarded neural misfirings about sciences he knows jack shit about into a fucking tweet.

What would a Black IQ test look like? How many Tupac albums you can name? How quickly you can unchain a bike?

He's got a point.

>having a point != relevant

Well, Intelligence *IS* what we do best... so...

>be physics student with IQ of 138
>move to darkest part of africa
>introduce myself as wizard
>amaze them with my vast knowledge
>threaten to cast a curse upon those who defy me
>solve their puny little negroid problems, and make their lives rich and prosperous
>rule them as they hail me as their god

You'd be more productive to cultivate ants.

>Dog is very good at shitting on my good carpet every fucking week
>"Smart dog in that regard"

Fuck off Tyson. Clean my carpet

underrated

So do I test black peoples intelligence for their capacity to rape and steal?

oddshot.tv/s/GEPMcz

well fuck man, when you find a dude running around naked and rubbing his ass in flowers and shitting out honey, you tell me.

>What else are we gonna compair intellectual value if we dont set a standard that is relivant to humans?

Pretty sure they kill wizards bro.

I think witchcraft is illegal there.

Now if you were to say you were a Shaman.... But another shaman could say you were a witch, which would still mean a mob stoning death.

Black science man truly is a wizard of pondering.

Did you ever really look at the back of your hand man?

1) determine the unitary value of WEED and BOOZE
2) pick the option with most of the more valuable item

you actually make it more difficult muhf ... sir

Should we measure black IQ by how good they steal?

he wants iq for nignogs to be measured by runnings?

I advocate using the "burn your own neighborhood down" matrix.

This is fine if we are very clear than what we are measuring is Animal intelligence. The subjects are not humans necessarily but animals.

sorry theyre never gonna add dancing and slam dunking to IQ tests

Laughed way too hard at this. Top kek, good sir.

What a retard. Intelligence tests measure IQ. IQ is an artificial unit. It fits certain definition. If you want to measure IQ by how good are you at running from police, you'd measure physical fitness rather than intelligence.

>>threaten to cast a curse upon those who defy me
>They throw a tire over you and burn you alive

Guess we're all one SPECIES now instead of just one race?

>tfw IQ test of the future is 100m dash

I didn't become village chief for this shit.

Being intelligent allows you to come up with inventive way to run away from the police though.
Though being intelligent wouldn't put you in a way to run away from a legitimate police. But if literal thought police was installed intelligent people would be more likely to get caught.

So question about IQs. The census data on the bottom of this article(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_income_in_the_United_States)
says blacks make 10% less annually than whites: 33,000 versus 27,000. That's old census data, median wages have gone up a lot since then.

Average black IQ is 85, which is bottom 15% of the population. Whites have an average IQ of 100, so whites with an IQ of 85 are the bottom 15% of whites. Basically white trash.

So why are blacks with IQs of 85 doing so much better financially than whites with an IQ of 85?

>what the fuck is the point of this tweet?
Attempting to stay relevant by making, as you say it, pseudo-intellectual statements.

The average person will read that tweet and go "YEAH, YEAH; We ought to test animals based on our understanding of their limitations" without understanding or comprehending how we came about the knowledge of their limitations to begin with.

His next tweet after that one reads like a fucking horoscope:
"Almost all armed conflict in the history of the world came about because opposing sides believed different things to be true."

I mean, c'mon. Really? More accurately put, ALL CONFLICTS come from opposing sides of anything; irrespective of belief.

That really activated my almonds, user. Try to reply something along those lines to Neil. Perhaps we will get more of his wisdom.

In the darkest part u will be shot for being white

in the whitest part you will be yelled at to get out and then be shot

ONLY AFTER they discard science and all colonial teachings

meant intelligent people are more likely to NOT get caught.
Mostly because of bait tactics.

Squirrels have an IQ of 180 in nut swallowing, second only to black-science-man's mom.

I know, but I assumed it was just a joke.

IQ should be based around dunking a basketball.

My sides

>bird flies
>GENIUS BIRD

>equatorial guinea
>59
Jesus. How are they even able to function? Even for a nigger tier country, how are they able to exist?

Specifically watch the first video. An actual black intellectual speaking on blacks and wage gaps and shit. Mostly centered on women, but he has a "minorities" shot in there, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=8EK6Y1X_xa4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
youtube.com/watch?v=hRfERVPq2VE

because of gibs

Well she wasn't that good at swallowing, was she? Because if she was, we wouldn't have to deal with those abhorrent tweets.

>niggers shooting each other, denying paternity, and throwing balls in a ring are now signs of high intelligence amongst blacks

Kek

Kek, I alway thought it was funny that there was more difference between my IQ and IQ of an average nigger than between said nigger and a monkey. It looks like it still holds true, except the monkey is in between.

how the fuck is it 5 outside nigger standards? what the fuck? you get one with both scannig from left to righ and top to bottom. you fucking shill. lemme guide you through this. top one has TWO squares so the bottom one has TWO circles not three you dumb nigger works the same way scanning left to right jeeesus you fucking belgian waffle

whites dont need niggers. niggers need whites. it is a parasitic relationship at best

You failed the test by giving an answer.

>for 10 points. tell us the proper way to rob a liquor store

>niggers are too dumb to harvest their own food
im really starting to love this board

Affirmative action dummy.