Women are not fit for important jobs

>Women are not fit for important jobs.

Sup Forums BTFO again

They sure aren't.

All of those countries are protected by NATO. They look like General Mad Dog Mathis' personal harem

It mostly only comes out when they get invaded. They are the ministers of defense afterall.

Oh yeah because Germany is doing great.

>Defence

Mrs. von der Leyen has done a fairly poor job as defense minister for reasons entirely unrelated to her gender.

*except Albania (I think) but who wants to invade Albania

Pictured: Top militaries in the world engaged in constant conflict to test their ministers' skills

Nice bait, froggy. This whore is one of the main-reasons why our Bundeswehr sucks

Being a minister in defense in a European country is literally the least important job ever, baring France and Britain. No other country besides those two has a real military to speak of, so these women are basically running a supped up national police force.

Is it a coincidence that none of those countries meet the nato military budget target

That looks as diverse as a huffington post editors meeting.

>protected by NATO
>NATO is made by those countries

poo in loo, pajeet.

None of them looks like they could kill a man. That's the minimum i'd expect from someone whose job is to protect me.

Fucking white whales

The Dutch sold all their tanks and decimated their army. Those fucktards even shout ´pang´ instead of using bullets and have to share their helmets during missions.

Great fucking job you dumb bitch.

>probably Muslim
>rape face
>womanlet
>bulldyke
>tranny

That is like saying a Muslim household is made by a man and his 4 wives. Sure the 4 wives are part of the household but it is run by the man

Pay your 2% commitment, deadbeats.

Tyrone from Algeria... Do you understand that the countries you have in your picture DO NOT NEED TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST ANYTHING? The only threat to their security is you Tyrone and your family + the mudslime invading Europe. Sadly it is not a military issue but a political, social and law enforcement one so they are not needed. -√81/10 bait your family wont be getting 0.02

Putting on veil is a culture and its voluntary.
No hypocrisy here.

None of those women even cares about their own department. They just enjoy the fame and cut the budget every year.

They add zero value and serve only to demoralize the military.

I guess what I am saying is that NATO is mostly USA's harem

>shout ´pang´ instead of using bullets and have to share their helmets during missions

That's fucking awful, even our reservist get blank rounds for their training weekends and have their own equipment.

>germany suffering massive sandnigger problems
>italy never does anything
>i've never even heard of albania
>norway and the netherlands are ok i guess

For them yes. For the other women in islamic countries it is COMPULSORY and if they do not wear it they are PUNISHED with BARBARIC LAWS and even more BARBARIC PUNISHMENTS. STONING, WHIPPING, RAPE, ACID DOUSING, PUBLIC LYNCHING, BURNING and so on. FUCK OFF NIP PROXY.

>All of those countries are protected by NATO
This.
Women take men's jobs when said jobs don't matter anymore.

Unfortunately I have to agree with OP
Surprisingly, women are really shit when it comes to even a minute amount of power and authority
They really abuse it
They don't perform well
They alienate men and women
They pass the buck
Really, they're failures and should stick to what they know, like talking on the phone while they throw dinner together

You can see which country is in a lot of shit and needs a strong military leadership and skill to fight back if need be.

Albania is NATO even though Albanians are biggest threats to regional stability in Balkans

is it wrong that i get a raging erection when i see gen. Mattis

>the picture I just posted supports my argument
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

So if women ARE fit for the job and they ARE in fact acquiring those jobs positions. Could it be perhaps true that the glass ceiling is a hoax?

And they all do a shit job.

> For them yes

>i've never even heard of albania

No excuse for being ignorant in this day and age

yea Flintenuschi is a pretty good minister of defence kek

No that's to be expected. Just call your doctor if it persist for more than four hours.

Your point?
Yes they do not HAVE to do it but by doing it they are saying that they do not "condone" such thing.

Even even then if they do not have to then what do they do it for? Because I doubt that its somehow pleasurable for them.

The hypocrisy is not them wearing the veil to show their respect of Iranian culture and religion. The hypocrisy is in them being feminists and stronk wymin wearing a symbol of FEMALE OPPRESSION. It is like having antifa with swastika armbands. NOT COMPATIBLE.

Worst defence minister EVER, bitch got no clue what shes talking about or what she is doing.

is that image a argument or a counter argument?

fucking gold.

READ THIS. TAKE THE RED PILL

Women arent fit for important job. All this crazy times are just another test for men to protect civilazition. I dont think man will fail. I had through much more worse shit than this.

>it's voluntary in Iran

thanks for that, i needed a good laugh

> catherine the great
Zaharova is nice, but sometimes she's too harsh and unprofessional.
Beloved by lefties Poklonskya is retarded, no one take her serious and he is where he is only because of her looks, but not qualification.

I am glad that you Tyrone have found out about Lithuania and it's inner sadness. Belarus is white but slav so I don't get what the picture is trying to tell. Everything else is true until slavs and the west fucked us up and stole our crown.

Russia wins this one. He looks like the kind of guy who eats kittens for breakfast.

The glass ceiling was real, but now it's gone. It just went quietly. I was listening to Janet yellin talking about her career and she basicly said that she was proud to have achieved the highest position in her field. The interviewer giggles nervously at that.

>Worst defence minister EVER
>Dutch soldiers never had to shot a bullet

You call this bad? wew

>screencapping your own posts

And it is Vytautas not Vitautas.

Not really. I vote for Matis. He looks like something out of Hellraiser demeanor and all.

aren't all of their countries currently being invaded by a jihad?

Nope it isnt my post. Look at the name of the pic.

daily reminder that Mattis is unironically gay

Rate France's defence minister Sup Forums.
Is he the kind of guy you would trust to defend your country ?

He is over 60yo and never married.

Really makes you think.

Doesn't look bad. And your soldiers do not look like those who are willing to engage in white flag memes.

Even Lithuania do not need to defend themselves because NATO. Or im wrong?

literally the only responsibility of minister of defence in developed european country is to secure enough money for the department

that's it

previous military experience is utterly irrelevat tbqh

why is he not wearing uniform

Have one task.
Fail.

>What soldiers?

We Germans now

those aren't the same people in the pic?

We ''technically'' need to because MUH RUSKIES!!11. But that is a load of shit but we still are increasing spending and modernization of our military because desu it sucks and is only great in third world country standards.

Kittens? Please. Our minister eats human babies.

T B H changes in to desu. didn't know that. how newfag of me.

>if you don't have enemies, you win

Because he's not a soldier.
The leader of the military proper, the head Chief of Staff, is Pierre de Villiers (The guy with the glasses)

I'm just saying that picture is silly strawman.
Previous military experience with lack of any political one might actually be a disadvantage as all your responsibility is is a shitton of bureucracy and political maneuvring, which is not the kind of knowledge you get by shooting shitskins.

ok, so these women are in charge of the defence forces of their nations.

but i doubt they've ever been in a fight or anything remotely related. what a fucking joke!

and greets foreighn soldiers on his soil like "liberators"

this old man is a cuckold

Ok I'll give you that. Now he needs and actual army

I think your defense minister would win in every staring contest against other ministers.

Literally all gay

Our neglomaniatic and psychopatic thou..

Get macierwicz'd

Still better armed that the Irish Army.

c

>Be America
>Create your own enemies
>Ask the EU Gibsmedat because muh NATO

Holy fuck, is Sweden literally ruled by a feminist matriachy?

Do you guys still build your tanks the fag way?
>Four reverse gears
>One forward gear (in case they attack from behind)

Go post in some other thread right now, newfag

kys

European countries don't need to worry about defense because the U.S practically does it for them.

Change one form of oppression in to another = equality. That is how (((current year))) social politics work.

NATO is a meme without USA.

They're doing a bang-up job of defending those countries from invaders aren't they?

Last I checked the dutch army was shouting "pew pew" because they didn't have enough bullets anymore and the german army was using brooms instead of guns.

Certainly doing a great job guys

Id Norway's defense minister. She's cute as fuck

I'll immigrate to your country, fuck your women, your welfare system will pay for my expenses and there is absofuckingly nothing you can do about it you nazi scum.

>Shitting on the FT
FT a cute. A CUTE!
Also revolutionary.

>women

>in government

He's also half mongol.

Feminists: we need to be in the high paying jobs so that we have equal power in society
reality: cant actually perform the high paying jobs.

>ministers of defending refugees