youtube.com/watch?v=ThFvNiuvfF8&t=7755s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To rebuild it.

>worshipping a Jew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjHZai6G7xk

>cuckstianity

>tfw we're denied everything our grandparents took for granted

>implying that something bad

what's so bad about it? most people who fall for the "god" meme are women and people who are not educated about the real world enough

Believe in God.

We have more degernacy now. People openly wanting more abortion. More divorces. More trannys. More DUDE WEED LMAO

Because you're too much of a faggot to kill yourself.

>needing mythology to live

Get a load of this goy

i can't respect a religion that openly celebrates its demise as much as Christianity does, its the ultimate cuckold religion that deserves what it is getting right now simply because of the people at the top openly trying to destroy it.

That said, if it does go back to the old school testoment shit and grows a pair like islam/judiasm then good for you guys. But I don't see that happening without some... "divine intervention"

>Tfw Satan won

its thriving in Africa actually

>not having faith
Christianity won't die because God won't let it. All the fedoras acting tough in this thread will bow to Christ and ask in vain for forgiveness when the judgement comes.

Fuck off, jew lover.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThFvNiuvfF8&t=7755s

>christcuck
>why live
Really makes you think

Earth belongs to Satan though. Says so in the Bible.

>Corinthians 4:4-

>For Satan, who is the God of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Christ has no power on Earth.

so what if its the losing side? doesnt change the fact that its logic has no flaws

Don't worry OP It's still growing with niggers spics and gooks

why praise god when you can praise the sun?

Why praise the sun when you can praise Kek?

idolatry

No one personally needs religion to live, but you're a fool if you think Christianity isn't good for a civilisation.

The world started getting filled with degeneracy just as the decline of Christianity began. That's probably just pure coincidence though, right?

and whats the harm in faith, say if you had a girlfriend and she wasnt faithful does she truly love you?

All religions that are primarily focused on the denial of the physical world to allow access to a spiritual world, or afterlife, ultimately become a self-fulfilling prophecy. The revelations and expectation of the the second-coming of Christ means that either true Christians have already been redeemed, and hence Christianity is no longer applicable, or is still yet to come. The world will then have no more need for Christ, where heathens will inherit this world and continue without him to suffer alone.

>Why live?
to be witness to the collapse of the old semitic slave morality and contribute to the rise of the new, better one
NOTE: the following people are not "ubermensch" or worth anything
>Varg
>Hitler
>etc.

yeah but it wont last long, it is written and basically logical - see how the godless rip each other to shreds

Part of the "famine of the word" as the Bible predicted. Part of the timeline to pass

>Luke 10:19
"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you."

fuck off satan, the Bible there is calling you "god of this world" to mock you because you actully have no power

>Matthew 28:18
"And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

>be Roman Empire
>convert to Christianity
>quickly become degenerate piece of shit
>get rekt by refugees
(((pure coincidence )))

People are standing to kikery

>a person who's ancestors were convicts and abbos talking about ubermensch
hearty lel

Move on

Where there are two or three that gather in my name, not four or five but two or three, I shall also be there.

It's not over until the very last Christian dies.

>being almost completely swallowed by pride
enjoy hell

>Romans suppress Christianity for many years, everything is good
>rome converts to Christianity
>collapses

Aussie has a fundamental misunderstanding of the gospel

>My Wife's Son: The Religion

Can't collapse soon enough

>middle eastern myths.

>Praying to a dead Jew

Good riddance

*the son of god
wheres all this spite coming from guys?

>>Praying to a dead Jew
Jewish proselyte

Literally everyone in this thread is an underage neet.

>why is jesus' doctrine no longer effective
Every system has its lifespan. Moses' doctrine reached its end (no longer effective/corrupted) and after about 1800 years, Jesus descended to lead people to salvation. This happened in other regions too (Siddhartha in Asia), and new righteous gods risk the destruction associated with being born as a human, and reincarnate among them to offer salvation.
The coming of this era's saviour, Maitreya, has been predicted, but there is a bigger event occurring right now in that all the beings in the universe need to be saved, including the multitude of Gods. This is because the universe is also subject to the laws of formation, growth, decline and destruction (it just happens over countless aeons on the grander universal scale). This is analogous to earthly processes of birth, growth, illness and death.
The Way of the entire universe is being taught in this world right now, as everything undergoes rectification, and that Way is Falun Dafa (literally means Law Wheel Great Way). This offers all beings the opportunity to achieve enlightenment and salvation, and return to the origins of their existence at different levels of this universe.
The righteous gods in the past taught their respective methods, so that humans and history would have the concepts of spiritual cultivation. This is the era for Falun Dafa cultivation, as clearly religions are in their End of Dharma period.
This is a high-level truth bomb and is a difficult pill to swallow for most. It is my hope that pol tards have the fortitude to face the unescapable predicament that we're in. Please read the lectures on www.falundafa.org to gain a far more detailed understanding than I just presented here, in response to OP's question, as mine is limited my own personal level of understanding.

*tips fedora*

>tfw Christianity is dying but paganism is faggoty and atheism destroys civilization

Don't know what to do senpai

lol. nice Russian education. Western Rome had already collapsed. Byzantine Empire was healthy for centuries.

I guess that leaves Islam

God always keeps for himself a remnant.