Fuck with the jews and the jews fuck you

small history lesson:

Nazi germany hated jews - got fucked up beyond repair
Soviet union hated jews - was a terrible, shitty and poor, and then got fucked up.

palestinians hated jews - got oblitirated and live in little vilages
same story with the ottoman empire, syria, iran, and iraq.

sweden, britain and france gave shit to israel for "abusing muslims" and now they are drowning in muslim excrament
now look at this:

America(trump) loving jews - it prospers and rules NATO
Germany loving jews - it prospers and rules the EU
Russia loving jews-it kicks ass and rules over Crimea
South-korea loving jews - it prospers and rules over Esports.

what do we learn kids? BE NICE TO JEW OR YOU LEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
alanhart.net/the-lies-about-the-1967-war-are-still-more-powerful-than-the-truth-2/
youtu.be/TMW7x0fLaLA
youtu.be/VXCgQSY8ErE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericaknew.org/us_ints/history.html
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/45.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike

So why did Germany become so rich after the kikes were out?

>Soviet union hated jews
Trotsky, Kamenev, Zinovev, Kaganowicz, Yagoda disapprove

Idiot
Jews declare war on Germany
Look it up
then shut up

Why are jews so vindictive?

>Soviet union hated jews -

they're vindictive and paranoid and just very rude defensive people. kinda like scots except cunts to everyone and not just the english. shape up, jews. you piss me off. the world is hard for everyone, not just you plebs REEEE

you guys are fucking retarded, niggers or what?
Stalin's persecution of jews?
the persecution of zionists?
sending jews to gulags simply for going to a synagouge?

Yes its True. Our ancestors thought it Was a good idea to give your ancestors key positions to gain the trade and deals.

It Was a terrible idea becouse you started to devide the people for your own gains.

All of a sudden you had keycontroll and you Was even succesfull in in marrying your daughters into rich lonley mens life.

Thats basicly how you gained controll. You sold your daughters to old, mighty and lonely men, without families.

sweden was 1# country in the world before they starting shitting on israel.
now they are drowoining in muslims.

have a nice day

>Implying you wouldn't fuck them over regardless
This is the nature of a Jew

ווי ווד יו סיי דאט , פאק יו

>germany loving the jews

there are more protest against Isreal then against all muslim countrys combined.

2070, israel straight up ripped off the map

BYE BYE BYEE

A FUCKING DESERT

eat a bulbul

I'm a big supporter of Israel, believe me. I think Israel is doing a lot of great things.

Wanna try me?

>America(trump) loving jews - it prospers and rules NATO
At the brink of the civil war, with their living standard declining - see pic related.

>Germany loving jews - it prospers and rules the EU
On the brink of collapse, along with their precious EU.

>Russia loving jews-it kicks ass and rules over Crimea
People living in poverty, because of Crimea they are living in even bigger poverty due to sanctions.

>South-korea loving jews - it prospers and rules over Esports.
Yeah, you win this one I guess.

No you retard, they started shitting on Jews (criticized them for muh Palestine) AFTER they imported all the Muslim, to appease them and get all their votes.

By they way, if I were you I would worry about Iran and some of your neighbouring countries before I worry about Sweden, just sayin'

Most certainly, Rabbi. Whatever you say.

I did nothing to the Jews and they still fucked with me. A lot. Makes me hope for a repeat of the holocaust, only this time I want it to actually happen.

why is your fingernail so fucking weird?

are jews the reason you're not a winner?
I'm so sorry leaf-san

Your time is coming, yid.

don't take it personnel

>Nazi Germany hated jews
I hate this meme, nazis and jews are the best of friends

But the Jews fear the Samurai

Not taking it personal colgate flag bro, but just can't stand bullshit that's clearly untrue. being peddled around here, such as:

>pizzagate
>muh jews run the world
>hillary clinton is a gay frog reptilian (she is not gay)

Exactly right.
Expose the kike

small history lesson

every single civilization and culture in all of recorded history hated the jews, nothings changed, go fucking kill yourself kike

I fired one of my employees when they started talking about being Jewish and visiting Israel.

It took two employee improvement plans based on a missed deadline for something unimportant and being like 5 minutes late to get to his desk in the morning.

Doing my small part to keep the shoah burning.

Hi donald, big fan!

>(criticized them for muh Palestine) AFTER they imported all the Muslim
After is just wrong.
And by fucking with Jews you mean Zionist are such radical extremist they will assassinate you if you don't fully concede to all of their violent bullshit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

UK gave you Israel and you still shit on us

Israel has shown strength and resilience in the face of overwhelming opposition. Their military victories are like no other in the world. If you are an enemy of Israel you are an enemy of democracy.

Worst mistake the British empire ever made in their history was Israel.

Funny thing is it actually did. Quite a few of the kulaks were Jews and we all know what happened to them.
Stalin persecuted any religious group in the name of his own ideology. Mainly orthodox Christians.
If you weren't a stalinist in his totalitarian state, you were fucked.

Jewish power!

yes, creating a containment country for jews was a bad idea...
If the good guys had won the second world war Israel would also exist

>let us cripple the economy of your state or we will send our brainwashed Anglo dogs after you

FTFY

Btw the ottoman empire allowed Jews to settle on their territory. They hated them afterward and made similar accusations to the Europeans. I wonder why

>hitler never persecuted the jews but it was good for his country when he did

>Israel has shown strength and resilience in the face of overwhelming opposition
That's the myth.
The reality is that Israel in every conflict (two of which they executed with sneak attack blitzkriegs on enemies not planning on war) except 73 had a significant military advantage.

Is it by Turks or white Germans?

forgot that soviet union ruling party was 99% jews

We love the Jews and our country sucks.

>yes, creating a containment country for jews was a bad idea
That's the fallacy
It isn't a "containment country" it is a nation they can flee to when individuals get caught in their subversive bullshit that they continue to do as to avoid actual justice or reprisal.

Without daddy US they would be fucked instantly. And even if what you're saying is correct, why should we give the upper hand of morality to people who can win fights?

They had a significant military advantage because they were better prepared and better trained. The surrounding countries would have gone at them sooner or later so Israel had to make the first move.

Or did you forget Israeli diplomats being caught plotting against UK politicians already?

And then Stalin had most of them killed.

More than 50 years of toiling and shit in Palestine and you've still not managed to stabilize that region. It's about time you juden threw in the towel.

German Empire before the collapse loved the jews. They put them everywhere in important positions and allowed to integrate and assimilate.
And what happened after the war?

Do you think Nazies just happen?
Jews hate whites, not the other way around, We're just a reaction to you guys.

Because might makes right.

Well they should be expelled from our countries too, but unfortunately we aren't in that timeline

Nazi Germany didn't crumble because of their hated Jews, but because of WWII.
I don't think Germany is prospering, too.

USSR was run by jews that's why they genocided 60 million Christians

>They had a significant military advantage because they were better prepared and better trained. The surrounding countries would have gone at them sooner or later so Israel had to make the first move.
No they did not stop repeating actual Israeli state propaganda.

They waged these aggressive wars for the sole purpose of land grabbing.
Even the leadership at the time has admitted this

>be nice to jews
ok, sure.

I only know one zionist IRL and he doesn't seem like a globalist. Are Israelis globalist, OP?

Also American Jews aka the globalists are the ones destroying the world. OP is just having a good time.

>Nazi germany hated jews

then why were they financed by jews like Warburg?

>Soviet Union hated Jews?

what about the Jewish bolshevik Genrikh Yagoda? The Soviets let him slaughter nearly 20 million Christian Russians and Ukrainians, but oh no! our 6million!

alanhart.net/the-lies-about-the-1967-war-are-still-more-powerful-than-the-truth-2/

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous. Should we call Hitler moral and democratic when he killed millions of Jews too?

Christcucks need to be purged you were cucked by jews hundreds of timed yet you suck their mutilated cocks like your life depends on it.

Most Israeli citizens are cool

Nice meme

Not state propaganda, it's history. The acquisition of land was an afterthought of the wars fought to preserve the State of Israel.

You're a fucking retard m8. Just wait when a mightier nigger comes and steals your car.

Soviet Union was created and ruled by Jews you retard

>are you fuckin retarded or just lying?

what about the Jewish bolshevik Genrikh Yagoda? The Soviets let him slaughter nearly 20 million Christian Russians and Ukrainians, but oh no! our 6million!

Actually Stalin cleaned a lot of jews from power, cause they made such a mess in soviet society.
Who do you think those purges were targeted against ? At out of control jews.

They still were there, but where whipped like dogs and were obedient, as jews should be.

don't agree with might makes right fag
BUT Hitler was right in the way he treated the jew.

No because Hitler was an aggressor. Israel has always acted in self defense.

>Also American Jews aka the globalists are the ones destroying the world.
Don't try and play off Zionism they've been acting as an equally destructive force as well.

The entire US policy in the ME right now is that of Zionist interest.
From Iraq
youtu.be/TMW7x0fLaLA
To Syria
youtu.be/VXCgQSY8ErE
To ISIS
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
Hell as a side note we can go back to JFK
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Or Zionist subversion of America for over 100 years
ifamericaknew.org/us_ints/history.html

Or even 9/11
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M

Mightier powers have sought to destroy Israel and failed each time.

I wouldn't personally kill them, I think it's immoral but nobody can deny the world would be better without Jews

You act as if Yagoda personally killed them himself. There were multiple NKVD officers who dealt with the brutality towards dissenters. They followed Stalin's orders to arrest anyone who defied stalinism. Not jeudaism.
>20 million Christians
Where the flying fuck did you get that from? Yagoda didn't do that alone, and it was pretty much anyone who the NKVD deemed anti communist. It was completely indiscriminatory of background.

Soviet union was created by Bolsheviks which were jews you retard.

You sir have been brainwashed by the (((MSM))). Israel would kill Arabs and claim all their lands if they could

>Hitler was an aggressor.
Hitler was acting in TRUE self defense.
Defending the German people from the jews and worldwide jewry,

Jesus is coming.

I am not brainwashed.

This is what brainwashed looks like.

Let me direct you to something, my friend.

Trump is going to allow you to build the 3rd Temple.
Isaiah 45
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/45.htm

But before all is said and done, you will be betrayed by USA(Mystery Babylon).

It is written.
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/1.htm

>Not state propaganda, it's history
No it was propaganda.
Self admitted propaganda
See
Both the 67 war and the 56 attempted ward were aggressive.
Hell in 47 other nations didn't even get involved until after the Israeli state started ethnically cleansing non Jews.

Not even 73 can be considered a defensive war because those nations were only taking back what Israel stole in 67 and tried to in 56.

Hell Israel is currently continuing a military occupation and racial colonization of neighboring nations and threw a massive shit fit when the entirety of the UN security council voted for them to simply stop making more racial colonies in another nation

Fuck off Kike.

The lavon affair?

Hey Egyptbro, actual ethnic Jew here. Can you please explain to me why Arabs are so obsessed with Jews?

I just talked to some guy from Jordan who literally wouldn't shut up about how he wants to rape and torture every Jew around.

Are you guys really that butt-hurt about Israel or is it because of the Quran?

Jews are spiritually sons of the devil.
Jews today represent the Synagogue of Satan.

Stop watching reprobate televangelists like Joel Olsteen.

bibi did nothing wrong (...after the brit milah)

You're right, there is literally no reason whatsoever to hate Jews that's why plenty of their host countries kicked them. You are the brainwashed one and you really need to get red-pilled on Jews

It's all a matter of perspective. If Israel hadn't initiated combat the surrounding nations would have. They have been very vocal about wanting to wipe Israel off the map for no other reason than the fact that it's a Jewish state.

Stop false flagging and look up the ethnic composition of (((NKVD))). They are no different than Jewish death squads in the early days of Israel.