youtube.com/watch?v=2KjClXcrW9U
twitter.com/moontriumphs?s=09
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necking
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/neck#Verb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not /ourgirl/.

Lana ruined redice.

Then who is better?
Point me to someone I SHOULD pay attention to, retard.

The women that are intelligent and worthwhile listening to are not necessarily your typical image board girls.

A few examples:
Marie Cachet has done a very interesting series on prechristian European religion. It is in English and available for everyone.

Here is one of her videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=2KjClXcrW9U

Also what do you mean by paying attention? Just look at an fap or actually listen and learn?

Varg-waifu is all you can come up with?
And Lana ruined RedIce?
You really are a retard.

>russian

yeah no thanks

Meet Eva. She is a former news anchor who attempted to redpill the German public on nursing and gender mainstreaming.

Lana contributions are graceless and uninteresting. All she has to offer is "muh double standard" and nothing actually innovative.

Women cannot be redpilled

All they do is parrot something a man said in order to gather attention for themselves

muh girl

They can and are. I know several of them personally.

neck urself

>implying 99.999999% of men don't do the exact same thing

>Faith in humanity restored

/ourgirl/? No.
/traitor/? Yes.

>Personally

Stop being a blackpilled basementcreep.
Examples or STFU.

What was that?

>thirsty virgins defending women and their parroted opinions

every time

She fucked arabs and a nigger in college

WTF? mods are deleted it?
Link to a apparently based girl.
twitter.com/moontriumphs?s=09

>/ourgirls/

>neck urself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necking

You are drunk Australia, go to bed.

She doesn't ever say anything thought provoking.

>Verb
>neck (third-person singular simple present necks, present participle necking, simple past and past participle necked)
>To hang by the neck; strangle; kill, eliminate
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/neck#Verb

Female Trump supporters are so fucking hot. Submissive and sexual as fuck. Head of the young republicans at my school.

she's deep state. so is the dude probably. controlled op

>Nofap

Come on.

Are you taking your medication in accordance with what the doctor told you?

Their production value was laughably high right off the bat

They usually make people pay for full interviews but the one with a "jewish nationalist" that said jews can be our greatest ally was posted with no paywall.

And even if they're legit they never come with anything thought provoking anyway, they've been doing the "this is how it really is!!!" routine for 10 years now.

>Their production value was laughably high right off the bat

Not an argument

>They usually make people pay for full interviews but the one with a "jewish nationalist" that said jews can be our greatest ally was posted with no paywall.

Not an argument

>And even if they're legit they never come with anything thought provoking anyway, they've been doing the "this is how it really is!!!" routine for 10 years now.

Not an argument.
What have you done lately for the survival of our people and the future of our children?

I've noticed this too, and she thinks everything she says is fucking hilarious, which it isn't, which is annoying. Still like her though.