Being a women is hard

>being a women is hard
when will this meme end?

>implying it is not hard to be multiple people at once

It's fine if you also want to be pretty, leaf. We won't judge you. But please, don't take out your gender confusion on other women.

it will end when women understand redpills and stop taking pinkpills.

It's a hard life. You have to beg for enough money to get a computer and then setup a Twitch account where lonely alcoholic rich men will throw money at you so you'll acknowledge their virtual username.

>See some girl sitting full cam
>$8,000 donation
>She starts crying and doing this fake "OH MY GOD" bit
>Look at her profile
>She's made more than most people's entire families will ever make

Oh boo fucking hoo, men have it worse with all the shit they do to us.

>us

The people who

>1) unironically watch female streamers
>2) donate money to female streamers

Are literally so fucking pathetic that they deserve to have their money taxed by a retarded female. Have you ever spoke to such guy? They're the cringiest group of males to ever breathe Earth's oxygen, a few layers deeper than even the whiteknights. You'll have to expand the greek alphabet to be able to brand those "guys"

>Paying to see shit you can get for free elsewhere on the internet
>thinks she's really into you
>donate
>cum
>regret regret regret

WOMEN ARE TO BLAME!

It actually is.

You get twenty, maybe twenty five years of fun and then the party is over. You can never make something of yourself, you're always seen as a ward of the manliest person they know, and they rapidly decrease in worth as time goes on. Not to mention dozens of mental idiosyncrasies which are pre-programmed through trial and error from thousands of years of being imprisoned in harems which they cannot change and influences their behavior in ways they cannot predict which lasts for the rest of their life.

I used to think it was the best deal in the world, but then I grew up past age 25 and realized that I don't envy them. I rather be remembered for the work I do with my hands than the work my hands did on someone else.

I wouldn't say they 'deserve' it, but it's clear they have some insane mental issues to think that donating more than a thousand dollars to e-celeb whores is a good idea.

Ideally, they should be forced to tell a psychologist that they made this donation so they can get some help.

being an ugly woman vs an ugly man is definitely harder for the woman

Wait until they reach 30.

It´s like playing a support in LoL that becomes useless in lategame.

You´re only benefit is getting free stuff if-
You´re pretty
You´re young
You flirt with everyone, especially pathetic losers

Yea, fantastic. You dumb fucking faggot.

And being a retard is definitely harder than not being one. So what?

When pretending to be oppressed stops being beneficial, so not any time soon

Dont forget about people who pay good money to watch camwhores fuck.

Romania had such a booming camwhore industry because western betamales were willing to drain their pockets just so they can see pussy on screen.

These people should be put out of their misery.

Being a woman in a male dominated society like India and Japan is hard. That is a known fact. It is common for females there to get molested in trains.

Western women have it so easy they became complacent and began to look for excuses to feel oppressed.

>Playing lol
Antonio porfavor. Que nos das fama de retrasados.

>Romania had such a booming camwhore industry because western betamales were willing to drain their pockets just so they can see pussy on screen.
Damn, I'm also aware of that since [spoiler]I unironically watch chaturbate whores[/spoiler]. It truly is full of Romanian gypsies

I haven't paid a cent tho nor ever will, but I can see what the people who do pay type in those chats, and damn.. They really must be put out of their misery. Paying a whore to (very obviously) fake orgasm with a turned off vibrator is peak patheticness

>when will this meme end?
When we strip the vote from women and return them to the kitchen.

It's hard when the victim card you're playing makes you think that there's a struggle.

Severely underrated fpbp

What are you saying Jose? I´m an American in Spain for work, speak proper American.

These whores make like 3000€ a month thats considered upper middle class here.
And i have to work my ass off for 300€ jesus.

I'm pretty sure being an ugly woman is hard.

Even ugly women manage to latch their parasitical mouth's into some uglier/dumb sap.

Yeah, iktf. The only solution? Don't work a Romanian (or Eastern European in general) job. I'll give you a small tip - creating excellent clickbait youtube videos, if executed correctly, can easily net you above $3k per month. Creating lets plays or guides for games that don't have many is far slower but also more stable.

There you go, money without having to expose your body like a low IQ whore

Maybe it will end when you grow up and quit idealizing women and start posting average everyday women. In other words, when you realise that youth is fleeting and the girl in in the photo will have tits down to her waist in ten years, double chins, gray hair, her face will have drooped like Hillary's and she'll have visible hair on her top lip and four kids and cellulite thighs. She won't be whining about how hard it is to be a woman then because no one will listen to anything she says

I will give it a try.

I also have some contacts in Thailand i was thinking maybe i could import some cheap shit like footwear and sell it on the internet i've seen people do it in the past

> Le 12 yr old edgy memer xxDXd

It should be "being an ugly woman is hard, because it's almost like being equal to a man."

>no argument
It's objectively true. Women didn't evolve to experience extended childhood well into their 30s, their only alternative being to poor attempts at imitating men. The entire scheme breaks down fairly quick, and on a macro scale, result in the breakdown of every other aspect of society. Sorry if that rustles you, as a woman, but it's obvious. Just put your feels aside and think about it. You believe in evolution, don't you?

>youth is fleeting
orly

Being a redpilled woman is the toughest thing to be.
Just like being a redpilled nigger.

You have to acknowledge you own inherent inferiority in order to comprehend wtf is wrong with your gender.
You have to let go of all the BS engrained in your brains about female power, feminism and all that jazz.

You have to understand that feminism was itself a weaponized form of degeneracy funded by Rockefeller shekels, in order to bring the Western Civilization down.

You have to admit that you rooted for an ideology which goal is the end of your race, civilization, culture...

You have to process the fact that females have always been irrelevant, and that the only reason they were given a voice recently, was to push the Kike agenda and ruin the West.

Being a redpilled grill is pretty depressing

this

when women stop whining about insignificant shit, so never.

true, those faggots are a waste of space.

bullshit, even ugly women can get laid and catch themselves some thirsty idiot with an income. even potatoes and midgets. for a woman to fail at life she actively has to fuck up and keep making poor decisions and even then, even if she's ugly, there will be some retard jumping in to rescue her.

>You´re only benefit is getting free stuff if-
>You're only benefit is
>You're
Your proper American is broken, Julio.

you can be a whore too, if you want

>when will this meme end?
when your cock start spurting blood every month and giant, crying maggots burst out of your anus

Hiding her ugliness behind ten pounds of makeup. Y U DO DIS

Get your tubes tied
???????????
retard
WW3 would have to happen and be catastrophic for women to change what the jews started