Why does Trump bother to lie about this shit

>the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan

Except its not, not even close. In 2012, President Obama defeated his GOP rival, Mitt Romney, with 332 electoral votes. In 2008, Obama won the election against Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, with 365 electoral votes.

In 1996, President Clinton defeated Republican Bob Dole with 379 votes. In 1992, Clinton won against President George H.W. Bush, the incumbent, with 370 electoral votes. In 1988, Bush won the presidency with 426 votes.

Why does he fucking lie about shit that obviously not true and so fucking trivial? All it does is skewer his credibility about anything he says.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KXGuJlTVXfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just the facts they gave him. He doesn't know any better. That was literally his excuse.

That statement made it even worse.

its just his thing
I find it endearing

Now post howmany 1980 Reagan won by you imbecile

You find lying endearing?

I honestly think that he gets this info from some retard, and doesn't question it. When they asked him about it, he said he meant Republican victories.

>You Libtards don't care about facts!
>Get red-pilled like me and my autistic friends on memechan!

>Go Donald! Epic! Make America Gr8 Again!

Trump supporters are the slimiest, most shameless bunch of hypocrites there has ever been and their opinions should be disregarded as the ravings of lunatics.

Well since your too lazy to google it.
1984 525 votes to 13
1988 489 votes to 49

He wasn't even close to Reagan's numbers.

Yeah and that was a lie too you tard, George HW won by much much more.

Also Donald lost the popular vote so his victory is worth shit.

yeah its cute how hes always bending the truth about small inconsequential things just to be able to showboat

>Bannon leans over to Donald on election night
>he whispers into Donald's ears
>"You're a big boy"

Inconsequential? Fuck off he spews conspiracy theories that loads of you morons as a result believe.

I think he meant the biggest GOP win since Reagan.

He must have got his numbers from one of those "non fake" news sites.

>Trump supporters are the slimiest, most shameless bunch of hypocrites there has ever been and their opinions should be disregarded as the ravings of lunatics.

shadilay

k

>Keep covering Dear Leaders lies
If he meant GOP he would have said GOP. Remember he's a "smart guy" But even that's a Lie because G.H.W Bush won in 88 for with 426 votes. Hell he wasn't even right about his own numbers he said 306 when he actually won 304.

Just posted this in another thread, but here you go:

He is doing this on purpose. He is using the media. It's his tactic. He knows the media loves to hate him, they grab on to EVERYTHING to slander him. Most of the 'dirt' on him turns out taken out of context, assumptions or just plain false (piss gate, him slamming the phone on the aussie PM etc.). Also he keeps giving them little nuggets, little false statements, just to fan this inferno of hatred.

It's his smoke screen. It's just like shills on this board, when something important gets discussed what do they do? They try to slide it with alot of bullshit threads. Trump is making the media slide themselves. So when a big thing does come up (and there have been some big things already), it gets caugth in this hurricane of fake news and false statements that noone really cares about. Trump is at the eye of this hurricane, and he knows exactly what he is doing.

And the media have noone else to blame but themselves. If they acted like professionals it would be impossible for him to do this.

we elected him to tell the political establishment they need to give us better choices or we will vote for literally ANYONE else then them.

holy shit dude you're right... he said 306 when he won by 304, what are we gonna do? kill ourselves over it? suicide pact?

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Every single time, you absolute fucking tards will do any mental gymnastic to avoid admitting the truth: HE ACTUALLY IS THE MORON THE MEDIA MAKES HIM OUT TO BE, and so are you for tricking yourself into thinking otherwise.

What "big things" have come up?

For you

You guys are just now figuring out Trump has issues with truthfulness

the value of electoral votes has changed over the years, they haven't stayed constant.

He just likes talking shit. He's the nigger we all wanted in office 8 years ago.

Even if that were true its a suicide tactic. When someone lies to you when they have no reason to lie about it, it kills there credibility. Trumps only hope at political survival is to keep a Republican congress. He is now the face of the republican party, and come November 2018, when 1/3 of the senate, and 435 house member go up for election, every lie that Trump tells is going to be played in every negative campaign ad around the country.

So whats Donald going to do when he faces a democratic congress that won't rubber stamp his ideas? And would have no problem impeaching him if they had the opportunity (think Clinton's 2nd term)

>libshits get distracted with inane bullshit for the 1000th time
You're all like a bunch of retarded puppies.

this. What has this "smoke screen" blinded people from?
-muslim ban has been shot down by courts
-bannon is on the cover of time magazine
-ties with russia are being leaked

No but why even fucking lie? If Obama said something like this you'd be all about how "King Nigger" was full of shit.

And what about his other lie? why tell them? Whats your defense about your Dear Leader telling unnecessary lies to the American public to make himself look better? Does he think we are all too stupid to use Google?

But he's also literally Hitler right?
And then next week he's will be a Russian puppet
It's a different excuse every week as to why he's bad with you people

Do you honestly believe the shit you just posted XD XD XD

>worth shit
>made him president of the United States
pick one

I dont give a fuck one way or the other about Trump. Just pointing out why he lies about trivial things, like OP asked.
The reason for putting Iran 'on notice' for one. Granted it's not that big (yet), but bigger then him claiming to have eaten a ham sandwich while it was cheese.

So, its ok that he lies for no reason? Is that what your saying? Would you teach that to your children?

The only people who actually think he is literally hitler are the altright fags that voted for him

Yet even they can't put there minds around the fact his daughter *cough* fuck toy *cough* has converted to Judaism.

48 million voted for Bush in 1988.

62 million voted for Trump in 2016.

It's apples and oranges.

Let me be honest with you guys, as someone who is very anti-trump at this loint and sees him as a threat.

I don't trust trump and I don't trust the MSM either, I see the MSM as a tool to brainwash the masses and sow division in the american people. A tool exploited by wealthy assholes (Jews most of you would call them). There are two (more in all reality) narratives going around, one where Trump is a russian shill that is constantly undermining democratic values, and the other narrative being that the media is lying about him and spinning the shit Trump says rhen falsly asserting it undermines democracy to protect the fucked up 'deep government' system ran by pedophiles. Normally I would feel very torn at what to believe. I hate the way America works these days, I hate this fucked up system of dirty politicians on both sides selling the middle class down the river. For once though I'm not torn because I just can not buy into the pro Trump narrative because 90% of what comes put of his mouth is a bald faced lie. He makes it impossible for me to believe literally anything he says.

Retarded liberals are so brain damaged they don't realise he means Republican but they take the bait anyway.

Guess #I'mWithHer now.

You can criticize your emperor for his mistakes without joining the other side, you know?

>don't realise he means Republican

do you even know what "republican" means?

>what is hyperbole

that is not true either m9
see bush in 1988

>MFW shills don't understand the concept of margin of victory

trump carried more states than obama
>that doesnt mean anything
oh shit youre about to see trumps point

You fucking idiot it is the biggest win of a republican since HW Bush so he is only 4 years off.. stop being retarded

Because he knows autists like you will debate about the specifics on the internet but then not contribute to the actual issues this country fsces..

Who literally gives a fuck

>the biggest electoral college win since Reagan = carrying more states than obama
m9

Yes.

>I won more electoral college votes than George W. Bush did
whoah

>and come November 2018, when 1/3 of the senate, and 435 house member
Daily reminder that the vast majority of those seats are held by Dems in states that Trump won handily.

We WILL see a Republican supermajority in both houses

HW you autist

lmao you are fucking stupid. Why didn't he say that then instead of blaming the person who told him?

>oranges
Heh

He's not autistic, he's just a retard, if he was an autist he would have noticed the H

What makes you think he lied?

Seriously, he meant the largest for a republican winner.

>525 to 13
That was a fucking Roman Triumph

You are claiming that by saying "biggest electoral college win since Reagan", Trump actually meant "biggest Republican electoral college win since George HW Bush".

Okay, I can accept that.

But that equals to winning more electoral college votes than George W. Bush. That is not very impressive.

dear god you are actually retarded.
HW= 41
W=43

He was talking about the popular vote

Can you stop whining? It's getting tiring now.

People are just enjoying the moment and ready to celebrate they like him and don't really care about the details.

Proof?

He's looking at real numbers, not (((media))) numbers. Nobody counts California since they are Mexican territory. They shouldn't even be voting.

Not gonna lie..

So Trump meant greatest republican popular vote win since Reagan?
Well that is true, but is

I mean especially given the context of still loosing the popular vote in this one.

Yes, this is one of the few things, even if genuinely mistaken, are annoying. But why would we care when you leftist sperg out at everything he does. "Trump eats a stake dinner without alerting the press!" You've lost your credibility and now no one cares anymore.

It's more like telling a tall story. Sure it's bs but it sounds endearing.

He said its the largest electoral college win since Reagan. Its a lie, its not even the largest Republican Win since Reagan, bush had more in 1988

Lying ted

Press conference tl;dr: Fake news, fake Russia, fake reporters, Hillary, I won, fake news, the media is mean, fake news, Hillary, Hillary, unfair, fake news, I'm the least racist person alive, fake news, do you know what uranium is, nuclear holocaust is the worst kind, Hillary, Hillary, mean reporters, we're a fine-tuned machine, no Presidency has done what we've done, fake news.

"YOU KNOW WHAT URANIUM IS, RIGHT? IT'S A THING CALLED NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND OTHER THINGS. LIKE LOTS OF THINGS ARE DONE WITH URANIUM, INCLUDING SOME BAD THINGS."

What the actual fuck?

Scary fact here is this language fine-tuned machine works with his inbreds (aka fan base). It's a stark contrast to Obama who spoke much more intelligently. Fox News conservative outlets drove this idea of finding the opposite of Obama. And look at Trump, can't find a better example of the opposite all the way down to his orangutan skin tone.
In journalism there's a principle that all words used should be at roughly a 6th grade reading level on news articles. This helps it reach the broadest audience. Trump does this, we can debate why such as not having that intelligence to do so on his own, but the result is the same - he speaks to their level. Drumpfkin say "he speaks to me" "he speaks so I can understand". There's more to those statements then just his lack of intelligence. Number of immature and retarded rednecks in Murica is fucking frightening. The way I figure, there's really not too much future with a sawed-off runt like Drumpf.

DO IT FAGGOT:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/474134260149157888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Only Democratic seats are up for grabs in 2018. Good luck in 2020.

he likes to exaggerate, that's hardly news

So you're ok with the president lying about things he doesn't even need to lie about?

So again, would you be ok with your Children doing the same?

Because hes a narcissistic sociopath who literally can't handle the idea that he might not be God's gift to humanity. Anytime he's confronted with evidence suggesting anything less than sheer divine success, he has a temper tantrum. Trump is a 70 year old spoiled brat who was born rich, lived his whole life rich, and will likely die rich. He's literally never heard the word no before because he.surrounds himself with yes-men and sycophants to fan his ego. Except now he cant escape or block out criticism. He's facing it every day and he feels compelled to lash out and desperately try to regain some measure of lost ground for his own ego.

>Why does Trump bother to lie about this shit
because a delusion geriatric with nothing to lose

>electing a superannuated nihilist to hold the nuke codes

It's funny that from all the things he said, the only thing people are fact checking is this point. Maybe he just misinterpreted what it mean by biggest or if it only refered to GOP, but I think everyone knows hw even dedtroyed the media even further

Autism speaks

>Only Democratic seats are up for grabs in 2018

Republican Revolution, Revolution of '94 was created because of a revolt against the president. Same thing can happen in 2018

>Only thing people are fact checking
No, there are lots of others. I'm just bringing up the point if he's willing to lie about something as silly as this.. What else will he lie about?

He also lied about the crime rate in Chicago. Why would you use different numbers than those given out by the local PD?

>tfw I agree with every single of Trump policies, cabinet picks and think that his Supreme Court pick is stellar
But I can't stand him as a person and think all the lying is unnecessary and that all the drama and troubles around the administration could be avoided if someone else got the job.

Once again I agree with all of his policies from the wall to the travel ban but holy shit have you seen his press conference?

I remember a question about crime rates or sanctuary cities, doesnt matter, but it was about cooperating with Congressional Black Caucus on this issue

His answer was literally "what is black caucus oh yeah they are great I love them anyway are you their friend? i love all caucuses"

It's very simple, to get the media talking about the election/his misstatement, is a lot better for him than the media talking about his campaign colluding with the Kremlin. Even though he was "unhinged" yesterday, the press conference was a success by resetting the news cycle and stopping the bleeding (at least for now) from the Russia allegations.

His answer was even worse than that. He said something like "Oh, yeah, are you friends with them? Can you arrange a meeting?"
Trump might think every black person knows each other.

He can lie about this type of bullshit all he wants as long as he keeps making good on his campaign promises.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXGuJlTVXfw

LOW ENERGY AND YUGE ILLITERACY

Because it was?

He's talking about the voter turnout and the states flipping. The electoral college won against 3 million more popular votes. That's what he means. It was a huge win for the electoral college.

So to be fair, I do agree we need to be tougher on illegal migration, I agree that drug prices are too high, I'm pro choice but I agree with his supreme court pick.

He does it because it fucks up dumb cucks like you.

>He Said this but he Means this!

Keep trying to mental gymnastics this.. He lied, you know it, deal with it.

>I'm so proud my Dear Leader intentionally acts like a retard.

>you can't make a mistake

>Also Donald lost the popular vote so his victory is worth shit.
kek

it's fun seeing his campaign crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't ;et this man get his hands onteh nuclear codes

>He knows about the 3-5 million illigal votes
>The White House hacking the results (see Georgia, they reported an attempted hack by the government)
>Thousands of votes being reported as flipping on election night from Trump to killary

It was a landslide by any way you see it. And soon with voter ID the Effeminate degenerates will never win again. What a time to be alive

>muh 5 million
Damn.. where have I heard numbers like this before???