What does that face signifies?

What does that face signifies?

alpha male that want to wet your daughter

Dominance.

bros grabbing balls.

He knows Trump is an old beta schmuck. Relies on his trustfund daddy money to get through life

Liberals hate that pic.

>Scream and I'll cut ya

Underbite.

>Trudeau
>Confidence

He's trying to make a trollface.

>giggity giggity goo

Fidel Castro Jr trying to get his hands on the nuclear codes.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

It signifies that Trudeau is a demon and it accidently slipped out in front of cameras

Is his chin always like that or did the mere sight of the God Emperor trigger a sperg out?

I'm pretty sure he just sperged for a second.

Why is the CIA supporting Canadas leader, but not Americas?

Heres a little lesson in cuckoldry,
this is going down in history,
if you want to be a canuck number one,
you have to catch your wife's son on the run.

He's a pretty bog guy.

Weak genes, an underbite like that signifies bad breeding stock, also shows what dental care is like with socialized medicine.

You can tell Trudeau is squeezing Trump's ball

lol. Trump is chinless, accurate

it hurts to shake trumps hand

>Leafy meet newest Bog-Clone Circa 2043