Agree with NORTHCUCKS

northern europeans hard workers and prosperous, how do we get this in Spain?

I agree with NORTHKEKS we need north europe attitude. Siesta and laziness is really bad for us

Are*

Sry

It isn't siesta that fucks you up bro it's a good idea.
It's the fact that your government legislation make it difficult to start businesses, and you can't set your own monetary policy because you are in the Euro.

This, the euro was the biggest mistake ever, it doomed my generation to stay in home till we have our hair white.
And yes maybe we are poor, but we are far more happy than the nord, infact I don't really think that we need north europe attitude, we just need to kick out our corrupt politicians, and put there some people that knows what they are doing, and no, podemos is not the answer.
Spain life style + great economy would be the envy of every nation ever. And we do have the means but our poorpiss underestanding on politics is what is making us fall behind.

>Germany +257,3
Fucking krauts

autism will help your cause

no no no bro, germans are hard workers ,unlike you lazy

>I'll give you gibsmedats
>but you'll have to buy my products
They benefited the most from the economic crisis while sinking the economies of the rest of the EU members

fuck off lazyfag, and go to work senpai

We'll send you some Habsburgs again if you want to make spain an empire again

>We'll send you some Habsburgs again
pls, hans

Germans are not hard workers, they are all about optimization and perfection.

t. britbong in Málaga

No, fuck you

WTF? Get a graphic of hours worked OP.

Italy & Greece are notorious for being "lazy southern Europeans," but Italy has positive and Greece negative.

Your graph is less than useless OP. Misleading AF. You don't work for CNN by chance?

>t. britbong in Málaga
no :)

Ours worked is not a measure of laziness. If you stand from 6 to 22 in your shop and sell three candy bars, you weren't productive.

Full-time employed Germans work the most hours, it's all the part-time employed people like housewives, students, pensioners, that decrease our average hours.

And North Italy is what is driving their balance. They have nothing in common with the lazy Southerners

Hitlers valuation of nations

Speaking a romance language seems to be the issue, lazyness here starts at the language border (even tho walloons are largely germanic)

Sucks to be a poor colony :(
Fucking Germany. At least do something good with all that money.

Also how does France manage to have such bad trade balance? They're basically the second actual (ie not based on some financial Jewry) economy in the EU.

You know, this has nothing to do with cultural attitudes, but rather with economic models. Germany has a lot of large companies, so they are to benefit from economies of scale. Whereas economies in southern europe are mostly composed of small companies, and because they are small, its harder to reduce to reduce the impact of overheads.
Neither economic model is intrinsically better. Countries in southern europe would maintain their competitiveness by periodic bouts of controlled inflation (loose monetary policy). This is fine. We were all growing at a great pace in the 80s and 90s. The introduction of the Euro brought some issues, but now the ECB has decided to adopt a loose monetary policy, so we'll be fine.

Also, UK has the biggest trade deficit. Guess, they are an island, and unlike Ireland, they have made special agreements with american tech corporations. This doesn't mean the UK is lazy.