A slovak woman was arrested for pissing and burning the quran in front of the slovak flag, and posting it on youtube

a slovak woman was arrested for pissing and burning the quran in front of the slovak flag, and posting it on youtube

She is facing 6 years in prison

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jhdjMkZYo4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why could she not do it naked instead?

accusal?

slovakia needs a hiroshima treatment or two

oh please, let's not nuke the EU.

She is not that hot

This strong European woman merits asylum in America. I will gladly give her a place to stay!

Good fucking riddance.

Filthy vile vomit inducing kaffir bitch will learn not to desecrate the holy words of Allah in the future. Hopefully this will be the case for all who defame and speak out against Islam.

id bust her out if i could

but im a canadacuck

also my plan to build an international militia failed at the "talking to other people" phase, really hadn't thought that thru

>flag
checks out

literally your typical britbong

She is an 8/10 in bongistan

Shut up, Swine of Allah

(you)

allahu akbar

Leave. My. Country. Cunt.

Why face such long terms for pissing on a book while men raping prepubescent women in Germany or Sweden get only a few months?

4 charges against her

>Extremist Materials Production crime (crime rate 3-6 years)
>concurrently with misdemeanors violence against a group of citizens (penalty is 6 months to 3 years)
>defamation of nation, race and conviction (criminal rate 1-3 years)
>incitement to national, racial or ethnic hatred (penalty is up to three years).

lmao european governments put you in jail for shitting on a book

soon my gov will do the same

holy fuck

>She is facing 6 years in prison
For what?

It already got one, thanks to Bill Clinton.

Unlike the UK, who pretty much cucked themselves of their own free will, Slovakia was bombed into the Stone Age to make it submit to international cuckolding.

Thoughts?
Guess Zionists control Slovakia
It's just a way of cowing Slovaks
All of us should piss and fart on a variety of religious books to let the Zionists know we're done with their bs
Books are just collections of pages
Toilet paper is just a roll of paper
She's being jailed for pissing on paper
Get rid of Zionists and the world will not only become fun again, it will turn sane again

She said "noone will stop me...all muslims are parasites, I will hunt them all down, I will kick them in the head when I will see them...it doesn't matter if it is a child or a woman or an elder...also I want everyone to take up arms and kill these bastards"

welp the slovak people should rise up to save her from your oppressive state.

What are you going to do? Deport me? I was born here and the my grandmother and uncles are coming over here in March.

Get fucked.

pic related - my new Mosque.

>Be shit tier Eastern-European country
>As cucked as the Swedes

Fucking hell, just nuke yourselves, you worthless red, white & blue tricolor nations.

What the fuck?
I thought the Slavs still had their shit together. Fuck, there really is nowhere to go, is there?

Your government puts you in jail for pointing a pellet gun at a man who breaks into your house, and for refusing to bend the knee to a woman on twitter. You bet your ass if someone from Canada did that, they'd never see the light of day ever again.

I didn't put up that circle, the local tabloid did it.

I am trying to find the video on jewtube but I guess they deleted it.

She is a degenerate.

Let her burn.

The Quran deserves to be pissed upon and burned but not by a woman, have some fucking female decency.

she seems based but your cuck goverment on the other hand isn't.

That sucks. I wish you guys had a First Amendment.

So she's guilty of having a quaran?

Tbh we have succesfully voted the neonazi party to the parliament, but they dont have much power yet

As of right now, yeah the important figures like PM and president are controlled by jews.

Brits are becoming the new cucks of Sup Forums

Do they not have freedom of speech?

Its threads like this that make me thing that "Only americans are free" aren't just memes.

The police said that this is very dangerous because some Jihadi John will come here and fuck us up.

Can we deport this twat?

what is it with women and their need to piss on stuff as a form of protest?

It's just some shitposter pretending to be Abdul and retards keep giving him (you)s

>Do they not have freedom of speech?

There is only one country with freedom of speech as far as I know. Its yours.

Government is cucked by times are changing, you have no idea what kind of guys are in parliament now, people like Milan Mazurek will fuck shit up.

Week ago or so Mazurek was suppose to apologize in parliament for his islamophobia, instead he start shitting on muslims even more.

Marvelous squat though

Sounds like my type of girl desu

that's funny because islam is not a nation, nor a race, nor an ethnic group.

I'm going to hunt you down and behead you, goatfucking cunt. I will burn down every mosque I see and watch the muzzies inside it burn. :)
:(

Has your government not yet learned that Muslims are weak cockroaches and the only way some Jihadi John could do shit to you is if you let him?

That whole "there's 1.7 billion Muslims in the world and if they wanted to kill us they would" thing is right about one thing, except that they do want to kill us, but they can't, because they are weak and stupid, and most of them have nothing more than rocks to throw at us, yet our cuck governments keep bending over and fucking the citizenry because reasons .

Does it bother you knowing that Mohammed is in hell, being raped by pigs?

what the fuck are you on about m8
learn2geography

Source
youtube.com/watch?v=-jhdjMkZYo4&feature=youtu.be

>does not know where slovakia is on a map
Keep on burning bridges, Hans

She can piss on me at any time.

>mazurek will fuck shit up
>shitting on muslims
>orders kebab during lunchtime

lel

Islam.. for when you wanna fuck 9 year olds.

WTF? I thought you were based?

nice

6 years? You don't get that much for murder, fucks sake. Plus, she is right.

>it's dangerous to say words
>it's not dangerous to be a muslim that will behead people for saying words

i still can't wrap my head around this line of thinking

That's Germany tier, dude. Looks like anyone in Europe is cucked now. - May it all burn to the ground!

Euros are such cucks
Defending with such enthusiasm an ideology that would have you beheaded and your women and children raped

t. Israfil Almaz

>6 years

WTF? for murder you get like 3-4 years here and if you behave well, you only have to do like 1 year

Is it illegal to urinate in public? Or perhaps starting fires is illegal?

Look, while this behavior should be socially discouraged I don't think she should have 6 years in prison for it. That said, she's a woman and on average women only serve half their terms so its not so bad.

6 YEARS???!!!

WHEN DID SLOVAKIA BECOME SAUDI ARABIA?

Looks like Untermensch desu, but it could also be just a bad picture

Yes I will deport you and your family

He fucked up there, but that wasnt even a kebab place, just a place that also sells kebab among other things. The funniest thing was his reaction to the libcuck who took the photo. Mazurek said was scared shitless, trying to be invisible, when he saw him, but then acted tough on FB when he posted this photo. And that next time they will sit with him at the table.

That's wierd. I live in a Muslim community (not Muslim though) and I often hear them talking about Jihadi John. I thought he was dead, but they think its funny the government and British think that. Apparently there's not one Jihadi John, its more of a mantle taken up by western Jihadis. Maybe they're sending one of the Jihadi John's to Slovakia?

Truly unlike glorious USA, Amerifat!

The problem is the racism and all was strong in here. Then after we joined the EU we had dozens of important EU and US ambassadors come to Slovakia and shit on heads of our politicians, telling them these things cant continue or else....

Then the changed came like news stations were not allowed to say some crime was done by gypsy, the crime statistics were changed so that you cannot see if the culprits were gypsies etc.

It's retarded. It was her book, she was the owner of it, she decided to dispose of it in such a manner.

Why is getting law involved? I don't understand. So mudslimes can go on the streets with "behead anyone who insults islam" and everyone's chill, but she pisses and burns on a Quran and faces 6 years in jail? I guess that's how "free" we really are.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

because cucked country (read leftist)

>tfw she will never violently ride your dick while she spews vile hatred towards muslims

Mudslimes need to fuck off with this "I am an American" bullshit. Nobody fucking wants you here

Is our country cucked as well? I heard about 500zł fines for insulting immigrants on Facebook.

Tbh you guys were my last hope for Europe...Guys like Skulik regularly BTFO social democrats. Some of the stuff you mentioned is because of the EU (((tolerance laws))) that were implented in 2015 and the, purely coincidental, migrant crisis.

Looks like you are now completely under the heel of the transatlantic NGOs and (((globalists))), too. That's really, really sad, man. Really fucking sad... youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

I see nothing wrong with this.

Most of the time's it's the haircut

Should start a movement of people pissing and burning qurans. Imagine thousands of videos heh

Not completely, not yet, but they try hard. Soros has his minions even here for many years, masmedia are owned mostly by the US/Western corporations and politicians are bribed to be on the side of the EU.

Sulik still shits on Islam and EU though, we also have now Kollar and Kotleba in parliament.

We have guys that deny holocaust in parliament and say openly that Islam is creation of devil a religion that allows zoophilia, pedophilia and necrophilia. They are trying to silence them but they are more popular than before the election.

It all depends on who is selling Kebab.
You can go to a pizza place owned by a shitskin muslim

She's got a pussy that works so that's 10/10 for me.

It's not your country anymore.

My thoughts?

Slovenia > Slovakia

that kind of justice is Shariah-tier

That literally makes no sense.

Ah, now it makes sense. If it was just pissing on the book it probably wouldn't have been a big deal.

That sounds at least better than in Germanistan where the eternal Merkel will reign again and the other parties are even MORE to the left than her """"conservative"""" party, a conservative party whose parliamentary leader said that there is NO German people and that we should now stop thinking in these terms and just manage the country with "competing interests and common values". All while the AfD is destroying itself from the inside and now tries to kick out the only truly national-conservative Höcke.

It is so horrible to watch what is becoming of my country and of Europe. I can't stand it! - Some days ago a conservative blogger comitted suicide, her last words were "this country is unrescueably lost".

I hate these traitors more than I ever hated the communists, they are worse!

Edgy tryhards should be punished to the fullest extent of the law

this is why having laws that protect religion are retarded and only (kinda) work when only sane religions are around

I bet it wouldn't have happened if it was a bible. I better desecrate a Koran before it becomes a hate crime here. I think I still have 45 minutes...

> Islam tells you to remain you race integrity
> Islam leads you to fix degenerate woman

Why can't Sup Forums just take the redpill?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Really makes me think.

>no source

JIDF PLS GO

what do you think?
patriots are jailed up while criminals get a slap on the hands and/or set free because of some juridical error.... -_-

this is outragious

the video is in the thread retard

just the pull the fucking politicians on the streets and do to them repeat from louis XVI

I feel you bro. Slovakia is mostly conservative, problem is the young generation 12-21, why?

Because they grew up on US culture. Watching US movies/tv series, playing US games, watching Rap videos and listening to rap music, reading tumblr and so on.

Their biggest dream is to live in California, hanging out with blacks, smoking weed while worshipping Asap Rocky. They try so hard to be "cool". They are thirsty for acceptation from US communities, which they worship so much. Girls try to look like Kylie Jenner, boys wish they were black. They have no identity, spill nonsense like "shitty Slovakia if I was born in US I would already be a billionaire". Teenagers always want to rebel and since older generation are completely conservative, nationalistic, they rebel against it by becoming the liberals.

She needs a go fund me, and an outpouring of support