Everytime. EVERYTIME women protest it's about their body, their pussy or their special threatment...

Everytime. EVERYTIME women protest it's about their body, their pussy or their special threatment. Women will never go out to protest against anything outside of their own little tiny ego. They already got the choice to not dress like a slut and date good guys instead of jerks and bad boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are women so uncreative?

I really don't understand the mentality behind the 'muh body' argument.

It's not your body, it's the body of an unborn child,

this is true. what i've also noticed is that all of the women who dislike trump, who go out and protest and wear pink hats and other stupid shit, are more angry that a woman lost out at being president than any real direct dislike for trump.

that's what they're mad about. it's the basic "mommy will coddle me and dad is a big meanie" type mentality. women get preferential treatment from other women. that's what they really were after. all they wanted was to add more money and power to their already overblown privelages.

The fetus is attached to the wall, the woman personally filters its blood supply through umbilical veins, and allows growth through its attachment to the uterus.

It has different genes, but it's essentially a part of the woman's body.

>date good guys instead of jerks and bad boys
>filthy wymyn goes for Chad and not me!!1!

Must be sad being a miserable virgin like you, finding any excuse to attack women because they don't want to sleep with your sorry ass.

Looks like a tranny tho

No.
Greenham common
Veal crates
Other animal rights shit
Tibet

They're all right-on lefty causes but there are a few different ones

I'm married?

French are pigs and your country is essentialy islam 2.0 at this point, you made your little sjw point now fuck off

WOMEN ARE NATION DESTROYERS BY NATURE

THE ONLY TIME THEY CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY IS WHEN A MAN HAS DONE ALREADY 90% OF THE WORK FOR THEM OR JUST AFTER THEY LEARN TO BEHAVE AFTER A GOOD PUNCH, SLAP OR FISTING FROM A MAN

GIVE A WOMAN LIBERTY AND YOU GET THIS:
>MUH VAGINA
>I WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT
>ME ME ME

WOMEN ARE NOT DEFENDERS OF NATIONS
WHEN INVADING HORDES ARRIVE THEY JUST EVALUATE IF THESE BRING AN IMPROVEMENT TO THEIR LIVES AND THEY WILL SPREAD OPEN WIDE THEIR LEGS IF THEY LIKE THE INVADING FORCE OR FLEE LIKE A COWARD IF THEY DONT

WOMEN ARE PARASITES, THEY HAVE NO VALUE OTHER THAN BEING A MEAT WITH HOLES FOR US MEN TO GET 3 MINUTES PLEASURE FROM TOUCHING AND EJACULATING

THEY WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS PEACEFUL AND THEN THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE FIGHTERS WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN IN A GREAT WAR, OR MADE AN ULTIMATE SACRIFICE IN SOME GOD FORGOTTEN LAND

THEY COPY, APPROPRIATE AND INVADE EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING MAN CREATED CULTURAL ICON
>WE WOMEN ARE SO ORIGINAL, THATS WHY WE STOLE GHOSTBUSTERS FRANCHINSE INSTEAD OF MAKING OUR OWN
>WE WOMEN ARE SO ORIGINAL, THATS WHY WE STOLE THE STAR WARS FRANCHINSE INSTEAD OF MAKING OUR OWN

AND THE LITTLE SHIT THEY CREATE LIKE TWILIGHT, HARRY POTTER AND HUNGER GAMES JUST REVOLVES AROUND 3 THINGS:
>I WANT PENIS
>MUH STRONK WOMEN WHO WEIGHTS LESS THAN 50 POUNDS BUT SOMEHOW IS STRONGER THAN A MAN OH WELL
>I REALLY WANT PENIS

The women looking out for each other thing is a meme. If you've ever worked in an office full of them you'd know.

Brotherhood >sisterhood

What do you expect from perpetual children who base everything on emotions? They always have and always will bitch, whine, and moan about muh vagina, yet think there's nothing wrong with how Islam views women. So, just treat them like children.
> I want equal rights
Well, earn them. The only thing western women have is muh vagina or muh career. They are shit cooks, mothers and wives. No respectable man would even care about them.

So I take it she didn't text back?

>It has different genes, but it's essentially a part of the woman's body.

>it's literally not her body but it's essentially part of her body
No, it's not her body. Not "essentially," not "practically," not "virtually," not any weasel word you want to use. The fetus's body is not the mother's body. She doesn't get the choice to kill her own baby using that argument. Abortion must be justified with another argument. "My body my choice" doesn't work.

oh i know how they are to each other generally. but it usually is because of competition. women are catty, jealous, undermining. they hate each other. but in situations where they are not in direct competition or confrontation, i have observed preference for the woman by other women. they are a herd mentality, they cannot make decisions on their own. they need the confidence of the group to make up their minds for them. all of this is known, but i understand what you're saying.

>don't support abortion? must be a virgin!
Notice how this doubly overvalues the woman's vagina by mocking a man for not having stuck his cock in one while also saying women are precious and have a choice of who enters their body

It fits with their hypergamous nature. Female reproductive strategy boils down to pursuing the best possible mate and anything that enables this kind of behaviour is considered a women's right: abortion, no-fault divorce, serial monogamy, welfare, etc.
Men on the other hand go for the quantity so marriage was a compromise that benefited both sides: vast amount of males would end up procreating but the number of their partners would be limited and female choice would be somewhat constrained but the chance that they'd be dumped for a younger girl were much smaller that way. Recently some forces decided to upset the applecart and I'd wager that it'll be detrimental all around.

Just let them kill their babies desĂș. Imagine if those degenerates had 12 children to pass on their libtard thinking

Abortion is a useful thing, the problem is that the wrong demographics are doing them.

They're just looking for an excuse to write "ME" or "MINE" on a sign. Remember: girls are a meme. Ignore them

Protip: If someone immediately jumps to the virgin argument, it's probably a woman.
Every woman I've ever known who browsed Sup Forums used this argument, including my sister.
They literally don't know how to argue.

i was talking about this with a co worker today at work.

you know when you see a really nice lady, sweet, hot, caring. and her bf is a total fuckhead.

shes not a libtard and uses logic. i feel like grabbing her and running away into the sunset.

my co worker shares the same view.

THE ULTIMATE VICTORY OF THE WOMEN-JEW ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN THE SOCIAL AND CULTURAL CASTRATION OF MODERN MAN

BACK THEN MANY YEARS AGO WOMEN HAD TO BE COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE AND THAT WAS FINE, ONLY A HUSBAND SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VIEW HIS WIFE'S BODY

BUT TODAY THEY ALL DRESS LIKE PROSTITUTES
MAMMARY GLANDS HANGING NAKED COVERED BY THIN TRANSPARENT FABRIC
ASSES HALF COVERED, AND THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY OF PULLING DOWN THEIR SHORTS AF IF THEY HAD FUCKING SHAME, THESE WHORES KNEW THAT THEIR ASSES WERE SHOWING WHY THE FUCK NOW THEY TRY TO LOWER THEIR SHORTS TO COVER THEIR ASS? MAKES NO SENSE

AND YOU MAN, ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH OR YOU ARE A PERVERT
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR YOU ARE A CRIMINAL
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING AT HER OR YOU ARE A PIG

SO IMAGINE THIS, YOU GET A HUNGRY LION IN A CAGE, HE IS ALL BONE AND SKIN AND HE IS STARVING, THEN YOU COME TO THE CAGE AND DANGLE A SUCCULENT HUGE PIECE OF LAMB MEAT IN FRONT OF EAT, THE POOR LION SALIVATES AND GOES TO THE MEAT TO TRY TO EAT BUT THEN WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO TOUCH AND EAT THE MEAT, HE GETS ZAPPED, PUNCHED, KICKED, AND SHOT IN THE TESTICLES AND THE MEAT IS THEN REMOVED, AND THE LION SITS IN A CORNER CRYING ASKING HIMSELF

>"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED" ?

THIS IS WHY MANY MEN ARE GOING TO CHINESE CARTOONS OF SEXY GIRLS
BECAUSE THEY DONT FUCKING TALK

>EVERYTIME women protest it's about their body
because it's the only thing they have that anyone cares about, including women themselves

What happened bro

Caps doesn't emphasize what you're trying to say when everything you type is in caps, Billy Mays.

Everyone, this is the result of not getting laid. Also, regardless of what you think of women, it's men that do war. If you're claiming that women are somehow always responsible for us starting wars, then you're claiming that all men are fucking retards, so why do you think that?

Women are not like men.

Women can only have 1 offspring at the time with only 1 partner and only during a limited window of time while men can have as many as they like with as many partners as they please at any time in their adult lifetime. This, from a biological point of view, makes women valuable and men disposable. Which in turn has put an evolutionary pressure on women to become needy and choosy when picking a partner, and on men to become competitive to add value to themselves in order to attract a female.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVER SINCE.

Women still look for the best provider for their own personal gain and benefits, it's in their nature. In the [current year] their best provider is the government. They've been given right to vote (fuck you baby boomers) and so they collectively lobby the government to obtain MORE for themselves, whatever that more may be: more welfare, more child benefits, more single mother benefits, more women programs, more divorces, more abortions, more sex quotas for nice comfy office jobs, etc. They bitch and scream and do their retarded protests because they know that their "husband" (=the gov) will defend them no matter what by bullying their opponents shouting "sexism" and "misogyny".

It will continue to be like this until someone will de facto overthrow the government (which is the modern day equivalent of killing the tribe leader and taking all his women). In that regard, the so called "no-go zones" in Europe are not what you think they are: they're not areas where you literally can't go or else you'll be shot or something, that's just plain false. They are areas where the rule of the law does not apply and the government de facto has no authority, they are parallel societies within the host society. And women who live there stay in the kitchen, quiet and with their tails between their legs, because their "husband" is not there to help them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA

bump